• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Fallen Ones - BW OU Tournament (Round 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AromaFlora

floofy
The Fallen Ones - BW OU Tournament (Round 1)

Introduction

Dozens of Pokemon fell out from the top overtime, but they're certainly not backing down without a fight! Pokemon such as Cresselia, Electivire, and Ninjask are just begging for you to use! Don't try to sway them away; this is an offer you cannot refuse.

Upon joining the tournament, you must pick at least one of these Pokemon to use in your team, but don't tell anyone! Of course, you can pick more than one of them if you want to.

Pokemon List
Code:
- Cresselia
- Aerodactyl
- Electivire
- Ninjask
- Weavile
- Shaymin
- Flygon
- Porygon-Z
- Gallade
- Heracross
- Honchkrow
- Yanmega
- Froslass
- Azelf
- Abomasnow
- Kingdra
- Togekiss
- Zapdos
- Umbreon
- Suicune
- Smeargle
- Snorlax
- Mamoswine
- Jolteon
- Dusknoir
- Roserade
- Rotom-H

Information:
- Even if someone already picked a particular Pokemon, that Pokemon can still be selected by another person. It's all anonymous after all!
- Standard BW OU play.
- Pokemon Online only, preferably Smogon's server or Pokemon Online's beta server.
- PM me a log of your battle as proof that you used your chosen Pokemon, in addition that you played the match. Pre-battle, you do not have to notify me of what your Pokemon is.
- Only one battle with your foe is necessary. If something happens, such as a disconnection, then a rebattle is fine.
- This thread will only serve as preparation. I will create multiple threads for multiple rounds.
- The number of people playing depends on the amount of people signing up. I know that was obvious, but I'm just getting that out there. If the number exceeds something like 32 or 64 and it can't reach the next point, the rest of the people will be subs (unless the person specifically asks to be a sub).

Clauses:
- Species Clause: No two of the same Pokemon in a team.
- Sleep Clause: No sleeping more than one Pokemon on the foe's side from your sleep moves.
- Evasion Clause: No usage of evasion boosting moves and items such as Double Team and BrightPowder.
- OHKO Clause: No usage of OHKO moves such as Horn Drill and Fissure.
- Battle Timeout: If a player's timer reaches 0, he or she will lose.
- Uber Clause: No usage of Uber Pokemon as labeled by Smogon. For those unaware, Blaziken and Garchomp are Uber.
- Unreleased Clause: No usage of unreleased Pokemon (Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, and unreleased DW Pokemon).
- Swift Swim + Drizzle is banned.
- Moody is banned.

Match-ups:

Bold Blue = win
Bold Red = lose

Darkness Master vs Pokemonrocks2012
thunder_dragon2 vs ThePlatypusKing
kaiser soze vs Gorgonopsid Master Darkfire98989
Jets vs shadow130690
TyranitarFan vs Gamefreak
Bestgamepearl vs GOLDENCRS
D-BRAY vs theebay707
dragonuser vs floatzel98
TheMetalOverlord vs Original151Rocks
Wolf Prince vs beshort123
fohg vs Scubasteve23
BLUE-MEW vs pambihirang_nilalang
Charizardmaster#1 vs bobyjoe5000 justinpg
Slade vs blaaz
K1LL3RxP0P7aRt Mean Mr. Snorlax vs StarlightUmbreon
Cometk vs acetrainerelliot

Substitutes:
- Darkfire98989
- Mean Mr. Snorlax
- justinpg

tourneyr1.png

yeah

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

------------

Stuff I forgot.

Start stalking your opponent for the battle whenever you can via VM/PM/phone/text/email/mail/horse.

Deadline will probably be... 2 weeks from now. So... that would be August 30. Specifically, 11:59 PM, Pacific Standard Timezone.

If you can't play anymore for any reason, just post in this thread, but I hope this doesn't go frequently. Substitutes will only go into effect for the first round.

If you tie, it's a rematch.

DON'T SCOUT EACH OTHER'S TEAMS!

If a disconnection happens, you have several options. You can do-over with same teams and same moves to the point of disconnection, or you can use different teams and just play the match from scratch.

As hinted from last point, you can use different teams throughout the tournament. You just need to use at least one of the mentioned Pokemon at the top of this page.

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
thanks Aroma!

Match-ups are now up!

@Blue-Mew, my time zone is +8 (HK time)
im online everyday just leave me a VM for the battle

Original151Rocks

My Answer Is Yes
Lost to Metaloverlord 2-0 i think. Overall good game

GOLDENCRS

I'm a f***** Ponyta
Last edited:

GOLDENCRS

I'm a f***** Ponyta
5 hp actually, but 3 HP wouldnt make a difference...and can i haz team privacy...?

Yea, forgot about that. But man the rest of my team coulda cleaned up if it wasn't for Min damage

Status
Not open for further replies.