• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Fakemon Club IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
@legnak: It might help if you posted from a computer, not your cell phone, so that you can format your posts into an easier to read form. And yeah, stop with the one-line posts, please. As for Betark... why's it got a hammerhead face? A beta's form would be nice enough, so long as it wasn't too similar to Lumineon. But it would be pretty and probably useful.

@Infernape77: Going through your region's birds? Verminix is awesome; all of those pictures were great. Although when I was skimming over the info, I accidentally read it as being found on Mount Peachy.... hah. Peacia's a nice name, though.

legnak

Alvion Region it is!
alright, and sorry for the one liner, i just didn't have anything else to put up, and actully Lumineon was the only reason i had a hammerhead head to it... And yeah, I'll have access to a computer a little later so i'll fix this and post some sprites (hopefully... About the sprites) and can anyone help me with an idea for a bird line for my other region (no chicken... My little brother hounded me on that and it drove me insane.) and the starters ideas, no idea for grass or fire but a squid for water... Eh, never mind, no ideas, i'm just going to abosrb this pokedex into my old one... Lot easier IMO, oh and also i have an evolution for betark (need new name because it was BETA - shaRK) and I'll post it when i can access a computer.

Infernape77

@legnak: Hmm... your fakemon this time looks interesting, seriously. Fish with hammer head, heh?

@Ysavvryl: Aye, birds xD And thank you :3

Hrm..... this time is Grass Pokemon o3o
-------------------------------------------

sayang2.png

-Male Aflora(left); Female Aflora(right)
Aflora (サヤナ Sayana)
Type: Grass
Species: Lovely Pokemon
Ability: Lovey Dovey*
Hidden Ability: Solar Panel
Height: 0.3 m -- Weight: 1.8 kg
Colors: Blue and Pink(Normal) Blue and Purple(Shiny)
Body Style: A head with a base
Gender Ratio: 50% : 50%
Egg Group: Plant and Field groups
Habitat: Grassland

• Route 11 - Very Common (Spring)
  • Route 11 - Uncommon (Winter)
  • Route 11 - Rare (Autumn)
  • Rootlea Spring Tree - Very Common (Rustling Grass)
Gender Difference: Male's head is blue, while the female's head is pink and has eyelashes.
Held Item: Miracle Seed 5% ; Heart Scale 25%

Entries
Vermilion: A pair of Aflora usually follow a couple who is in love. Love will spread around with their presence.
Azure: When a pair of this Pokemon dance, everybody who is in love around them will also dance lovely, too.

Stats:
HP -- 50
Attack -- 50
Defense -- 40
Sp.Atk -- 52
Sp.Def -- 49
Speed -- 65
Total: 306

Evolutions line:
Aflora (Level up on Summer or Level up on Frunsta Summer Volcano) Gorgelora

Learnset:
-- Growth
-- Sweet Scent
3 Vine Whip
8 Absorb
10 Attract
14 Charm
16 Mega Drain
20 Razor Leaf
23 Seed Bomb
25 Giga Drain
27 Worry Seed
30 GrassWhistle
34 Grass Knot
37 Ingrain
40 Extrasensory
43 Petal Dance
45 Synthesis
48 Power Whip

* Lovey Dovey - The Defense and Sp.Defense stats increased if the partner on double battle is the opposite gender from itself/if the adjacent ally is the opposite gender (In-battle effect). If this Pokemon lead the party, it will attracts wild Pokemon that the gender is the opposite of this Pokemon.

EDIT: This place is sure so empty......

Last edited:

Hilijix

Back in Blue
*uses Revive on thread*
Sorry, but thanks to High School I haven't been able to be here, not even the entire forum that much. Ah well.

@Infernape77, aw those two look so adorable.. It would be a pain trying to evolve it at times, though. Those birds are awesome, too.

@legnak, would you pronounce it Bay-tark, or Beh-tark?

Here's something I've had sitting around for a while now- you wouldn't have a Pokemon game without the trainers, right? Here are all the trainer classes there will be in ForceFear and MindMax, along with some changes and new ones, plus some random notes:

Youngster (Joey RETURNS! But only in the aftergame with a top-percentage Raticate)
Lass
Bug Catcher
Boy Scout (Nintendo now has asked the Scouts to borrow the names and they said yes after being bribed)
Girl Scout
Hiker
Bird Keeper (Now in Male and Female varieties)
*Cosplayer (Like PokeManiac)
Firebreather
*Ultra Nerd (Crazier version of Super Nerd)
Poke Fan (Male and Female)
Rocker (Fought more often)
*Mad Scientist (Crazier version of Scientist)
Doctor
Nurse
Pokemon Ranger (Male and Female)
Pokemon Breeder (Male and Female)
Karate King (One of them is named Nob)
Battle Girl
Aroma Lady
Cyclist (Male and Female)
Biker (Now in Male and Female Varieties)
Cue Ball
Idol
Clown (They have Mad Clown’s theme from SPO)
Tuber (Male and Female)
Swimmer (Male and Female, and the males are not wearing Speedos, not even in Japanese)
Bug Maniac
Ruin Maniac
Young Couple (Some actually do get married and have different dialog if you lose to them)
Twins
Psychic (Male and Female)
Channeler
Gambler (Games are now rated T, though are Gamers in Europe)
Beauty
*Hippie (Like Guitarist in BW)
Burglar (Appear more often)
Engineer (Appears more often)
Gentlemen
Socialite
Rich Boy
Lady
Dragon Tamer
*Maso Maniac (Male and Female, have whips similar to those in 1st Gen)
Cooltrainer (Male and Female, they hold whips again)
*Nostalgia Hero (Male and Female, dressed up trying to look like a hero)
*Competitive Player (Male and Female, only found in aftergame, always use six Pokemon)

Rival
Team Dynamite
Gym Leader
Elite Four
Champion

(You can choose which class you want to be while fighting wirelessly and online, but otherwise…)
Pokemon Trainer (If wireless fighting, and opponent has not become Champion)
Pokemon Master (If wireless fighting, and opponent has become Champion)

CuriousHeartless

I am going to wait a little before posting my new idea, but I'll critique.

@Infernape77. You have some things way too dependant on the season. I wouldn't really care much about Aflora if I might have to wit three months to evolve it. Unless you had items that let pokemon circumvent this problem, you should stop placing so many things on the season.

@Hilijix. You are the first person I've actually seen doing that. I think it was clever, especially some of the comments. I couldn't help but chuckle at the swimmer's comment.

Infernape77

Thanks for the thread reviving ahh... <3 /shot

@Hilijix: But, sadly, yes. It'll took so much effort to evolve them /o\
But I have an idea, my fake move, Season Change, will has a outside battle effect, that is to change the current to any season for 24 hours. Humm...?
And thanks.
I'm Lol'd when I read 'Hippie' xD I dunno, but it's funny to me xD

[EDIT]@Kissmygrass: see my reply to Hilijix. I'll change it then >.>

Well..... this is my old fake eeveelution, Motheon, but this time a repost with nicer image o3o

motheon1.png

#??? (Not in Renva's regional Pokedex)
Motheon (モーチエン Mothien)
Type: Bug
Species: Moth-Masked Pokemon
Ability: Swarm
Hidden Ability: Compundeyes
Height: 0.95 m -- Weight: 26 kg
Colors: Green(Normal) Green(Shiny)
Body Style: Quadruped body with tail
Gender Ratio: 87.5% : 12.5%
Egg Group: Ground group
Habitat: Urban

• Area Unknown (Spring, Summer, Winter - Vermilion)
  • Area Unknown (Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter - Azure)
  • Miraclria Forest (Autumn - Vermilion - One every Friday)
  • --: Evolves Eevee
Gender Difference: Female has smaller 'mask', but the tail was longer than male's.
Held Item: None

Entries
Vermilion: The face and tail like moth's wings make it run more quickly. The moth wings get bigger at night.
Azure: Many Motheon gathered in night-time at a place, then dance together and gaining more power.

Stats:
HP -- 65
Attack -- 110
Defense -- 95
Sp.Atk -- 65
Sp.Def -- 60
Speed -- 130
Total: 525

Evolutions line:
Eevee (Level up near the Threadbare Rock at Miraclria River) Motheon

Learnset:
-- Tail Whip
-- Tackle
-- Helping Hand
8 Sand Attack
15 Bug Bite
22 Quick Attack
29 Spider Web
36 U-turn
43 String Whips*
50 Last Resort
57 Quiver Dance
64 Detect
71 Megahorn
78 Tailwind

Last edited:

Aizle Syracuse

Cannot fly.
Hello! ^.^ I've just stumbled across this little club; I haven't ever tried joining a club before and I think I'd like to. =D Here's my little baby:

VundevaART01WEB-1.png

Name: Vundeva
Species: Void Pokémon
Type: Dark/Steel
Ability:
• Shadow Tag - Prevents the foe from escaping
• Levitate - Gives full immunity to all Ground-type moves
• Analytic (Dream World) - Boosts move power when the Pokémon moves last.
Height: 2’ 9”
Weight: 157 lbs
Egg Group: Field/Amorphous
Gender Ratio: 50% Male/50% Female
Breeding: 36 Cycles - 9180 Steps Min.
Evolution: None
Region: Unova

• Chargestone Cave 1F (Night Only) - Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter (Rare - 5%)
• Chargestone Cave B1F - Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter (Rare - 5%)
• Chargestone Cave B2F - Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter (Rare - 10%)

Gender Differences: None
Held Item: Metal Coat - 20%

Type Chart:
• Normal - x1/2
• Grass - x1/2
• Fire - x2
• Water - x1
• Electric - x1
• Ice - x1/2
• Ground - x2 (x0)
• Rock - x1/2
• Steel - x1/2
• Flying - x1/2
• Fight - x4
• Bug - x1
• Poison - x0
• Psychic - x0
• Dark - x1/4
• Ghost - x1/4
• Dragon - x1/2

Stats:
• HP - 100
• Atk - 60
• Def - 115
• SpA - 80
• SpD - 115
• Spe - 45

––– 310 404 –––
140 156 219 240
239 266 329 361
176 196 259 284
239 266 329 361
113 126 189 207

Description:

Black/White - It generates energy from the negative emotions of others and uses it to levitate.

Level Up Moves:
• Start - Pursuit
• Start - Confuse Ray
• Start - Feint
• Lvl 9 - Swift
• Lvl 13 - Faint Attack
• Lvl 20 - Metal Sound
• Lvl 31 - Memento
• Lvl 38 - Gyro Ball
• Lvl 44 - Destiny Bond
• Lvl 49 - Tail Glow
• Lvl 52 - Dark Pulse
• Lvl 57 - Metal Burst

TM Moves:
• TM03 - Psyshock
• TM06 - Toxic
• TM10 - Hidden Power
• TM12 - Taunt
• TM15 - Hyper Beam
• TM16 - Light Screen
• TM17 - Protect
• TM18 - Rain Dance
• TM20 - Safeguard
• TM21 - Frustration
• TM27 - Return
• TM29 - Psychic
• TM30 - Shadow Ball
• TM32 - Double Team
• TM33 - Reflect
• TM40 - Aerial Ace
• TM41 - Torment
• TM42 - Facade
• TM43 - Secret Power
• TM44 - Rest
• TM45 - Attract
• TM46 - Thief
• TM49 - Echoed Voice
• TM52 - Focus Blast
• TM54 - False Swipe
• TM56 - Fling
• TM58 - Endure
• TM63 - Embargo
• TM65 - Shadow Claw
• TM66 - Payback
• TM67 - Retaliate
• TM68 - Giga Impact
• TM70 - Flash
• TM73 - Thunder Wave
• TM77 - Psych Up
• TM78 - Captivate
• TM82 - Sleep Talk
• TM85 - Dream Eater
• TM87 - Swagger
• TM90 - Substitute
• TM91 - Flash Cannon
• TM92 - Trick Room
• TM95 - Snarl

Egg Moves:
• Curse
• Perish Song
• Psycho Shift
• Psyshock
• Knock Off
• Mirror Coat
• Aura Sphere
• Gravity
• Dragon Pulse
• Snatch
• Signal Beam
• Cosmic Power
• Metal Claw
• Vacuum Wave
• Magnet Rise
• Iron Defense
• Iron Tail
• Doom Desire

The picture I've provided is just an Oekaki sketch... but it's the only image I have at the moment. >w<; I intend to draw a much nicer, official style version of this depiction in the near future ~

EDIT: The image and learnsets have been successfully updated. =D

Last edited:

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
@Aizle Syracuse: Hi there! Good that you've stumbled across us! Vundeva looks awesome and well-thought out. It's fitting for a Dark/Steel Pokemon, managing to look tough, cool, and cute at the same time. Excellent work, welcome to the club!

@Hilijix: Cool list. I like how Joey and his Raticate returns! I hope he's gotten a lot better. Give it a good EV spread and moveset, then watch as people get perplexed by the tough common Pokemon.

CuriousHeartless

Okay guys. I am setting aside the new region I was working on for a second one.

The region of Yunit. It features pokemon from all five past generations, but no new ones. The same with moves. There are eight gym leaders, the Elite Four, the Champion, and then four post game gyms. After beating all of the post game gyms, the E4 will be upgraded. When you beat the upgraded E4 + Champion, you can encounter four 'great trainers' (The male PCs of the 2nd, and 5th gen games and the female PCs of the the 3rd and 4th gen games). After beating all of the great trainers, the E4 will be upgraded once again to the 80s and 90s in level. When you beat them all, you will be given the Champion's Mark. This allows you access to a small island. On this island is just a small house. In this house is the two strongest trainers, who both use all level 100s. One is Red, the other is a secret. Beating them is so hard that if you do, then you are likely one who EV trains, IV breeds, and Nature breeds pokemon perfectly for an In-Game team.

I'll do some more details later.

Last edited:

Infernape77

@Aizle: Vundeva looks really cool and cute as well <3 I really like its legs too.

@Kissmygrass: Uhm... so it's like Orange island(without new pokemon) but it's bigger and have many features? Interesting~

Okay, another new Pokemon~ o:

Dembat.png

Dembat (バトレト Batoreto/Batlet)
Type: Dark/Flying
Species: FlyingBeast Pokemon
Ability: Insomnia or Sniper
Hidden Ability: Sheer Force
Height: 0.5 m -- Weight: 6 kg
Colors: Black(Normal) Yellow(Shiny)
Body Style: With a single pair of wings
Egg Group: Flying and Ground groups
Habitat: Cave

• Doomed Forest - Uncommon (Vermilion - Headbutt)
  • Lakelone Town - Trade (Azure - Ichimp)
Gender Difference: Female has smaller stinger.
Held Item: Poison Barb 30%

Entries
Vermilion: It is a nocturnal Pokemon that acts like a bat and hangs its tail on the tree when sleeping at day.
Azure: Although it has a dark appearance, when it open its wings at night, they will be seen transparent.

Stats:
HP -- 37
Attack -- 65
Defense -- 40
Sp.Atk -- 35
Sp.Def -- 40
Speed -- 44
Total: 261

Evolutions line:
Dembat (Lv.22) Demgar (Lv.43) Vamgars

Learnset:
-- Pound
-- Tail Whip
5 Poison Sting
9 Quick Attack
14 Bite
19 Aerial Ace
25 Endure
29 Acrobatics
33 Crunch
38 Torment
43 Poison Tail
46 Calm Mind
49 Dark Pulse

Last edited:

Pokoton Returns

Lord Of Serpents
I havent done one in awhile here is something I did in my free time
Name: Zeggle (Zeon + Giggle)
Species: Giggle
Type: Light/Flying
Ability: Serene Grace, Magic Guard
Description: It has a long humanoid body with arms but no legs. It has large yellow, feathery wings and deep blue eyes. It has a golden zigzag halo and its lower half is a glowing tail.
Pokedex Entry: It has long been honored as an angel of laughter. It is known as a bringer of joyous tears.
Stats
Hp70
At110
DF50
SA110
SD90
SP90

Aizle Syracuse

Cannot fly.
@Aizle Syracuse: Hi there! Good that you've stumbled across us! Vundeva looks awesome and well-thought out. It's fitting for a Dark/Steel Pokemon, managing to look tough, cool, and cute at the same time. Excellent work, welcome to the club!

@Aizle: Vundeva looks really cool and cute as well <3 I really like its legs too.

Ah... >w< That's very kind of you both; thank you so much! I'm delighted that you approve ~ ='D

Actually, in regards to Vundeva, here're the new images:

VundevaART01WEB-1.png

VundevaART01glowWEB-1.png

I've just drawn them this morning. ^.^ His information sheet has also been updated. =D

To Infernape77, I'm quite fond of Dembat; it's such an endearing little creature ~ The color scheme also complements it well and is kind to the eyes (unlike some Pokémon I could stand to mention... ¬w¬ *coughdruddigoncough*); fabulous job! =D

Last edited:

Hilijix

Back in Blue
@Aizle, wow Vundeza is amazing! I can tell you put a lot of thought into it and nice artwork! Something random though is that its ears almost look like giant googly eyes. Though is it really 2'9'? Are you referring in head to tail or head to toe? Not that it mutters but just asking.

@Pokoton, the name Zeggle makes me think it would be egg related, but that's just me.

@Infernape77, aw its so cute and Digimon-like, not that it's a bad thing. Looks like it'll be the Zubat of your region, though it's thankfully not packing Confuse Ray!

@Kissmygrass, that sounds pretty challenging but cool. I like the region name Yunit, by the way, sounds icy. The first time around though while the Elite 4's levels end in the 50's, or in the 60's? Also, continuity with past trainers is always nice in my opinion. Might be mass guessing but for some reason I think the second trainer is you.

I've got Ubinoh Pokemon #101-#150, but I'll wait until later due to how late this is.

Aizle Syracuse

Cannot fly.
@Aizle, wow Vundeza is amazing! I can tell you put a lot of thought into it and nice artwork! Something random though is that its ears almost look like giant googly eyes. Though is it really 2'9'? Are you referring in head to tail or head to toe? Not that it mutters but just asking.

Ah, that's very sweet of you; thank you so much! ^.^ And I've never thought about the ears that way before, how interesting. X'D It's 2'9" stopping at the shoulder, though I think I might make it a bit taller. o.o 2'9" just seems a little too short for it. ^ ^;

Infernape77

@Aizle: Thanks. And oh! Your Vundeva's Aggresive forme is very impressive! I don't really like the passive one, though, because without the eye, it looks like 'don't have soul', lol.

@Hilijix: Hm, Digimon-like? Really? o3o Ermm.... not really a Zubat of my region, 'cuz there are still Woobat and Swoobat here. And the Dembat is like the version-exclusive or something.

Oh, I've also change some bits on Dembat, and change its Rest into Calm Mind

And, hm... the version-counterpart of Dembat, Ichimp!~

ichimp.png

Ichimp (アイチム Aichimu/Ichimu)
Type: Ice
Species: Rookie Pokemon
Ability: Vital Spirit or Iron Fist
Hidden Ability: Snow Cloak
Height: 0.5 m -- Weight: 6 kg
Colors: Blue(Normal) White(Shiny)
Body Style: Bipedal with tail
Egg Group: Humanshape and Ground groups
Habitat: Mountain

• Mt. Peacia Top - Uncommon (Azure)
  • Lakelone Town - Trade (Vermilion - Dembat)
Gender Difference: Female has smaller icicle on the tail.
Held Item: NeverMeltIce 30%

Entries
Vermilion: It loves to play to each other at snowy place. It also like to dig a hole with its tail and rest there.
Azure: It usually help the lost skiers at the mountain and lend them its goggle and then left them.

Stats:
HP -- 40
Attack -- 65
Defense -- 37
Sp.Atk -- 44
Sp.Def -- 35
Speed -- 40
Total: 261

Evolutions line:
Ichimp (Lv.22) Froskey (Lv.43) Yetice

Learnset:
-- Scratch
-- Tail Whip
5 Powder Snow
9 Quick Attack
14 Mach Punch
19 Aurora Beam
25 Endure
29 Avalanche
33 Ice Punch
38 Mist
43 Close Combat
46 Calm Mind
49 Blizzard

Aizle Syracuse

Cannot fly.
@Aizle: Thanks. And oh! Your Vundeva's Aggresive forme is very impressive! I don't really like the passive one, though, because without the eye, it looks like 'don't have soul', lol.

Oh, thank you! ^.^ Hmm... I see. o.o Actually, that's perfect. A soulless appearance is precisely what I was going for; it is the Void Pokémon after all. =D

By the way... Ichimp is adorable. ='3 I've always been quite fond of Ice-types ~

CuriousHeartless

@Kissmygrass, that sounds pretty challenging but cool. I like the region name Yunit, by the way, sounds icy. The first time around though while the Elite 4's levels end in the 50's, or in the 60's? Also, continuity with past trainers is always nice in my opinion. Might be mass guessing but for some reason I think the second trainer is you.

Thank you. Yunit is Unity with the y moved to the beginning. I'll probably uses Johto levels for leaders and E4 first time through because there is a lot left to do. The second trainer isn't me, he's actually of a fan favorite. Might've just given it away, but prob not.

legnak

Alvion Region it is!
lets see, yunit sounds good, i would've never guessed that it was unity... Anyways, i have a new fakemon stage but so far i only have names, abilities, and types... Grubee, level: 16 Cocoobee, level: 23 Groubee/ extra spot: Venicomb. Abilities: swarm, shield dust, - wonder guard/ poison point. bug/ground, bug/ground, bug/fire... Bug/ghost.

Status
Not open for further replies.