• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Fakemon Club IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkViper

Beautiful Darkness
Remember when Drizzle and Drought used to be legendary exclusive too? Now they're not and gameplay is... kinda more fun because of it. Also, Eruption and Water Spout were practically exclusive once upon a time. Things can change.

Yes, but at the same time Drought and Drizzle are only on two "Non legendary" Pokemon lines, each one only obtainable with these abilities if received a very particular way (from the Dream World, which not everyone is capable of getting to). Plus, these Pokemon lines (Ninetales and Politoed) were not exactly uber tier to begin with. Same for Camerupt, Wailord etc in regards to Eruption and Water Spout; at least not every Pokemon with a certain typing can have them. My point is that TMs, Level Up Moves, and Dream World abilities are not the same things. One can be rather difficult and tedious to get a hold of and requires a wifi and internet connection (not to mention certain amount of Dream Points), one must be either manually and (often painstakingly) bred or trained into a Pokemon, while another can be simply slapped on any Pokemon allowing it. Plus, abilites are not moves. Big difference. Yes, things change, but it's often how they change that makes the difference.

If offering a new mostly reliable Special Flying move and powerful dragon move that most Pokemon wouldn't want anyway is gamechanging then... so be it. I'll stand by the idea of Stealth Rock and Weather Abilities being much more influential. Guaruntee that most flying types wouldn't care about Aeroblast.

Besides, I have learners of Sacred Fire, Sacred Sword and Seed Flare as level up moves due to the way the Pokemon lives or may have well... sacred swords.

You're missing the point. Not saying you're wrong for what you're doing, just saying that we don't particularly agree with it. Spreading around certain moves kinda ruins the uniqueness and rarity of them, sometimes cheapening them, even they aren't THAT great in terms of power. It's my opinion that unique moves should remain on legendary pokemon; no one's telling you to change your opinion, so defending your reasoning isn't really necessary, since no one's threatening it. :3

Tempalar is an interesting little creature with 4 possible abilities, none of which are bad. Brute Force allows the use of Fire Blast and Psychic to run on a better Stat, while Crusader mixed with one of the Sword based Fight Moves is always helpful for cutting down the darkness. Of course, you'll probably drool over Serene Grace because a Sacred Knight of Fire, has needs for Sacred Fire: and a Serene Grace Sacred Fire will burn everything, no questions asked (unless its 95 Accuracy flubs 1 ot 20 times.)

Four abilities still seems so weird to me, but I have to applaud your strategical skill if not anything else <3

Of course, when you consider a terrible speed stat, you might want to try Speed Swap, which instantly and permanently (until the Pokemon switch out) swap speeds. If you switch in on a Crobat, your Tempalar will have a base speed of 130, and Crobat will have 25. If Crobat swaps out, its speed is restored next time it comes in. If Tempalar switches out, it will swap speed with the next incoming Pokemon, but Crobat will still have a base speed of 25 until it switches.

Wait.. I'm lost.... so are you telling me, that if you switch with a Crobat, obtain it's 130 Speed then switch out, the next Pokemon coming into battle will have Crobat's 130 Speed stat too?

I'm hoping I'm misunderstanding, cause that seems a bit like overkill to me. I think all stats should revert to normal when Tempalar is withdrawn from battle... otherwise every Pokemon on it's opposition will have a crippling disadvantage to the entirety of the battle, right? Or am I just really confused?

Replies in bold.

Last edited:

CuriousHeartless

NIce Pokemon PinkViper, I always like to see Fire/Bug tyes. And they are nicely made. I have never heard of the word Tarantism before, but now I can use it. Also, I acccidentally missed your additiont to the create-a-Pokemon thing when I copied it.

Dilasc, I refuse to talk to you. You are bullheaded and refuse to listen to what we say. Believe it or not, you are not right just because you say you are.

Name: Silkwurm (Corrupiton of Silkworm; sometimes a simple name works.)
Type: Bug
Ability: Shed Skin
DW Ability:
Gender Ratio: 50/50
Hold Item:
Appearance:Silkwurm is an eight legged, caterpillar-like insect, appearing to be wrapped in a wispy, silky thread from it's own creation. The threads are quite durable, and cover it's head and body in a cloak like fashion. It's glowing red eyes and it's legs are the only part of it that can be seen underneath its ghostly white threads.
Shiny Colors (Should be done after appearance):
Dex Entry:
Egg Group(s): Monster/Bug

Stats: (Remember: All are separate fields, only do one and don't make it overpowered.)
HP:
Attack:
Defense:
Special Attack:
Special Defense:
Speed:

(Remember, it is the regional bug and will have two evolutions. )

PinkViper

Beautiful Darkness
Thanks again! This one was basically combining fireflies, termites, tiki deities, and luaus together. I think it came together pretty well. Ah yes, and Tarantism was a word I head not too long ago, but I'm not sure where I heard it. I decided to look it up again, and it fit snugly into my design <3

Okay, I'm just glad I didn't mess it up, first time doin' it XD

Also I was thinking about some new abilities myself, although it seems like it's pretty common in general though, so someone might have already done it. If they have, I'm so sorry.

Foul Sewage: The user expels it's waste, contaminating the surrounding environment
Foul Sewage deals 1/16th worth of damage to all types except poison as long as it is raining (Acid Rain)
Potential Users: Muk, Grimer, Trubbish, Garbodor

Vile Smog: The user expels an cloud of lighter-than-air gas, contaminating the surrounding enviornment
Vile Smog deals 25% damage to all airborne/ "in flight" Pokemon (Bounce, Fly etc.)
Potential Users: Koffing, Weezing, Trubbish, Garbodor

Do you think it may be too much?

Last edited:

Dilasc

Boip!
Vile Smog seems sort of strange. When you say 25%, do you mean an extra 25% damage when they're flying/bouncing?

I wouldn't be so apt to give the ability to Koffing mainly because Koffing likes being immune to ground. Hmmm, it COULD be an option, but like a Soundproof Abomasnow... DON'T use a Soundproof Abomasnow.

Acid Rain, being a weather, I feel needs more to it than "Damage if not Poison type" Heck, even Sand and Snow start getting more and more aspects each gen.

As for Speed Swap, all stat changes are removed when the opponent switches out. They revert to their normal speed and stay that way. Much like Intimidate, the user of the ability can only snag his opponent's speed stat when he switches in and like a stat buff, it goes away if switched out (but it cannot be Hazed/Clear, Smogged, Unawared)

I suppose it COULD be where if the user swaps out it ends though.

I have decided to eliminate Aeroblast and Spacial Rend from the TM list. Be aware that there will still be special tutors and specific users, very rare ones, that can acquire them.

They will be replaced with something... I'm not sure what yet.

Folbatros
Type: Flying
Ability: Polarity (Pokemon's arctic travelling nature allows it and its team to be fully immune to Ice and Hail damage while in play)
Dreamworld: Climatechange (Pokemon's Weakness and resistances swap. Immunities unchanged.)

Appearance: This white feathered bird has an oval shaped body and light thin wings. What stands out about Folbatross is twofold:
First off, Folbatros has no legs or feet. If it is forced to land, it is highly vulnerable and tends to flail about helplessly until it can build up wing momentum to take off.
Secondly, it has a rediculous array of hairstyles. I kid you not! This is the Spinda gimmick. The hairs are technicolor, and the styles range from Guile to Marge Simpson to Spikey Anime and Peek-A-Bang. Colors run the entire gamut from RGB 0/0/0 to RGB 255/255/255. Hair colors do not change when shiny. All that changes is Folbatros' wings and body become a icy sheen of light blue.

Breeding Groups: Flying/Water 2

Stats: 60 HP/90 Atk/45 Def/25 SpA/79 SpD/51 Spe Total: 350

Folbatross is the only single-type Flying Pokemon with Access to Roost, which is fine and dandy. Currently, Pokemon who Roost will turn normal if they have no second type. BUT starting this gen they become typeless, taking 1x damage from all types, whether ghost, normal, fight, ground... everything is 1x if you Roost first.

That said, Folbatros isn't anything special in combat. It has Waterfall, useful for a flying type Physical Attacker, but it's no Gyarados. It can Aqua Jet, but there are better Jetters who get STAB. There's Brave Bird, but you'll find Staraptor's line more apt with the move. I suppose Folbatros and Albatress have their best combat use checking Ice Types. It's certainly a great wall for any Ground/Ice types that don't carry Rock Moves... at what cost though. On the flipside, Climatechange even allows Rock resist, and Electric resist. In exchange, the Pokemon, a Pokemon with STAB flying, is weak to bug and grass. An inborn EdgeQuake and Boltbeam Resist is nothing to scoff at. As a Hail teammate, Fol and Alba lose their oomph in the Dreamworld.

Pokedex Entry: Folbatross can hover 5 inches off the ground without flapping its wings. It hunts fish by gusting them out of the water and catching them in its hair.

DW Ability:
Hold Item:
Appearance:Silkwurm is an eight legged, caterpillar-like insect, appearing to be wrapped in a wispy, silky thread from it's own creation. The threads are quite durable, and cover it's head and body in a cloak like fashion. It's glowing red eyes and it's legs are the only part of it that can be seen underneath its ghostly white threads.
Dex Entry:

Stats: (Remember: All are separate fields, only do one and don't make it overpowered.)
HP: 47
Attack:
Defense:
Special Attack:
Special Defense:
Speed:

PinkViper

Beautiful Darkness
Vile Smog seems sort of strange. When you say 25%, do you mean an extra 25% damage when they're flying/bouncing?

I mean that the Pokemon takes 1/4th damage while they are in the air (sorry, I have a thing for percentages). Their Fly/Bounce attack will still land, but if you're lucky, the 1/4 damage lost will KO the flying Pokemon before your poor poison type can take the hit. Almost like Aftermath, only it's triggered not when fainting, but when your opponent takes to the air.

I wouldn't be so apt to give the ability to Koffing mainly because Koffing likes being immune to ground. Hmmm, it COULD be an option, but like a Soundproof Abomasnow... DON'T use a Soundproof Abomasnow.

I was thinking that Koffing would be the best Pokemon for it, since the ability is actually based on air pollution and Koffing's line expels those gases. The ability really has nothing to do with ground though, and it doesn't eliminate the damage that would be dealt to Koffing if the Flying Pokemon still delivers the hit. The Flying pokemon just takes damage during that "free turn"<3

Acid Rain, being a weather, I feel needs more to it than "Damage if not Poison type" Heck, even Sand and Snow start getting more and more aspects each gen.

I was actually thinking about that too, I just don't want it to be over powered, since it's only a pseudo-weather change.

As for Speed Swap, all stat changes are removed when the opponent switches out. They revert to their normal speed and stay that way. Much like Intimidate, the user of the ability can only snag his opponent's speed stat when he switches in and like a stat buff, it goes away if switched out (but it cannot be Hazed/Clear, Smogged, Unawared)

I suppose it COULD be where if the user swaps out it ends though.

I personally think that would be best, only because having that one Pokemon with that horrible 25 speed stat could make all battles a near instant win. Lack of speed is definitely a hazard... unless it's like on an Umbreon or something with Payback :3

I have decided to eliminate Aeroblast and Spacial Rend from the TM list. Be aware that there will still be special tutors and specific users, very rare ones, that can acquire them.

They will be replaced with something... I'm not sure what yet.

I think that would be best as well <3

Folbatros
Type: Flying
Ability: Polarity (Pokemon's arctic travelling nature allows it and its team to be fully immune to Ice and Hail damage while in play)
Dreamworld: Climatechange (Pokemon's Weakness and resistances swap. Immunities unchanged.)

Appearance: This white feathered bird has an oval shaped body and light thin wings. What stands out about Folbatross is twofold:
First off, Folbatros has no legs or feet. If it is forced to land, it is highly vulnerable and tends to flail about helplessly until it can build up wing momentum to take off.
Secondly, it has a rediculous array of hairstyles. I kid you not! This is the Spinda gimmick. The hairs are technicolor, and the styles range from Guile to Marge Simpson to Spikey Anime and Peek-A-Bang. Colors run the entire gamut from RGB 0/0/0 to RGB 255/255/255. Hair colors do not change when shiny. All that changes is Folbatros' wings and body become a icy sheen of light blue.

^This made me giggle so hard! I'd like to see a Pokemon with a another bit of individuality <3

Breeding Groups: Flying/Water 2

Stats: 60 HP/90 Atk/45 Def/25 SpA/79 SpD/51 Spe Total: 350

Folbatross is the only single-type Flying Pokemon with Access to Roost, which is fine and dandy. Currently, Pokemon who Roost will turn normal if they have no second type. BUT starting this gen they become typeless, taking 1x damage from all types, whether ghost, normal, fight, ground... everything is 1x if you Roost first.

Is this a game design flaw? I've never heard of this before, but it does sound interesting.

That said, Folbatros isn't anything special in combat. It has Waterfall, useful for a flying type Physical Attacker, but it's no Gyarados. It can Aqua Jet, but there are better Jetters who get STAB. There's Brave Bird, but you'll find Staraptor's line more apt with the move. I suppose Folbatros and Albatress have their best combat use checking Ice Types. It's certainly a great wall for any Ground/Ice types that don't carry Rock Moves... at what cost though. On the flipside, Climatechange even allows Rock resist, and Electric resist. In exchange, the Pokemon, a Pokemon with STAB flying, is weak to bug and grass. An inborn EdgeQuake and Boltbeam Resist is nothing to scoff at. As a Hail teammate, Fol and Alba lose their oomph in the Dreamworld.

Pokedex Entry: Folbatross can hover 5 inches off the ground without flapping its wings. It hunts fish by gusting them out of the water and catching them in its hair.

DW Ability:
Hold Item:
Dex Entry:

Attack:
Defense:
Special Attack:
Special Defense:
Speed:

More replies in bold C:

Last edited:

Infernape77

Well, I'm sorry for my long absence, brain-storming for ideas, and I feel lazy to finish some designs :/

Here is a lion fakemon, because I don't think Shinx family is enough(even though they're already cool)

lio.png

Lionce (ライオンス Raionsu/Lyons)
Type: Normal
Species: Lion Cub Pokemon
Ability: Intimidate or Run Away
Hidden Ability: Anticipation
Height: 0.3 m -- Weight: 5 kg
Colors: Brown(Normal) Black(Shiny)
Body Style: Quadrupedal with tail
Gender Ratio: 75% : 25%
Egg Group: Field groups
Habitat: Forest

• Imshade Gym - Common
  • Miraclria Forest - Common / Uncommon (Rustling Grass)
Gender Difference: Female only have two small spots on the cheek instead of three.
Held Item: None

Entries
Vermilion: TBA
Azure: TBA

Stats:
HP --
Attack --
Defense --
Sp.Atk --
Sp.Def --
Speed --
Total: TBA

Evolutions line:
Lionce (Lv.16) Prionce (Lv.35 Male) Kingleou

Learnset:
-- Pound
4 Growl
7 Odor Sleuth
10 Quick Attack
13 Bite
16 Detect
19 Roar
22 Slam
25 Scary Face
28 Crunch
31 Dig
34 Baton Pass
37 Close Combat
40 ExtremeSpeed
43 Quick Guard
46 Giga Impact

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Man, I've been gone from here forever. Mostly because I haven't done much in terms of Fakemon for a long time. I did have a few ideas recently and have begun some work on another new Fakemon region, so I might start posting more often again . . . but probably not.

I'm actually pretty proud of the new starter lines that I came up with . . . sort of. They're not my best starter work, but I still like them. First up is some kind of weird hypnosis chameleon . . . not really sure what I was thinking there. Then there's an eagle/phoenix. Last up, a bubble-blowing karate-chopping guinea pig. These are probably my weirdest starters by far, but hey, they still work. I've also had several other ideas that I'll list names and types for, and hopefully some descriptions later. Some of them are of the Cosmic, Gem, and Sonic types, all Fakemon types that I came up with a long time ago.

Gramelee (Grass) - Glendayd (Grass) - Swirglayd (Grass/Psychic)
Fluzzy (Fire) - Freeglet (Fire/Flying) - Phoeagle (Fire/Flying)
Drodent (Water) - Domesplash (Water) - Guiknite (Water/Fighting)
Rubyn (Normal/Flying) - Rosyn (Normal/Flying) - Rosaryn (Normal/Flying)
Muscrange (Normal) - Muscruff (Normal)
Coroast (Fire) - Coronir (Fire)
Ratling (Poison) - Omniject (Poison/Steel)
Cassaware (Grass/Dark)
Unnamed howler monkey (Sonic) - Boomonk (Sonic)
Terrathyst (Gem)
Fennear (Ground/Sonic)
Okashy (Psychic/Dark)
Bloodia (Dark/Gem)
Thundeweed (Grass/Electric)
Unnamed gharial (Water) - Gharide (Water/Dark)
Hazogg (Poison)
Amfishious (Water/Ground)
Unnamed pill bug with two formes (Bug)
Unnamed peccary evolutionary line (Grass/Ground)
Chanote (Sonic/Flying; evolves from Chatot)
Misshark (Water/Dark; evolves from Sharpedo)
Aracharge (Electric/Bug; evolves from Galvantula)
Maraqueno (Grass; evolves into Maractus)
Mienkwon (Fighting; evolves from Mienfoo, male only)
Cumuphoon (Dragon/Flying; evolves from Altaria)
Zoropier (Dark; evolves from Zoroark)
Boraura (Cosmic; legendary)
Unnamed rainbow serpent (Cosmic/Water; legendary)

Infernape77

Finally someone posted... >.>

@Gallade: I think there's a bit balance issues for the starters. It looks like the Fire starter got the advantage, so if it's a real Pokemon, I'll pick it :p

Anyway, another Fakemon! It's actually a redesign of an old earthworm fakemon, Larvike. I changed the concept from earthworm -> earth-themed moth into larvae -> beetle.
020_larka_by_infernape77-d5a0i24.png

Larka (コドムシ Kodomushi)
Species: Larvae Pokemon
Ability: Swarm or Perfect Armor
Hidden Ability: Run Away
Height: 0.2 m -- Weight: 3 kg
Colors: Green(Normal) Yellow(Shiny)
Body Style: Serpentine body
Gender Ratio: 50% : 50%
Egg Group: Bug groups

• Miraclria Forest - Common
  • Web Cave - Common
Gender Difference: None

Entries
Vermilion: Larka digs a burrow on fertile soil and lives there. It absorbs the nutrients from the soil everyday.
Azure: Although its body is very fragile, its head, legs and black tip are hard enough to protect itself.

Stats:
HP -- 30
Attack -- 30
Defense -- 40
Sp.Atk -- 40
Sp.Def -- 30
Speed -- 30
Total: 200

Evolutions line:
Larka (Lv.12) Bekoon (Lv.21) Kabutank

Learnset:
-- String Shot
4 Tackle
9 Bug Bite
12 Absorb

Last edited:

FlyShyGuy

Neo-Geodude
DW Ability:
Hold Item:
Dex Entry:

Attack: 20
Defense:
Special Attack:
Special Defense:
Speed:

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
@Gallade: I think there's a bit balance issues for the starters. It looks like the Fire starter got the advantage, so if it's a real Pokemon, I'll pick it :p

Yeah, I guess that's true. I've made four groups of starters over the years and all but the third have some balance issues. The Grass starter got the short end of the stick in my first bunch, being a Grass/Dragon against a Fire/Poison and Water/Ice. Grass got the short end of the stick again in my second bunch, being a Grass/Dark against a Fire/Bug and Water/Cosmic (which is super-effective against Dark). Now this bunch, Water is the bad one, being Water/Fighting against Grass/Psychic and Fire/Flying. My third bunch was specifically made to be balanced, though: Grass/Rock, Fire/Electric, and Water/Poison. Each ones primary STAB attacks are neutral against the others, while Rock hits Fire, Electric hits Water, and Poison hits Grass.

By the way, I really like Larka. I just wish I had a way to put my art online.

Last edited:

Infernape77

Man, I forgot to post Larka's evolution, it looks derp, though >.>
@Gallade: The third bunch is indeed balanced yup. And thanks~

So here is Beekon, I'm not very satisfied, though =_=
And changed the level to evolve into Kabutank
021_bekoon_by_infernape77-d5bieoy.png

Bekoon (サナッカ Sanakka/Sanaca)
Species: Mild Pokemon
Ability: Swarm or Perfect Armor
Hidden Ability: Multilayer
Height: 0.7 m -- Weight: 14 kg
Colors: Yellow(Normal) Green(Shiny)
Body Style: A head and arms

• Miraclria Forest - Uncommon
  • Web Cave - Uncommon

Entries
Vermilion: Bekoon shoots strings to hold on to things from its pair of cannons which were actually its arms.
Azure: It has a mild but stiff body except the flexible cannons. It absorbs mineral for evolution purpose.

Stats:
HP -- 35
Attack -- 35
Defense -- 50
Sp.Atk -- 50
Sp.Def -- 55
Speed -- 35
Total: 260

Evolutions line:
Larka (Lv.12) Bekoon (Lv.21) Kabutank

Learnset:
-- String Shot
-- Absorb
-- Harden
12 Harden
16 String Whips

EDIT: Adding some new moves
Name - Type / Category / PP / Power / Accuracy / Effect
- Windy Day - Flying / Status / 5 / --- / --- / A weather moves that will create strong winds and last for 5 turns. While Windy Day is in effect, the accuracy of all moves with Special and Status category will be randomized, except moves that don't have accuracy/never miss, Air Cutter, Air Slash and Whirlwind, and the active Cloud Guard will broke. The base power of Grass-type and Bug-type moves will be halved and the Flying-type moves will be boosted by 50%, except never miss/don't have accuracy moves, Air Cutter and Air Slash. If user or allies use Windy Day while the Windy Day the user/allies activated hasn't ended, the Windy Day counter will reset, but if the opponents use Windy Day while the Windy Day the original user/allies activated hasn't ended and vice versa, or if the strong wind is natural, Windy Day/strong wind will automatically stop. Weather Ball will become Flying-type under the effect of Windy Day. As an HM(outside the battle), it will stop the strong wind if the user use Windy Day, facing the direction of the strong wind.
- Whirly Bomb - Flying / Special / 25 / 60 / 95 / A bombs made of whirly wind that will double its base power instead of only boosted by 50% under Windy Day/strong winds effect.

HP -- 60
Attack -- 40
Defense -- 120
Sp.Atk -- 120
Sp.Def -- 120
Speed -- 40
Total: 500

Last edited:

CuriousHeartless

Well it's been a while since I've posted here.

@Infernape77: Not sure what to say. Rather basic regional bugs. Kinda cool, but I really want to see Kabutank just because of the name. Lionce is cute.

@GalladeRocks, I'm not going to say anything on a list with little detail.

@Dilasc: I do not really understand its first ability's explanation, although without the bad explanation I would probably just accept it. I'm not one for gimmicks, which is the main reason I hate Spinda.

DW Ability:
Hold Item:
Dex Entry:

Defense:
Special Attack:
Special Defense:
Speed: 45

PinkViper

Beautiful Darkness
I come bearing more bugs... after almost a month.... I need to be more active |D

aaa.png

Chirpet, the Loud Chirp Fakemon

Type: Bug/Electric

Ability: Soundproof

Height: 1'4 ft

Weight: 14 lbs

Gender Ratio: Female 12.5%/Male 87.5%

Species Information: Small and discreet, this little Fakemon wanders about in tall grass, emitting a high frequency chirping sound in sync with others of it's kind. The sound is barely noticeable to humans, although some Fakemon are often driven away by it; most notably other bug types. Together Chirpet form a a small group choir of sorts, driving other bugs into an ambush; allowing their glowing backs to attract the attention of their prey. At once, they zap the bug into submission with discharges of strong electricity, rendering it immobile enough to be devoured alive.

Dex Entry: Chirpet are sometimes kept as pets, as their sound drives away other harmful bugs, Like Detrimite

Evolution: Chirpet evolve into Humbuzz on level 24

Name Origin: Chirpet could be a combination of ‘chirp’ a short, sharp, high-pitched sound, and ‘cricket’ a type of high-jumping insect.

Base Stats:
HP: 57
Attack: 30
Defense: 40
Special Attack: 58
Special Defense: 45
Speed: 30
Total: 260

Level Up Moves:
Start- Tackle
4. Tackle
11. Sonicboom
15. Bug Bite
23. Supersonic
27. Volt Switch
34. Tail Glow
38. Bug Buzz
44. Discharge
53. Thunder Wave
60. Uproar

aaaa.png

Humbuzz, the Sharp Screech Fakemon

Type: Bug/Electric

Height: 3'0 ft

Weight: 50 lbs

Species Information: Larger than its preevolution, Humbuzz's hind legs have grown longer and now enable it to leap over 5 times it's length in a single bound. Not only that, but the inner muscle has receded into it's thigh, making the legs hollow; which amplifies the sound that Humbuzz emits. The sound is much more irritating to human ears though, resembling constant radio's static; which often causes most to release the Humbuzz once kept as pets.

Dex Entry: Humbuzz's antennae twitch madly when it senses food nearby. It's high jumps allow it to catch even flying bugs with ease.

Evolution: Humbuzz evolve into Symphonymph after leveling up after learning Bug Buzz.

Name Origin: Humbuzz could be a combination of ‘hum’ a low, steady, continuous sound, and buzz’ a type of sound made by insects

Base Stats:
HP: 75
Attack: 50
Defense: 70
Special Attack: 80
Special Defense: 80
Speed: 35
Total: 390

Level Up Moves:
Start- Tackle
Start- Bounce
4. Tackle
11. Sonicboom
15. Bug Bite
23. Supersonic
28. Volt Switch
35. Tail Glow
40. Bug Buzz
47. Discharge
56. Thunder Wave
62. Uproar

aaaaa.png

Symphonymph, the Sharp Screech Fakemon

Type:Bug/Electric

Height: 3'0 ft

Weight: 50 lbs

Species Information: Symphonymph has grown very large, taking a bipedal stance on it's inverted hollow legs. All of it's sounds now come from it's legs, and are now more musical and in tune, something a Symphonymph learns easily with the new orifices in it's body. However, Symphonymph's large frame has greatly lessened it's ability to spring up, and being unable to crawl on it's forelegs, it is a mostly sedentary Pokemon, relying only on it's ability to mimic the mating calls of other bugs to attract food.

Dex Entry: Symphonymph's back lights up vividly when it it's hums it;'s melodious tune. Their sedentary nature make them big hits at discos and raves as decoration, lighting, and a synthesizer for music.

Evolution: As the final form of Chirpet, Symphonymph doesn't evolve

Name Origin: Symphonymph could be a combination of ‘symphony’ a extended musical composition, and 'nymph’ a developmental stage in certain arthropods.

Base Stats:
HP: 95
Attack: 55
Defense: 75
Special Attack: 100
Special Defense: 90
Speed: 40
Total: 455

Level Up Moves:
Start- Echoed Voice
Start- Metronome
4. Tackle
11. Sonicboom
15. Bug Bite
23. Supersonic
30. Volt Switch
37. Tail Glow
43. Bug Buzz
50. Discharge
56. Thunder Wave
65. Uproar

Infernape77

@Curious: Yep, very basic, and so does Kabutank. It's just a standing brown(originally blue, but changed to avoid more similarity with Heracross) kabutomushi beetle, steel type with a pair of cannons. Thanks~

@PinkViper: Welp, Symphonymph looks a bit creepy, and the name is too long (11 characters) xD Anyway, awesome idea for Bug/Electric type

Well, another buggies, I don't feel like drawing Kabutank right now...
Honbee, a bee fakemon, obviously. It's super duper simple, I think it's the simpliest design I ever made, huh.
honbee_by_infernape77-d5c48ww.png

#???
Honbee (ミツグルマ Mitsuguruma)
Type: Flying/Bug
Species: Buzz Pokemon
Ability: Honey Gather
Hidden Ability: Swarm
Height: 0.3 m -- Weight: 7 kg
Colors: Yellow(Normal) Red(Shiny)
Body Style: With two or more pairs of wings

• Royalty Cave - Common
  • Amsterdoom City - Use Honey or Amber Honey at the flowery fields
Held Item: Honey 75%; Amber Honey 25%

Entries
Vermilion: It collects at least 100 liters of nectar from flowers and turn them into honey everyday.
Azure: When it flaps its four wings, its organs grind the nectar and produce high quality honey.

Stats:
HP -- 50
Attack -- 30
Defense -- 37
Sp.Atk -- 60
Sp.Def -- 31
Speed -- 70
Total: 278

Evolutions line:
Honbee (Level up w/Lukiss or Twolips in party) Wheerlmill

Learnset:
-- Gust
-- Absorb
7 Bug Bite
13 Focus Energy
19 Pluck
25 Air Cutter
31 Windy Day
38 Sticky Honey
44 Bug Buzz
50 Air Slash
56 Agility

Name - Type / Category / PP / Power / Accuracy / Effect
- Sticky Honey - Bug / Special / 10 / 50 / 100 / A move that spitting sticky honey to the target. If used at the first turn the user was sent out, the base power become 25. When it hits, the target's Evasiveness lowered by 1 stage. For every turn the user is in the field after using Sticky Honey for the first time, the base power will increase by 5 and will stop increasing after the base power is 120. For every uses of Sticky Honey, the base power will return to 50. If the user is holding Honey or Amber Honey, the damage will be doubled and item will be consumed.

Dilasc

Boip!
@PinkViper On top of what Infernape said, while the idea is cool, it's odd that its stat growth is just so very low when going to its last stage, especially when it needs to reach level 40/43 to do so to begin with.

@CuriousHeartless Polarity is immunity to Ice and Hail for the player's teammates while in play... how is that complicated... or a gimmick? If you mean the hair, that's just flavor. The Folbatross line is probably fairly viable in competitive play. It just has

Anyways, new Pokemon to showcase.

Twangel, the Wire Cherub Pokemon
Type: Flying/Electric
Ability: Power Drink (Increases ATK when struck by water moves)/Serene Grace
Tutor Abilities: Brute Force (All damage moves strike with Physical Attack)
Dreamworld: Sanctuary (Prevents the use of all Dark moves, including non-damage ones like Nasty Plot)
Gender Ratio: 87.5% F/12.5% M
Breeding Group: Flying/Humanshape

Appearance: Twangel is a humanshape body that appears almost like a naked women. Its wings and halo are made of thin wire cables that almost look like Holloween Costume pieces or a metal clothes hanger rather than genuine body amenities. Its arms appear to have copper wires running through them. Its hair is also copper, bronze when shiny.

Stats: 166 HP/ 120 Atk/62 Def/16 SpA/66 SDf/106 Spd Total: 536

There sure are a lot of sixes and numbers divisible by 6 in that stat spread.... hmm.

There is no doubt that the single stage Twangel is a late game piece of holy heck! Rather than a peaceful creature, it is a harbinger of pain and destruction and easily sets itself apart from Thundurus and Zapdos. First off, Power Drink lets this thing bane water types not named Swampert/Quagsire/etc by walling their signature STAB and outrunning most of them apart from Starmie, Keldeo and Floatzel before considering any weather.

On the other hand, you can use Twangel as a Dark stopper with Dreamworld ability Sanctuary, turning Dark types into nothing, removing Special Attack booster's best move and access to Taunt, Crunch and most importantly Pursuit. Of course, Twangel cannot use these things or HP Dark itself, but it has no use for any other than possibly Taunt.

You could go Serene Grace, which melds well with Spark and its new semi-signature move: Cloudsmack. Cloudsmack is a Flying type physical attack with 85 Power and a 30% flinch rate.

If Spark just seems too weak, you can try Thunder Wave for guaruntee paralyzation, at the cost of power, and just use Thunderpunch for a lesser Par chance or Thunderclap if Paralysis doesn't suit your style.

Then again, Brute Force is also useful. It allows the many SpAtks you have to be of value on her high SpAtk, allowing the power of Wallbreaking, due to the fact that said moves will still strike SpDef, despite taking advantage of Phys Atk for power.

Breeding groups are a mixed bag of good and viable chains. There's nothing else that links chains from fliers to humans. While we won't see Roosting humanoids, you might see flying moves, especially on a certain burning duckman!

Pokedex Entry: Twangels are often mistakenly seen as caretakers. They are brutish with a strange yet goodly sense of justice.

A new Generation of Hazard and Weather

On top of introducing a new weather type (Acid Rain,) the Kertomel generation introduces the end of Stealth Rock dominance.

The first way is through new abilities. New abilities like Spin In (does exactly what you'd think, though damage is still taken before the hazards are blown away,) Rock On (increases speed when it would have taken Rock type damage even from hazard or weather,) and Eroder, which prevents all rock moves while in play, and removes anything rocky, even from your opponent's field.

The other is new moves. New Rapid Spin counterparts, including the 60 Power Fight move Spin Kick (which makes Technician Hitmontop even better than before,) and a Special Water move called Rinse Cycle allowing you to spin on any ghost not named Jellicent.

There's also new typed Hazards.

Rink is an ice hazard. It deals its bonus damage to ice weak enemies by setting the ground into an sub zero rink. Dragon, Ground, Grass and Flying types are weak, and Ice Resistors (Fire, Water, Steel) take half damage, with Ice Types taking none.

Flying types and levitators also take none about 75% of the time unless it's snowing, where they cannot avoid it. Rink shuts down Garchomp whenever, and ruins other Dragons not named Kingdra when you get it to Snow.

There's also Brambles which is the grassy version. Brambles are great against Water, Ground and Rock types, but its resisted by grass, poison, bug, steel and fire. When sunny, Brambles also seed those that switch into them, unless of course they're a grass type.

Brambles gives sun teams more oomph and really puts a hurt on sand and Rain.

Finally there's Battlefield the fight version. Like all fight moves, its weakness struck targets are steel, Dark, Rock, Normal and Ice but resistors (Poison, Psychic, Bug and Flying) take reduced damage, and of course Ghosts are immune.

Now here's the thing: Stealth Rocks, Rink, Battlefield, Brambles... you can only have 1 up at any time. If you try to use a second, you'll replace another.

Now on to Weather

The big things being of course, new weather type Acid Rain and new abilities and moves that outright STOP weather. Unlike Cloudnine's temporary disable, the enemy will need to send their Rain Setter back in if you have these abilities or moves.

Acid Rain has its own weather starters, including our old friend the Bellsprout line, giving the Fly Trap new leases on gameplay value.

There are abilities like Muckraker (Swift Swim counterpart), Filmy Coat (Boosts DEF during it), Gunk Suit (Boost SDf during it) and so on.

And there are weather stoppers.

Stale Air is an ability that outright wipes away all weather, even before the enemy gets to act when this Pokemon switches in, but only when it comes in.

Moves also do this. Blow Out is a special flying type move that deals 50% more damage when weather is in play and will attempt to inflict an appropriate status effect: Burn for Sun, Freeze for Hail, Sleep for Sand, Toxic for Acid Rain and paralysis for Rain.

There's also Tornado, which does lots of Special Flying damage, and clears the sky next turn.

There are even Pokemon who take advantage of a weatherless sky. Plainsrunneris a Speed doubler during weatherless times. Plainsrunner Tauros is nigh impossible to catch up to if you can't restart the weather.

As for Acid Rain... I've already explained its complexities many times. Backlogging even a few clubs will show its effects.

CuriousHeartless

@CuriousHeartless Polarity is immunity to Ice and Hail for the player's teammates while in play... how is that complicated... or a gimmick? If you mean the hair, that's just flavor. The Folbatross line is probably fairly viable in competitive play. It just has

No, the ability isn't complicated, I was stating that your in-story explanation (Pokemon's arctic travelling nature allows it and its team to be fully immune to Ice and Hail damage while in play) doesn't really make sense. Without it then I'd probably just shrug because it can be kinda useful (Broken in that it negates a whole type, but acceptable). I guess it must just be me. For the hair thing, it may just be flavor, but it is still a gimmick, and even if that isn't the whole identity I still don't like gimmicks. Especially since just it gives over 16 million varieties with just one hair style based purely off of color (Even the ones that don't look different would still count as different) so it just seems weird to me since it would be so hard to even get a basic idea on appearance. At least Spinda have only one color pattern and only one thing changing. No offense, I just don't like them. Not the end of the world and you can't please everyone.

Anyways, onto something else. I really don't want the group thing to die, but no one is working on it and school is back in for everyone by now, so I guess that goes to the back burner. But I have a new individual project I want to do. I am going to be doing twelve families all based on a different symbol of the Eastern Zodiac (Yes I know there are already Pokemon based on some of them, but we can have more then one based on something, right?). Each family will have a signature move and will all have new (But not unique) abilities. I have a small start on some of the attacks and abilities, but I'll post them as I get work on their families. I will leave with updating this though:

DW Ability:
Hold Item:
Dex Entry: Silkwurm are commonly farmed for their rich silk. Their silk is very heavy duty, being able to withstand forces known to bend metal without breaking.

Defense:
Special Attack:
Special Defense:

legnak

Alvion Region it is!
Did Y'all Miss me?

I have a few Fakemon that I'm not sure if I've posted here or not... but for now on, I'll be here!!!

a Topaz only Pokemon

Roacharva
Cocroach POKeMON

Ht: 1'07
Wt: 17 Lbs
Bug/Steel

Gender Ratio: 50% Male-50% Female
Egg steps: 1280
Egg Group: Bug

Ability:
Battle Armour/ Swarm

DW: Pickup

Amethyst: Living only where there is filth, ROACHARVA is a common pest, eating anything that it is able to digest. Thier prefered diet is anything rotting.

Topaz: This POKeMON prefers dark places and will scurry from light. Its exoskeletal shell is incedibly hard and cannot be punctured.

Chaos Crystal: Once a group of these POKeMON settle in an area there is no way of fully exterminating them. ROACHARVA lives in extremely dirty areas.

Roacharva:

HP: 30
ATT: 40
DEF: 50
SP.ATT: 20
SP.DEF: 20
SPD: 20

TOTAL: 180

Movesets:

Roacharva:

Start- String Shot
Start- Harden
Level 3: Tackle

----
---
--
---
----

Cocrisalis
Cocroach POKeMON

Ht: 2'07
Wt: 37 Lbs
Bug/Steel

Ability:
Battle Armour/ Swarm

Amethyst: Despite having legs and the ability to move around, COCRISALIS is extremely slow because it is actually a Cacoon awaiting evolution. It hides under garbage during the day.

Topaz: COCRISALIS is really a mobile crysalis that is waiting to evolve. Because it is so slow, it hides away from preditorial animals.

Chaos Crystal: Actually a Cacoon, this POKeMON slowly moves around to keep its body warm, if its core tempruture drops below 75 degrees, it will die.

Cocrisalis:

HP: 50
ATT: 50
DEF: 70
SP.ATT: 40
SP.DEF: 30
SPD: 10

TOTAL: 260

Movesets:

Roacharva:

Start- String Shot
Start- Harden

----
---
--
---
----

Roacharmer
Tank Roach POKeMON

Ht: 3'11
Wt: 87 Lbs
Bug/Steel

Ability:
Battle Armour/ Swarm

Amethyst: During its pupa stage, the Metal that had been collected from walking had accumilated on its back making a cannon-like organ. This POKeMON rapidly eats away anything edible to where there is only a cleansed area.

Topaz: It has the ability to eat anything, therefore, it's population quickly skyrockets in filth, however it eats everything away. It has the ability to withstand even the most powerful blows.

Chaos Crystal: This POKeMON can handle over 10,000 times more radiation than humans can. It fires a barrage of projectiles from its cannon like back when threatened.

Roacharmer :

HP: 70
ATT: 70
DEF: 120
SP.ATT: 70
SP.DEF: 40
SPD: 60

TOTAL: 420

Movesets:

Roacharmer :

Start- Toxic
Level 11: Bug Bite
Level 13: Curse
Level 17: Stockpile
Level 17: Spit Up
Level 17: Swallow
Level 21: Mud Slap
Level 23: Metal Claw
Level 30: Flash Cannon
Level 33: Fury Cutter
Level 40: Sludge Bomb

Roacharva -Lv.10-> Cocrisalis -Lv.22-> Roacharmer

Find areas: (Topaz/ Chaos Crystal Only)

Roacharva:

Bayview Harbor Landfill - 90%
Memorial Tower - 30%
Spoiled Institute - 70%

\/

Cocrisalis

Bayview Harbor Landfill - 10%
Spoiled Institute - 10%

\/

Roacharmer

None: Evolve Cocrisalis

CC

Roacharva:

Bayview Harbor Landfill - 50%
Memorial Tower - 30%
Spoiled Institute - 35%

\/

Cocrisalis

Bayview Harbor Landfill - 5%
Spoiled Institute - 5%

\/

Roacharmer

None: Evolve Cocrisalis

\\//\\//\\//\\//

DW Ability:
Hold Item:
Dex Entry: SILKWURM's string has been used for centuries to make high quality clothing. Since it hatches in great numbers and has a large appitite, it is considered a pest in some areas.

Defense:
Special Attack:
Special Defense:

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Guys I would like to join please. I don't have pictures for my fakemon, but ideas are there.

Babterry (Electric)
Babterry, the Baby Battery Pokemon.
Description A: Babterry has to sleep for 12 hours a day to recharge after separated from the mothers body.
Description B: Babterry are playful Pokemon, but are very loyal to their mothers. Their body contains electricity.
Description C: Babterry emits signals to their mothers and partners, so they never stray away from a group for long.

Appearance: Its body is a circular yellow battery with a line that divides it into half. It has a + sign in the right with a - sign on the left. It's eyes are 'o' shapes and gives up joy. They also have small feet directly attached to the body and short antannea.

Abilities: LightningRod/Volt Absorb/Motor Drive

Babterry -> Level 14 Chargeter -> Lv 32 Serenterry

The stats are on a sheet of paper. Hope i did it right and can join... ( just added the evolution line too )

Last edited:

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Oh god how did I not see this club before...

I would like to join please!!!

Anyway, I suck absolutely at making pictures or sprites or drawings of my fakes, but ideas still exist of course.

Slugqua, the snail pokemon
Ability: Heal Slime (heals 1/16th of max health each turn, is field effect so this stays in battle the entire battle. Riddened by Rain and Rapid Spin from rither allies or enemies)

Appearance: it looks like a tiny turqouise snail, with a light brown "shell" which is actually the egg it hatched from. It has a tiny teardrop shaped ocean blue colored symbol on the ack of its head.

Pokedex entry 1: This pokemon has become nearly extinct due to its weak structure, making it easy prey for Starly.
Pokedex entry 2: The slime left behind by this pokemon has medicinal properties, it was used as a cure-all medicine in old times, it is now still used in medicine.

Evolution: Slugqua (Lv. Up + Max happiness) Sneal (Water Stone in Rain) Aquargot

Base Stats:
HP: 20
Attack: 5
Defense: 15
Sp. Attack: 10
Sp. Defense: 15
Speed: 5

Moves:
-- Bubble
-- Withdraw
-- Bug Bite
Lv. 10 Water Gun
Lv. 17 Struggle Bug
Lv. 23 Charm
Lv. 28 Icy Wind
Lv. 39 Water Pulse
Lv. 46 Signal Beam
Lv. 55 Brine

Last edited:

Dilasc

Boip!
So this is Slugqua's stats

Base Stats:
HP: 20
Attack: 5
Defense: 15
Sp. Attack: 10
Sp. Defense: 15
Speed: 5

Total: 70

Weedle and Caterpie meanwhile have a Base Stat Total of 195, and the lowest, Sunkern, has 30s across the board for 180.

This thing of yours will die to every hit. I shudder for any Nuzlocker who finds it, and those who'll try to raise it, unless its stats go up 5x upon evolution. It'll die too often to keep happy though.

Anyways, on a different note, I have many regions.

Kertonmel, on the world map, would be somewhere in southern Mongolia, bordering China and Russia. Its eastern neighbor is Jaarm, and it too is inland, and has even less luck with water due to its proximity to the Gobi desert. South of Kertonmel is Kyydonastik, which as a Chinese region, has almost an entire pokedex filled with original beasts.

Lastly, Zaqi, is... a bit further away. It's world map counterpart looks like Atlantic City and its nearby townships. Indeed it's the only region of mine that isn't landlocked.

Of course, West of Zaqi does change that as we head towards Inner New Jersey. The region, Gep has its own unique creatures as well.

As an incomplete region, there aren't many yet, but there are a few.

One to start, a fossil:

Brutiodon
Type: Fire
Ability: Specialize
Hidden: Dry Skin
Tutor: Sheer Force
Breeding Groups: Water 2/Monster

Evolution: Dynukus at 36

Stats: 60 HP/18 Atk/55 Def/90 SAk/48 SDe/89 Spd Total: 360

Appearance: Brutiodon is a prehistoric crocodile with magma flowing from its fangs and pussing out from its green scales. In no way is it even remotely formed of stone, clearly it is born of the burning shoreline geysers its remains have been found in. Its snout is long yet thin.

It's hard to imagine a crocodile having a powerful Special Movepool when you see these as more likely to have moves like Thrash, Crunch and Iron Tail. You'd of course be right. Brutiodon fixes this with an ability called Specialize. With only a few non-fire moves for SpAtk, If you want to use the Dreamworld, you'll be limited to water, grass, Dark and ground moves to actually cause damage.

Specialize lets Brutiodon use its Awesome SpAtk to launch Crunches and Super Power, while still striking a Def stat. Brutiodon is a decently durable wall breaker who does so all with 1 attacking stat.

Status
Not open for further replies.