• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Fakemon Club IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkViper

Beautiful Darkness
Three months away and it feels like forever. I really wanna apologize fr the sudden leave guys, but now that I'm back I'm happy to help out around here again, especially in fakemon critiques. I've made a few more fakemon of my own as well <3

1d23e86373110518b5322c0af7a51ada-d514ryn.png

Prowser, the Dogfight Fakemon

Type: Steel

Ability: Guts

Height: 2'4 ft

Weight: 94 lbs

Gender Ratio: Female 25%/Male 75%

Species Information: Prowser is a very gutsy fakemon. Very brave and very fierce, it roams around in packs of four in very strategic patterns, intelligently making it's way to it's food source. It will often ram it's body into cars and trucks to get into the fuel within and sap it dry when hungry. A Prowser's hide is very tough, strong enough to withstand bullets only a few weeks after it's birth. These Fakemon are often utilized by militant officers when they're young and trained to aid in the wars after evolution, usually against others of its kind.

Dex Entry: Prowser are every aggressive Fakemon with a voracious appetite. When utilized by militant officers, their hides are sometimes painted to show their region allegiance.

Evolution: Prowser evolves into Blitzovic at level 42

Name Origin: Prowser is a combination of ‘prowl’, and ‘bowser’, referring to it's constant prowling for food. A bowser is a type of fuel tanker, which is reminiscent of Prowser's appetite of fuel. This fakemon is based on the Sonic FC Maikl Dragovic.

Base Stats:
HP: 50
Attack: 65
Defense: 100
Special Attack: 35
Special Defense: 40
Speed: 40
Total: 330

Level Up Moves:
Start- Tackle
6. Tackle
9. Howl
12. Bite
17. Detect
20. Bide
23. Focus Energy
28. Crunch
31. Iron Head
39. Block
42. Autotomize
45. Reversal
51. Iron Defense
55. Metal Burst

Blitzovic.png

Blitzovic, the Dogfight Fakemon

Type: Steel/Flying

Ability: Light Metal/Sturdy

Height: 4'2 ft

Weight: 128 lbs

Gender Ratio: Female 25%/Male 75%

Species Information: Blitzovic are rarely found handled by anyone that isn't military personnel. These Fakemon are loyal, intelligent, and very ruthless when it comes to battle making them perfect for the battlefield. Like some steel types, their hide is strong, yet lightweight, making them very agile and able to run on air currents and appear to even fly for short distances. Their howls are damaging to the human ear if heard from too near, and are said to be a signature that varies between packs of Blitzovic. The alpha of these groups are always the most powerful.

Dex Entry: Running up to 205 miles per hour, these aerodynamic Fakemon can glide through the air.

Evolution: As the final form of Prowser, Blitzovic does not evolve.

Name Origin: Blitzovic is a combination of ‘blitz’, and 'vicious’ or 'victory', referring to it's aerial attacks, it's fierce mannrisms, and it's drive to win. This fakemon is based on the Sonic FC Maikl Dragovic.

Base Stats:
HP: 80
Attack: 95
Defense: 100
Special Attack: 50
Special Defense: 55
Speed: 120
Total: 510

Level Up Moves:
Start- Tackle
Start- Extremespeed
Start-Bullet Seed
6. Tackle
9. Howl
13. Bite
18. Detect
22. Bide
26. Focus Energy
32. Crunch
37. Iron Head
42. Block
49. Acrobatics
57. Iron Defense
63. Sky Drop

Dilasc

Boip!
@Infernape77: That is correct.

To further this proof, let's say that Heatwave (now a Fire type move that gains Pseudo-STAB on Flying) is used by Moltres and Zapdos, who both have the same SpAtk of 125. They will both do the same damage varying only by what RNG wants to reallocate the numbers as.

@PinkViper: Your ability schamtic is odd. Pokemon with 1 ability usually don't evolve into those with two, mostly due to it being difficult to know whether the ability is from a binary value of 0 or 1... which in the case of single ability Pokemon is the same ability.

Anyways, I has new abilities myself.

Softness - User takes half damage from fight, normal, ground, electric and rock, but 50% more from Steel and poison.
Users: Mareep Line, Igglybuff Line, Tentacool Line (Ability Tutor), Buneary Line (ability Tutor), Miltank (Ability Tutor)

Brute Force - All attacks run off of Physical Attack stat, but Special Attacks still strike Special Defense
Users: Tauros (Ability Tutor), Grimer Line (Ability Tutor), Ratatta Line (Ability Tutor), Cranidos Line

Specialize - All attacks runs off of Special Attack stat, but Physical Attacks still strike Special Defense.
Users: Abra Line (Ability Tutor), Treecko Line (Ability Tutor)

Inner Shaman - Special Attack is doubled.
Users: Meditite Line, Shieldon Line

Eroder - Prevents the use of all rock moves while Pokemon in play and eliminates Stealth Rocks from own field side.
Users: Moltress (Ability Tutor), Arcticuno (Ability Tutor), Yanma Line (Ability Tutor), Charmander Line (Ability Tutor)

Steam Engine - Prevents user from taking water damage and increases speed when struck.
Users: Magby Line

Fire Forged - Prevents fire damage and boosts attack when struck by fire.
Users: Onix Line (Ability Tutor), Flareon, Paras Line (Ability Tutor)

Dragon Bath - When struck by dragon type attacks, user takes no damage and Def and SpDef go up one level.
Users: Phanpy Line, Dratini Line, Onix Line (Ability Tutor), Drapion (Ability Tutor), Scraggy Line (Ability Tutor)

Crusader - Deals 33% more damage to Ghost, Dark and Dragon types (Non-cumulative with double types)
Users: Growlithe Line (Ability Tutor), Absol (Ability Tutor), Ralts Line except Gardevoir (Ability Tutor), Cobalion (Ability Tutor), Terrakion (Ability Tutor), Virizion (Ability Tutor), Keldeo (Ability Tutor), Skarmory (Ability Tutor)

Scavenger - Drains life from the target every turn as though there were a Leech Seed on enemy field. (Can be turned against user with Liquid Ooze)
Users: Murkrow Line (Ability Tutor), Vullaby Line (Ability Tutor), Durant (Ability Tutor), Umbreon (Ability Tutor)

Stuntman - User sets up a Substitute when brought into play at no cost to user's Health.
Users: Bonsly Line (Ability Tutor), Druddigon Line (Ability Tutor), Shuppet Line (Ability Tutor), All 4 Regis (Ability Tutor), Mime Jr. Line (Ability Tutor)

Benevolence - Prevents all dark moves while Pokemon is in play.
Users: Abra Line (Ability Tutor), Gardevoir (Ability Tutor)

Great Might - Pokemon innately does 50% more damage.
Users: Pidgey Line (Ability Tutor), Ponyta Line (Ability Tutor), Flareon, Entei (Ability Tutor), Meditite Line (Ability Tutor), Purrlion Line (Ability Tutor), Trubbish Line (Ability Tutor)

Spin In - Pokemon spins when brought in, removing entry hazards but not after taking their damage.
Users: Sandshrew Line, Staryu Line (Ability Tutor), Pineco Line (Ability Tutor), Torkoal Line (Ability Tutor), Turtwig Line (Ability Tutor)

There are many others... but I'll let these stew about a bit first.

PinkViper

Beautiful Darkness
@Infernape77: That is correct.

To further this proof, let's say that Heatwave (now a Fire type move that gains Pseudo-STAB on Flying) is used by Moltres and Zapdos, who both have the same SpAtk of 125. They will both do the same damage varying only by what RNG wants to reallocate the numbers as.

@PinkViper: Your ability schamtic is odd. Pokemon with 1 ability usually don't evolve into those with two, mostly due to it being difficult to know whether the ability is from a binary value of 0 or 1... which in the case of single ability Pokemon is the same ability.

Anyways, I has new abilities myself.

Softness - User takes half damage from fight, normal, ground, electric and rock, but 50% more from Steel and poison.
Users: Mareep Line, Igglybuff Line, Tentacool Line (Ability Tutor), Buneary Line (ability Tutor), Miltank (Ability Tutor)

Brute Force - All attacks run off of Physical Attack stat, but Special Attacks still strike Special Defense
Users: Tauros (Ability Tutor), Grimer Line (Ability Tutor), Ratatta Line (Ability Tutor), Cranidos Line

Specialize - All attacks runs off of Special Attack stat, but Physical Attacks still strike Special Defense.
Users: Abra Line (Ability Tutor), Treecko Line (Ability Tutor)

Inner Shaman - Special Attack is doubled.
Users: Meditite Line, Shieldon Line

Eroder - Prevents the use of all rock moves while Pokemon in play and eliminates Stealth Rocks from own field side.
Users: Moltress (Ability Tutor), Arcticuno (Ability Tutor), Yanma Line (Ability Tutor), Charmander Line (Ability Tutor)

Steam Engine - Prevents user from taking water damage and increases speed when struck.
Users: Magby Line

Fire Forged - Prevents fire damage and boosts attack when struck by fire.
Users: Onix Line (Ability Tutor), Flareon, Paras Line (Ability Tutor)

Dragon Bath - When struck by dragon type attacks, user takes no damage and Def and SpDef go up one level.
Users: Phanpy Line, Dratini Line, Onix Line (Ability Tutor), Drapion (Ability Tutor), Scraggy Line (Ability Tutor)

Crusader - Deals 33% more damage to Ghost, Dark and Dragon types (Non-cumulative with double types)
Users: Growlithe Line (Ability Tutor), Absol (Ability Tutor), Ralts Line except Gardevoir (Ability Tutor), Cobalion (Ability Tutor), Terrakion (Ability Tutor), Virizion (Ability Tutor), Keldeo (Ability Tutor), Skarmory (Ability Tutor)

Scavenger - Drains life from the target every turn as though there were a Leech Seed on enemy field. (Can be turned against user with Liquid Ooze)
Users: Murkrow Line (Ability Tutor), Vullaby Line (Ability Tutor), Durant (Ability Tutor), Umbreon (Ability Tutor)

Stuntman - User sets up a Substitute when brought into play at no cost to user's Health.
Users: Bonsly Line (Ability Tutor), Druddigon Line (Ability Tutor), Shuppet Line (Ability Tutor), All 4 Regis (Ability Tutor), Mime Jr. Line (Ability Tutor)

Benevolence - Prevents all dark moves while Pokemon is in play.
Users: Abra Line (Ability Tutor), Gardevoir (Ability Tutor)

Great Might - Pokemon innately does 50% more damage.
Users: Pidgey Line (Ability Tutor), Ponyta Line (Ability Tutor), Flareon, Entei (Ability Tutor), Meditite Line (Ability Tutor), Purrlion Line (Ability Tutor), Trubbish Line (Ability Tutor)

Spin In - Pokemon spins when brought in, removing entry hazards but not after taking their damage.
Users: Sandshrew Line, Staryu Line (Ability Tutor), Pineco Line (Ability Tutor), Torkoal Line (Ability Tutor), Turtwig Line (Ability Tutor)

There are many others... but I'll let these stew about a bit first.

I suppose I understand what you mean, although I never quite went into detail when it came to researching how abilities were determined. I assumed the abilities were chosen with something along the lines of IVs and couldn't choose the one I wanted to stick with. Do you have any opinions on which would be a better fit for Blitzovic?

I gotta say, I love your Scavenger, Spin-In, and Stuntman abilities, but there's the one I'm not sure I understand how/why it would work. Like Dragon Bath... I'm just a little confused on the basis of that one.

Last edited:

TylerPhoenix

I'm glad to be back!
Hey everyone, I'd like to join the Fakemon Club. I've always liked Fakemon, but never attempted at making one - these aren't drawn yet, but here are my three first Fakemon for my region of Zephyx - Terrip, Hawkill and Murdeagle.

#001 – Terrip

A small tern-like Pokémon, with a black body and red cut-like patterns on its wings. It's feet are small and grey and it has bright yellow eyes and a red beak.

Species: Tern Pokémon

Type: Flying

Ability: Sunset

Height: 1'06”

Weight: 12.6lbs

Gender Ratio: 87.5%M/12.5%F

Dex Entry: It's sharp claws can slice open thick meats and hides with ease. It feeds mainly on insects, but will hunt small mammal-like Pokémon like Rattata.

BST: 314

HP: 40
Atk: 65
Def: 51
Sp.Atk: 35
Sp.Def: 56
Speed: 67

Move-Pool:

Lv 1: Scratch
Lv 1: Leer
Lv 5: Gust
Lv 8: Hone Claws
Lv 12: Focus Energy
Lv 15: Pursuit
Lv 19: Screech
Lv 22: Quick Attack
Lv 26: Air Slash
Lv 31: Night Slash
Lv 35: Tailwind
Lv 40: Featherdance
Lv 44: Crush Claw
Lv 49: Hurricane

Evolves to Hawkill at Lv 16

#002 – Hawkill

A hawk-like Pokémon with a taste for meat. It's beak is serrated, and it can slice through thick meats with ease, not even needing it's claws. It has learnt to use it's claws like hands. It is a pitch-black colour, with red blood-like slashes appearing all over it's body. It has a blood-red beak, and a grey edge to the top of it's beak.

Species: Hawk Pokémon

Type: Flying/Dark

Height: 2'05”

Weight: 29.7lbs

Dex Entry: It hunts at dusk after waking. It will follow it's prey for hours before striking at a perfect opportunity. It will slash them repeatedly, then take it to it's nest to eat.

BST: 416

HP: 60
Atk: 86
Def: 68
Sp.Atk: 51
Sp.Def: 64
Speed: 87

Move-Pool:

Lv 1: Gust
Lv 20: Screech
Lv 24: Quick Attack
Lv 30: Air Slash
Lv 35: Night Slash
Lv 41 :Tailwind
Lv 46: Featherdance
Lv 51: Crush Claw
Lv 57: Hurricane

Evolves to Murdeagle at Lv 36

#003 – Murdeagle

A vicious Eagle Pokémon that hunts larger Pokémon such as Mightyena, Girafarig, and even creatures such as Typhlosion if it is desperately hungry. It's pitch-black body and dark red eyes, alongside it's blade-edged wings and sharp, blade-like tail feathers give it a fearful aura. it has dark grey legs, which sharp talons, and its beak is sharpened. It has fang-like appendages on it's upper part of it's beak.

Species: Dark Eagle Pokémon

Type: Flying/Dark

Height: 3'07”

Weight: 47.9lbs

Dex Entry: It creates huge gales from 1000ft+ above ground level to lure it's prey out from their hiding place, then dives down with speeds reaching up to 200km/h and lashes out at them with it's bladed wings.

BST: 535

HP: 76
Atk: 113
Def: 74
Sp.Atk: 76
Sp.Def: 74
Speed: 121

Move-Pool:

Lv 1: Beat Up
Lv 1: Gust
Lv 1: Hone Claws
Lv 20: Screech
Lv 24: Quick Attack
Lv 30: Air Slash
Lv 35: Night Slash
Lv 36: Dragon Claw
Lv 43: Tailwind
Lv 50: Featherdance
Lv 56: Crush Claw
Lv 63: Hurricane

New Ability - Sunset - Powers up Dark moves in a pinch.

Last edited:

CuriousHeartless

Been a while.

Cool Pokemon PinkViper.
That is a long list Dilasc. I like some of them, and don't like some others, but I generally dislike the Ability Tutor idea.
Cool Pokemon Krazy, but a couple of questions. Firstly, why does a Tern become a Hawk? Hawk to Eagle I understand as they're both raptors, but not the tern. Secondly, since these are the first three Pokemon, would they be your starters? If so, a couple of points:
1) Dark does NOT fit into a type triangle. No Psychic/Fighting/Dark cannit work because Dark is immune to Psychic, not resistant. Although if you add Flying to Terrip then you CAN have a working triangle with Flying/Fighting/Rock.
2) The evolution level from Stage 1 to Stage 2 should be double the one from Basic to Stage 1, so it should be Level32 not 36.
3) It needs an ability like Blaze, Overgrowth, and Torrent.
4) The gender ratio should actually be 87.5/12.5 as it is 7:1.
5) Good job for if you weren't aiming for starters.

Now, onto my new thingies. Ne abilities (Some of which I may have already made and forgotten about):

Soul Power
Ghost-type version of Swarm.

HunterIntinct
Increases rate of critical hits.
On Field: Increases chance of running into Pokemon with a type disadvantage of the user.

Perfect Pitch
Sound-based moves deal extra damage.

PinkViper

Beautiful Darkness
Been a while.

Cool Pokemon PinkViper.
That is a long list Dilasc. I like some of them, and don't like some others, but I generally dislike the Ability Tutor idea.
Cool Pokemon Krazy, but a couple of questions. Firstly, why does a Tern become a Hawk? Hawk to Eagle I understand as they're both raptors, but not the tern. Secondly, since these are the first three Pokemon, would they be your starters? If so, a couple of points:
1) Dark does NOT fit into a type triangle. No Psychic/Fighting/Dark cannit work because Dark is immune to Psychic, not resistant. Although if you add Flying to Terrip then you CAN have a working triangle with Flying/Fighting/Rock.
2) The evolution level from Stage 1 to Stage 2 should be double the one from Basic to Stage 1, so it should be Level32 not 36.
3) It needs an ability like Blaze, Overgrowth, and Torrent.
4) The gender ratio should actually be 87.5/12.5 as it is 7:1.
5) Good job for if you weren't aiming for starters.

Now, onto my new thingies. Ne abilities (Some of which I may have already made and forgotten about):

Soul Power
Ghost-type version of Swarm.

HunterIntinct
Increases rate of critical hits.
On Field: Increases chance of running into Pokemon with a type disadvantage of the user.

Perfect Pitch
Sound-based moves deal extra damage.

Thank you! I'm glad you like them <3

You actually got to it before I did, as I was just about to comment on the numerics and the abilities of starters in comparison to these, although I don't think I have much of an issue with the tern to hawk thing, since theirs a fish to a serpent and things like that in Pokemon. I'm just happy it's still a predatory bird. I'd love to see them drawn out though, especially since I have a thing for Dark types :3

Also CuriousHeartless, I like the HunterInstincts on field usage. You don't see that often, although I can't say the same for it's actual affect. then again, there is pure power/huge power etc. so I wouldn't mind another critical hit ratio raise.

I would imagine Perfect Pitch being for something like Jigglypuff, Chatot, Whismur and such. And I right?

CuriousHeartless

Just mentioning the tern thing. And Magikarp to Gyarados makes sense because it's based on an old Japanese legend. A better example of evolution insanity is Remoraid to Octillery, which even that makes sense because it's a gun to a tank along with being a fish to an octopus. But I guess it's good to see someone who thinks the same way as me.

Good to hear that you like HunterInstinct. And I checked, there is no Ability that increases the chance of Critical Hits. Battle and Shell Armor prevent them and Sniper makes them stronger, but no ability to increase the chance of them. Pure Power/Huge Power double the user's attack, they don't actually affect Crits.

I guess so, I just kinds made it up without actually thinking of what it would go to.

PinkViper

Beautiful Darkness
Good to hear that you like HunterInstinct. And I checked, there is no Ability that increases the chance of Critical Hits. Battle and Shell Armor prevent them and Sniper makes them stronger, but no ability to increase the chance of them. Pure Power/Huge Power double the user's attack, they don't actually affect Crits.

Super Luck does. But that's about it C:

Dilasc

Boip!
If I don't have tutors, how else would one extend the current 3 Ability limit: Dreamworld works nicely but it's hard to breed around. The Ability tutor on the other hand, it's not FREE, but each Pokemon has 2 possible Tutor abilities AT MOST.

They're mostly there to help fill gaps in power and capacity. For instance, there's Dragon bath, which for those confused, causes the effected Pokemon to bask in and absorb mystic energies... bathe in them, if you will.

Dragon Bath is incredibly good on Dragonite as it lets Dragonite become a nearly perfect counter to all other dragons. The Common three moves in most Dragon's lineup is a Dragon, Fire and Ground or Fight type attack. This works as the only Pokemon to resist Fire and Dragon, even if all 153 types were filled, is Heatran, who's highly susceptible to Ground damage and somewhat weak to fight.

Dragonite with his Flying/Dragon combo naturally resist Fire and Fight, is immune to Ground, but is weak to Dragon... until you account for Dragon Bath. Suddenly switching into an Outrage user is an incredible shutdown, for every turn he still rages grants an extra Cosmic Power boost.

So what can enemy dragons do? Well, they could lose some coverage to add Rock Slide or Stone Edge... risky, and if they don't have a Dragonite you have a fairly misplaced move that offers meager coverage as Fire can already toast bugs and Ice types, and Flying types worth worrying about consist of Landorus, Skarmory, Gyarados and Tornadus or a bunch of Normal/Flying types you'll never really see.

This coverage, which either eats at a Fire, STAB or Ground/Fight slot, or removes the possibility to setup with Sword or Dragon Dance. Even if it's a choice set, that removes the wallbreaking might of a Draco Meteor!

You may say, "I'll use redundant Coverage in Ice Beam!" The only other dragon that is not a legendary of any sort to be able to learn Ice Beam are Altaria and Kingdra, who will otherwise deal more damage to almost everything else with STAB Rain Hydro Pump... even against targets that Ice only 2x hits... except Grass and Dragon... and Ground is covered by Water anyway! It could become a thing on other Dragonites to prevent potential Dragonite Bath Stall wars.

I suppose if there were a Dragon with Mold Breaker... by golly there is! Haxorus... that's one dragon uncountered out of how many? Almost all of them. Most of the other moves dragons may have aren't of much value, I guess Hydriegon's Dark Moves are unwalled, but are they all that powerful against a bulky guy like Dragonite. Hyd's best bet is the none-too-reliable Ice Fang.

And look at another move tutored creature who REALLY appreciates the Boost.

Mantine's two abilities are Lightning Rod and Volt Absorb. Both of these are godly as they just laugh at an otherwise crippling 4x weak that prevents Special Sponging. On top of finally gaining Roost in the Kertonmel generation, Mantine enjoys being in the "Lone 2x Weakness or less" club. Sure, the weakness being rock couldn't have been more crippling, but with new abilities like Eroder and Spin In, it's not even much an issue.

There are even new types, a few of which resist rock, one of which is outright immune to the type altogether and a few that break certain attack type combo 'cores' like Ice/Elec, Fight/Ghost or Dark, Fire/Dragon and Rock/Ground.

TLDR: I take your metagame and bend it over a table, TWICE!

Infernape77

@PinkViper: Your fakemon are always amazing to me. Although I think they look like Dark-type more xD

Below is edited version of my grass-starter, Varasen. I just need to change the dex info and moveset a bit >.>
-------------------------------------------

001_varasen_by_infernape77-d5525yo.png

Varasen (レプタリフ Reputarifu/Reptaleaf)
Type: Grass
Species: Komodo Pokemon
Ability: Overgrow
Hidden Ability: Poison Touch
Height: 0.3 m -- Weight: 6 kg
Colors: Green(Normal) Green(Shiny)
Body Style: Quadrupedal with tail
Gender Ratio: 87.5% : 12.5%
Egg Group: Grass and Dragon groups
Habitat: Rough-terrain

Gender Difference: None
Held Item: Oran Berry(Oran Berry was held if Varasen was chosen as starter)

Entries
Vermilion: This Pokemon was considered as a very rare Pokemon because it was always hunted for its sturdy leaves.
Azure: Varasen is a slow and very relaxed Pokemon. It produces food from its leaves and green spots.

Stats:
HP -- 50
Attack -- 75
Defense -- 40
Sp.Atk -- 44
Sp.Def -- 52
Speed -- 54
Total: 315

Evolutions line:
Varasen (Lv.14) Varazor (Lv.35) Grovaran

Learnset:
-- Tackle
-- Tail Whip
6 Absorb
10 Growth
14 Vine Whip
18 Leech Seed
22 Bite
24 Razor Leaf
26 Twister
30 Leaf Blade
33 Mega Drain
35 Iron Tail
38 Crunch
41 Giga Drain
45 Tail Blade*

Name - Type / Category / PP / Power / Accuracy / Effect
*Tail Blade - Grass / Physical / 5 / 120 / 100 / Reducing the user's Attack by 2 stage for every uses.

Last edited:

PinkViper

Beautiful Darkness
Thank you Infernape77...

Something tells me that Varasen will be either a Grass/Dragon or Grass/Poison... hard to tell with the Komodo influence. I was thinking of a Poison/Dragon Komodo influence myself. I'm just so busy nowadays.

Wait a second... I think I've seen that one before... are you also on DA?

Anyway, I have more Fakemon to show off today <3

Bandicoon.png

Bandicoon, the Petty Theft Fakemon

Type: Normal/Poison

Ability: Pickup/Run Away

Height:1'11 ft

Weight: 32 lbs

Gender Ratio: Female 50%/Male 50%

Species Information: Bandicoon is a sly, quick moving rodent Fakemon with an affinity for thievery. As small as it is, it is known to be quite crafty and nimble when escaping danger. During the course of it's life, it will steal up to 1000 items, storing them away in it's tail, mane, and belly pouch until it can move them into a safe area and away from others of it's kind. It especially likes purple items, probably in it's search for the Dusk Stone it needs to evolve.

Dex Entry: Bandicoon spend their days sorting through trash and abandoned houses for something deemed valuable. They have a fondness for purple objects.

Evolution: Bandicoon evolves into Noxicrook when exposed to a Dusk Stone

Name Origin: Bandicoon is a combination of ‘bandit’, and ‘raccoon’, referring to it's nasty habit of taking things that don't belong to them. This fakemon is based on the Sonic FC Chrysante Noxus.

Base Stats:
HP: 52
Attack: 55
Defense: 36
Special Attack: 40
Special Defense: 37
Speed: 70
Total: 290

Level Up Moves:
Start- Smokescreen
4. Pound
7. Growl
9. Quick Attack
13. Thief
17. Hone Claws
25. Scary Face
31. Night Slash
37. Tail Slap
43. Screech
48. Foul Play
56. Trump Card

Noxicrook.png

Noxicrook, the Klepto Fakemon

Type: Dark/Poison

Ability: Pickpocket

Height: 5'6 ft

Weight: 103 lbs

Gender Ratio: Female 50%/Male 50%

Species Information: Noxicrook is a pokemon hated for many reasons. Aside from its mischievous tendency to steal that has apparently worsened after its evolution. It's new habit of going into trash to sate it's need gives it a horrible stink, that is known to drive people and Fakemon alike from their homes. It uses this stink to evacuate company and pilfer their belongings, which it then tucks into it's many pouches for an easy escape. It notably finds Dusk Stones this way.

Dex Entry: Noxicrook make their hideaways in junkyards, usually due to the multitude of "treasure" they find and the lack of visitors.

Evolution: As the final form of Bandicoon, Noxicrook does not evolve

Name Origin: Noxicrook is a combination of ‘noxious’, and ‘crook’, referring to stinky warts on it's body or its habit of stealing. Crook is another name for one who steals. This fakemon is based on the Sonic FC Chrysante Noxus.

Base Stats:
HP: 73
Attack: 93
Defense: 55
Special Attack: 80
Special Defense: 60
Speed: 100
Total: 461

Level Up Moves:
Start- Smokescreen
Start- Slash
4. Pound
7. Growl
10. Quick Attack
14. Poison Gas
18. Hone Claws
22. Thief
27. Scary Face
32. Night Slash
34. Poison Jab
41. Screech
51. Foul Play
61. Toxic Spikes

CuriousHeartless

Cool new Pokemon PinkViper. I realy like the idea, but for some reason it reminds me of a Sonic character. Not like a specific one, but they look like they'd be right at home in the Sonic Universe. They also look like evil countrepart to Sentret's family. And I was unaware of Super Luck's existence, but what bad can one move just like it but with different spreading do? They have Insomnia and Vital Spirit, so it isn't the first time.

I didn't say it was a bad idea or that there were other ways for it, I just said I didn't like the idea. I also disliked the idea of Taylor Swift going more pop influenced, flavored lemonades, or them turning The hunger Games into a movie, but I've come to like all of them (Hey, don't judge me) so just because I think it's a bad idea now doesn't mean I will always. It's also rather innovative. Although after reading your 'explanation' for why it's a good idea, I have to disagree. You are trying to break the game multiple times over with each and every last ability. I don't like that idea and I doubt I ever will.

Infernape77, that is... well the image looks a bit weird, but not really bad. I'm going to give only one suggestion to have it become Grass/Poison upon evolution and not Grass/Dragon as Dragon on a starter isn't all that great, but whatevs. Tail Blade ain't that great a move, it's just a slightly stronger version of Leaf Blade with a worse side effect. And it doesn't even work for Varasen (Which I don't understand the entymology of) because it has a higher Special attack. I'd probably also suggest clarifying the shades of gren under color so that there is an actual difference between normal and shiny.

Just some feedback for now, but I'll have some ideas soon.

PinkViper

Beautiful Darkness
Cool new Pokemon PinkViper. I realy like the idea, but for some reason it reminds me of a Sonic character. Not like a specific one, but they look like they'd be right at home in the Sonic Universe. They also look like evil countrepart to Sentret's family. And I was unaware of Super Luck's existence, but what bad can one move just like it but with different spreading do? They have Insomnia and Vital Spirit, so it isn't the first time.

I didn't say it was a bad idea or that there were other ways for it, I just said I didn't like the idea. I also disliked the idea of Taylor Swift going more pop influenced, flavored lemonades, or them turning The hunger Games into a movie, but I've come to like all of them (Hey, don't judge me) so just because I think it's a bad idea now doesn't mean I will always. It's also rather innovative. Although after reading your 'explanation' for why it's a good idea, I have to disagree. You are trying to break the game multiple times over with each and every last ability. I don't like that idea and I doubt I ever will.

You have no idea how much you just made my day... The line is actually based on Sonic Fan characters I made and it makes me squeal knowing that you can actually SEE it XD. Sentret was a jumping off point for this Fakemon, and also Kangashkan actually. I wanted a Fakemon that was sort of like a kangaroo/raccoon hybrid; sneaky and fast, but still capable of holding it's own in a battle. The pockets, well that was just me thinking about how it would carry out the things it stole XD.

That's kinda what I meant by the comment before that. I really like the move, as it adds a sense of what I like to call "similar diversity", like Pure Power and Huge Power. So I can really see it in a Pokemon game :3. I really like concepts that go by the already existing title's "rules"

Y'know honestly, I have to to wholeheartedly agree with CuriousHeartless's thought's on your abilities and how they work, Dilasc. I still like Spin-In, and the other's I said before, but some of the other's are just weird and I don't think they'd actually work in the game. Abilities should enhance the pokemon in some senses and only a bit, still allowing some severe vulnerabilities... but I'm not really seeing that in your explanation; instead it seems to be making some Pokemon unstoppable, which isn't really what the game is about.

Anyway, I just think they could use a little tweaking. Like your Dragon bath could be a little more like this for example:

Dragon Bask: Allows the user to absorb the power from special Dragon-Type moves, so they inflict only 50% damage on the user.

That way it there's still a vulnerability to Physical Dragon Moves, which can't be guarded by absorbing some of the external power, since Physical move power is from within the user. The boost would be overkill and therefore doesn't need it. At the most only Special Attack should be raised, and it should only be a 10% percent chance. Keep in mind. It's only a suggestion.

I think with more time, these abilities can get much better <3

Speaking of which, I don't often make abilities, but I just thought of some.

I've always thought that steel types should be resistant to Dragon-types, seeing as the proverbial knight always slays the dragon with a sword.

Dragon's Fate- Doubles damage taken from physical Steel-Type moves (I believe there should be more counter-productive abilities, like Truant and Klutz... for fairness)
(Potential Users: Druddigon, Bagon line, and Deino line [DW])

Swordsman- Slicing moves have their accuracy boosted by 50% in battle.
(Potential Users: Pawniard Line, Skarmory, Scyther line)

Trusty Shield- Ups resistance to Fire and Dragon type special moves by 25%
(Potential Users: Shieldon line, Karrablast Line)

What do you think?

Last edited:

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
@Krazy95: Hi! Pretty vicious fakemon you have there, although there are some that would match it. I'm not too sure about the math in Murdeagle's dex entry, just off a glance (don't hold me to that, though). But hey, the Pokedex entries are pretty quirky anyhow. The fakemon themselves seem like cool ideas. Sunset as a name for that ability? I'd go for something that didn't have 'sun' in it (dusk? Cornered?), as it's okay/meh. And don't worry; we have all kinds of skill levels in here. Welcome to the club!

Need to write down some ideas I have so I don't go losing them... and not much time to respond more, sorry.

Infernape77

@PinkViper: Nah, it won't be either Grass/Poison or Grass/Dragon, just because its hidden ability is Poison Touch and it's in the Dragon egg group with Twister xD
At first I planned it to be Grass/Poison, but after the second though I want to change the type (if you noticed, I actually edited its moveset so it'll match its secondary type more, and removed all its Poison-type move).
Uh, yeah, I'm on dA too, with the same username o.o Maybe you see my fakes at dA because I submitted it at a few fakemon group xD

@CuriousHeartless: It won't be either Grass/Poison or Grass/Dragon, as I've stated above. I actually think Dragon-type as starter would be awesome, but I know it's a bit imbalance, so yeah...
Thank you for reminding me about the Attack/Sp. Attack. It supposed to have higher Attack since most of its moveset is Physical. And I change the effect and power of Tail Blade so it'll be more like Grass-type of Close Combat(although the effect is different). I hope it's better now >.>
As of its etymology, it ain't that great name. Varasen is from Varanus komodoensis, Latin name of Komodo Dragon, and I forgot about the rasen part, lol, I think it means grass in other language..., oh in German?

Anywaaaay, the evolved form of Varasen, Varazor.
a82e8d57b5f548ed747b957de019a2a8-d5526ve.png

Varazor (カミソリフ Kamisorifu/Kamisoleaf)
Species: Sharpness Pokemon
Height: 0.7 m -- Weight: 22.5 kg
Colors: Green(Normal) Yellow(Shiny)

• Evolve Varasen
Gender Difference: Female has higher 'leaf collar' than male's.
Held Item: None

Entries
Vermilion: After it has evolved, Varazor improved its capability of battling, with sharp claws and spikes on its body.
Azure: Varazor became fierce after it has evolved. It has great hearing with the leaf collar around its neck.

Stats:
HP -- 63
Attack -- 84
Defense -- 62
Sp.Atk -- 55
Sp.Def --73
Speed -- 75
Total: 412

Evolutions line:

Learnset:
-- Tackle
-- Tail Whip
-- Absorb
-- Vine Whip
6 Absorb
10 Growth
14 Vine Whip
17 Metal Claw
20 Leech Seed
23 Bite
26 Razor Leaf
28 Leaf Blade
31 Mega Drain
33 Spikes
37 Iron Tail
40 Crunch
43 Giga Drain
45 Swords Dance
48 Iron Defense
51 Tail Blade

Last edited:

PinkViper

Beautiful Darkness
@PinkViper: Nah, it won't be either Grass/Poison or Grass/Dragon, just because its hidden ability is Poison Touch and it's in the Dragon egg group with Twister xD
At first I planned it to be Grass/Poison, but after the second though I want to change the type (if you noticed, I actually edited its moveset so it'll match its secondary type more, and removed all its Poison-type move).
Uh, yeah, I'm on dA too, with the same username o.o Maybe you see my fakes at dA because I submitted it at a few fakemon group xD

@CuriousHeartless: It won't be either Grass/Poison or Grass/Dragon, as I've stated above. I actually think Dragon-type as starter would be awesome, but I know it's a bit imbalance, so yeah...
Thank you for reminding me about the Attack/Sp. Attack. It supposed to have higher Attack since most of its moveset is Physical. And I change the effect and power of Tail Blade so it'll be more like Grass-type of Close Combat(although the effect is different). I hope it's better now >.>
As of its etymology, it ain't that great name. Varasen is from Varanus komodoensis, Latin name of Komodo Dragon, and I forgot about the rasen part, lol, I think it means grass in other language..., oh in German?

Anywaaaay, the evolved form of Varasen, Varazor.

a82e8d57b5f548ed747b957de019a2a8-d5526ve.png

Varazor (カミソリフ Kamisorifu/Kamisoleaf)
Species: Sharpness Pokemon
Height: 0.7 m -- Weight: 22.5 kg
Colors: Green(Normal) Yellow(Shiny)

• Evolve Varasen
Gender Difference: Female has higher 'leaf collar' than male's.

Entries
Vermilion: After it has evolved, Varazor improved its capability of battling, with sharp claws and spikes on its body.
Azure: Varazor became fierce after it has evolved. It has great hearing with the leaf collar around its neck.

Stats:
HP -- 63
Attack -- 84
Defense -- 62
Sp.Atk -- 75
Sp.Def -- 53
Speed -- 75

Evolutions line:

Learnset:
-- Tackle
-- Tail Whip
-- Absorb
-- Vine Whip
6 Absorb
10 Growth
14 Vine Whip
17 Metal Claw
20 Leech Seed
23 Bite
26 Razor Leaf
28 Leaf Blade
31 Mega Drain
33 Spikes
37 Iron Tail
40 Crunch
43 Giga Drain
45 Swords Dance
48 Iron Defense
51 Tail Blade

Va-razor..... Now I'm thinking Grass/Steel? :3

Infernape77

Va-razor..... Now I'm thinking Grass/Steel? :3
We'll see >:3

A new move and some abilities......
Name - Type / Category / PP / Power / Accuracy / Effect
SurpriseSting - Bug / Physical / 15 / 120 / 100 / After used, the user will receive 1/3 of the damage done to the target. It has 10% chance of poisoning the target.
(Based on the fact that bee dies after it stung someone, so instead of 'die', this move damage the user. This is the bug-type variant of Double-Edge/Flare Blitz.)

Ability
Sharp Knife - Boost the base power of cutting-based, chopping-based and clawing-based moves by 20%. (Cut, Scratch, Slash, Leaf Blade, Cross Poison, Night Slash, Psycho Cut, Razor Wind, Karate Chop, Dual Chop, Razor Leaf, Metal Claw, Shadow Claw, Fury Swipes, False Swipe, Fury Cutter, Air Slash, Air Cutter, Cross Chop, Crush Claw, Dragon Claw, Razor Shell, Sacred Sword, Secret Sword, Tail Blade*, Smith Blade*, SnowflakeCut*)

Early Ace - Pokemon with this ability always moves first and Attack increased by 50% when it is sent out to the battle for 3 turns. If this Pokemon is switched out and is sent out back, the Ability will active again. If there is/are another Pokemon with the same ability active, who moves first is determined from the Speed of each Pokemon.

Competitive - In the battle, this Pokemon's base power increased by 20% if the target is the same species or the same gender(40% if same species AND same gender). If the Pokemon with this leading the party, it will decrease the chance of encountering the Pokemon with same species and/or gender.

Dilasc

Boip!
Abilities should enhance the pokemon in some senses and only a bit, still allowing some severe vulnerabilities

If I trace Wonder Guard with say a Porygon2/Z I have no severe vulnerabilities. Wonder Guard in and of itself is great, or would be if Shedinja didn't die to a breeze.
Then again, Shedinja's new Dreamworld Ability is Blunderguard, which only allows Shedinja to take damage from NVE moves.

His weaknesses therefore change from Dark, Ghost, Fire, Flying, Rock to Grass, Poison, Bug and Ground.

Huge Power and Pure Power are immense boosts, and Azumarill isn't exactly frail. Far from frail in fact, its defenses are more than passable. If there's one for Physical Attacks, why not include one for Special Attack. Inner Shaman lets Medicham have a choice between Physical or special attacks, and can really screw someone up if they send in the wrong type of tank. Inner Shaman Bastidon tries to take a terrible creature and make it passable. Tanky as it may be, it's still a Rock/Steel type, might as well let it take advantage of its special movepool: it's still going to fall fast.

Brute Force Tauros is everything Tauros needs to go back to the days when Tauros could use Blizzard or Ice Beam effectively... it takes what normally is an abysmal Movepool and makes it VERY diverse and wall breaky.

The Reverse happens for Sceptile who needs desperately the ability to use his high Sp Atk, and can now while still Subseeding with a mighty Focus Punch.

There is no downside to any Rotom (except Fan), Weezing or electric Eel having levitate.

Magic Guard allows you to use an Toxic Orb to get yourself 'poisoned' and provides hazard and weather Immunity! There's no downside and Alakazam is moving up in the world of Pokemon because of it.

There's no downside to Volt Absorb, Lightning Rod, Water Absorb and similar boost when struck abilities either. They provide a free boost when struck by a certain type, in the currently available cases: Fire, Water, Electric and Grass... so why is one for Dragon so terrible in and of itself?

Abilities like Benevolence are double edged. They will prevent you from having Dark Pulse, Taunt or Nasty Plot in your own movepool or your ally's in double/Triples! If you need HP coverage, you must use Ghost, instead of the IV friendlier Dark type.

The same can be said for its Flying type counterpart: Scarecrow.

Softness is part of my biggest goal: balance the type chart and I see several objectives towards it:

Mitigate the dominance of Fight, Ground and Rock attacks.
Make Poison, Steel, Psychic and Normal attacks more desirable for more than just STAB.
Make dragon less universally reliable when it can easily be paired with Ground and Fire to be irresistable.
Give Ice some actual resistances.
Make something Immune to Rocks

I do suppose I could make Dragon Bath only effect Special Defense.

The effect of the ability is very clear: having a Dragon on your team could be risky business!

And the effect? More things will carry Ice Beam or Ice Punch.

To Circumvent that, people will throw things that really can take Ice damage... a water type perhaps, leading to the rise of electric moves, which will lead to more Quake and Land Power users.

That's how metagames work: They shift, change as knowledge and new strategies present themselves.

Speaking of which, here are a few other abilities.

Jawbreaker: Bite, Tooth and Fang moves +25% damage

Users: Carvanha line, Ratatta Line (Ability Tutor), Poochyena line (Ability Tutor), Totodile Line (Ability Tutor), Gible Line (Ability Tutor), Carnivine (Ability Tutor), Snubbul Line (Ability Tutor)

Punching Bag: User draws Fight attacks towards them, recovers 25% of its HP when struck by Fight Moves.

Users: Makuhita Line (Ability Tutor), Aron Line (Ability Tutor)

Valor: Stat downs get reflected onto the enemy.

Users: Ponyta Line (Ability Tutor), Taillow Line, Gallade, Riolu Line (Ability Tutor)

Climatechange: Swaps weaknesses and resistances, ignores immunities.

Users: Paras Line (Ability Tutor), Swinub Line (Ability Tutor), Arcticuno (Ability Tutor), Glaceon, Snorunt Line (Ability Tutor)

Aromatic: Lowers enemy evasion by 1 stage when swapped in with refreshing smells.

Users: Oddish Line, Volbeat (Ability Tutor), Illumise (Ability Tutor), Budew Line (Ability Tutor), Vanillite Line (Ability Tutor)

Spook: Scares enemy SpAtk down 1 level when switched in.

Users: Spiritomb, Yamask Line (Ability Tutor), Frillish Line (Ability Tutor), Cyndaquil Line (Ability Tutor)

White Flag Prevents any fight moves and damage while Pokemon is in play.

Users: Buneary Line (Ability tutor), Ducklett Line (Ability Tutor), Pidove Line (Ability Tutor)

Spike Shed: User lays down a set of spikes when they switch in.

Users: Sandshrew Line (Ability Tutor), Shellder Line (Ability Tutor), Pinsir (Ability Tutor), Jolteon, Qwilfish (Ability Tutor), Corsola (Ability Tutor), Cacnea Line (Ability Tutor), Maractus (Ability Tutor), Pawniard Line (Ability Tutor)

Polluter: Users starts Acid Rain when they're Switched in.

Users: Bellsprout Line, Trubbish Line (Ability Tutor), Croagunk Line (Ability Tutor)

Blindsight: Vision based moves and abilities have no effect on this Pokemon.

Users: Zubat Line, Baltoy Line (Ability Tutor)

Scarecrow: Scares away the use of any flying moves while in play.

Users: Gyarados (Ability Tutor), Cacnea Line, Chikorita Line (Ability Tutor)

Rock On: Takes no damge from rocks (including Stealth Rock and Sandstorm) and gains speed when struck by them (doesn't include Sandstorm, but includes switching into Stealth Rocks)

Wet Suit: Pokemon's Defense and SpDef are increased during rain by 1 Stage

Users: Squirtle Line (Ability Tutor), Gible Line (Ability Tutor), Poliwag Line (Ability Tutor), Vaporeon, Sentret Line (Ability Tutor), Wingull Line (Ability Tutor), Surskit Line (Ability Tutor)

Split Persona: User has 2 Personality traits, both can be the very same.

Users: Doduo Line (Ability Tutor), Girafarig Line (Ability Tutor), Cubchoo Line, Zwielous+ (Ability Tutor)

Vampire Draining moves do 30% more damage and drain 75% of total dealt. Brutal vs. Liquid Ooze.

Users: Zubat Line (Ability Tutor), Gulpin Line (Ability Tutor)

Glaciate: Empowers user's Fight, Ice and Water moves by 33% during Hail (User also immune to weather if not alread)

Users: Poliwrath (Ability Tutor), Spheal Line (Ability Tutor)

Infernape77

Change Carnire's moveset, Varasen's and Varazor's stat a bit, and here is Roagnite....
005_roagnite_by_infernape77-d54rtxu.png

Roagnite (オーカエン Ookaen/Ōkaen)
Type: Fire/Light
Species: Incinerator Pokemon
Ability: Blaze
Hidden Ability: Intimidate
Height: 1 m -- Weight: 18 kg
Colors: Orange(Normal) Yellow(Shiny)
Egg Group: Field groups
Habitat: Urban

• Evolve Carnire
Gender Difference: None

Entries
Vermilion: Roagnite's yellow stripes flash in the dark, making it a perfect hunting partner with its great nose.
Azure: It has a great nose, nice hearing and able to sense anything with its fur. It uses its fang for protection.

Stats:
HP -- 55
Attack -- 85
Defense -- 61
Sp.Atk -- 89
Sp.Def -- 50
Speed -- 72

Evolutions line:
Carnire (Lv.15) Roagnite (Lv.34) Ignishisa

Learnset:
-- Tackle
-- Howl
-- Bite
-- Heat Breath
3 Howl
6 Bite
10 Heat Breath
13 Odor Sleuth
15 Glow Ball
19 Roar
22 Flame Wheel
26 Fire Fang
30 Heal Bell
32 Flamethrower
35 Take Down
38 Crunch
41 Wide Guard
44 Flare Blitz
51 Power Laser

CuriousHeartless

Come on people, post some. There is still the club project, which I will not allow to die. The fire-starter and its family are almsot dine. Just somehow turned it from deer in general into a caribou and then making up that it adapted the fire type to give it an advantage against other Pokemon in where it lives. Grass starter and the basic flyer should be here before long. I'll just leave this:

Name:
Type: Bug
Ability:
DW Ability:
Gender Ratio:
Hold Item:
Appearance:
Shiny Colors (Should be done after appearance):
Dex Entry:
Egg Group(s):

Stats: (Reminder: They are separate fields, only do one)
HP:
Attack:
Defense:
Special Attack:
Special Defense:
Speed:

It will be the basic form and have two evolutions. Go.

Status
Not open for further replies.