• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Fallen - Wifi UU Team

Dark-Tyranitar

SAND VEIL HAX!!!
This team is called "The Fallen" because a lot of it it consists of pokemon that were once OU top tier threats or one of those "pokemon you prepare for" in the metagame.

So here are The Fallen!

;232;
Donphan
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Wonder guard! Sturdy
Ev's: 252 Atk, 252 Def
Nature: Impish
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Shard
- EQ

This guy really hasnt "fallen" but he is good and i needed a spinner for a certain pokemon in my team *cough*Weavile*cough* and Donphan seemed to do the trick. Standard se here, Rapid Spin is to spin those hazards, Stealth Rock is to set up those hazards. EQ and Ice Shard are just 2 attacking moves that happen to be great on Donphan. The EV's in attack i will not change because they have helped me in desperate times.

;237;
Hitmontop
Item: Lum Berry
Ability: Technician
EV's: 252 HP, 252 Atk
Nature: Adamant
- Close Combat
- Mach Punch
- Sucker Punch
- Bullet Punch

My only other not "fallen" pokemon here. I needed a revenge killer and attacker that would benefit the rest of my team, i love hitmontop, so it was in. Close Combat is hardly ever used for me, but it is helpful for a pokemon switching in expecting the weaker Mach Punch or Sucker. Mach Punch is great with Technician and gets STAB and when it can kill a lot more then i expected it to. Sucker Punch is another priority move that gets good coverage with Mach Punch. Bullet Punch is sort of a filler that is also good for hitting a weakened Scarf-Cross which might destroy this team if played well. Lum Berry because i sometimes lead with this guy and either way status is just annoying on this guy.

;145;
Zapdos
Item: Choice Specs
Ability: Pressure
EV's: 252 SAtk, 252 Spd (speed)
Nature: Modest
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Heat Wave
- Hidden Power [Ice]

A true fallen one, top tier through 3rd gen, great OU in 4th gen, now its a UU that barely got recognition until the Thundurus ban. I love this set, it wrecks enemy teams with prediction, or just destroying late game with T-Bolt. Thunderbolt is just awesome here, STAB, Specs boosted off a great Special Attack is awesome. Volt Switch has good power too, but is mostly there for scouting the opposing team. Heat Wave is a coverage move that hits those pesky steels for super effective damage. HP ice is coverage move for Bolt-Beam. Not too much to say about this set.

;356;
Dusclops
Item: Eviolite
EV's: 252 Def, 252 SpD (special defense)
Nature: Careful
- Pain Split
- Will-O-Wisp
- Disable
- Seismic Toss

The great Dusclops of 3rd gen... ruined by the least needed evolution in the history of Pokemon, Duskinoir. Now in 5th gen, it gains some redemption with eviolite and scrapes by in UU, searching for greatness. Pain Split is recovery that is actually really good with Dusclops's really low HP. Will-O-Wisp helps him be more physically defensive and help counter Moxie-Scarf-Cross. Disable can really mess up choiced Pokemon or walls or anthing really. Seismic toss is to cause some damage. Not much to say here aswell.

;461;
Weavile
Item: Choice Band
EV's: 252 Atk, 252 Spd (speed)
Nature: Jolly
- Pursuit
- Ice Punch
- Ice Shard
- Brick Break

Not too fallen, but was once in OU but is now in UU, good enough for me. Pursuit is to help with psychic pokemon that think they can destroy my physically built pokemon and Hitmontop. Ice Punch is a nice little STAB move that can be used on pokemon slower than Weavile. Ice Shard is for the ones that can outspeed Weavile. Brick Break is coverage. I chose CB because i needed the extra power and i was bound to be switching a lot anyway.

;245;
Suicune
Item: Lefties
EV's: 252 HP, 252 Def
Nature: Bold
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Wow, this guy has taken a huge fall since 3rd gen, where it was unstoppable, but not powerful enough to be Uber. Now its umm a something? Surf is its only attacking move, since it will be the only one it needs late game. CM is to boost its offensive and defensive stats in one. Rest is for recovery and status healing. Sleep Talk is so that you aren't a sitting lion-dog-bear-thing. Standard set, not much to explain.

So far this team has done well, winning lots of battles, but its kind of hard to tell if you are actually facing someone good through the find battle button on the PO server, so im posting this! Please Rate!

Threat List:
(Will update based off of raters comments)
green=low threat
yellow=moderate threat
red=possible 6-0
Zapdos

Last edited:

pokemonjeff

interested trader
This team is pretty good. I can't find any obvious flaws. But on zapdos, definetly modest > Timid. In UU he doesnt really need the speed'.

Anyway. Donphan isn't OU? I swear he was... circling yet again.

Resttalk on suicune, resttalk was kinda super nerfed. I don't really like it, as you can easily be phased and lose your recovery. Maybe run aqua ring + ice beam instead? slap some lefties on there' and it wouldn't be so slow

Ttar's stone edge

League Legend
Yeah, its a really good team. However, and this is just my opinion, it might work, would rest talk with calm mind work? cos i thought that there really is not a lot that Suicune can do in that team. Maybe ice beam? That's just me, dont think too much into it.

kill and run

ShinyHunting Veteran
Very well built team, as the above poster suggested, maybe trying Ice beam > surf on Suicune, as it does damage to Nidoking and also takes care of Shaymin(one of this team's threat) after a few CMs. Other than that i really dont see any other problems with the team, another option you can do is Taunt>ice shard on Weavile? this will help stop Whimsicott from setting up its trolling stally stuff. Hopefully i helped a little bit!

~Kill And Run

Dark-Tyranitar

SAND VEIL HAX!!!
This team is pretty good. I can't find any obvious flaws. But on zapdos, definetly modest > Timid. In UU he doesnt really need the speed'.

Anyway. Donphan isn't OU? I swear he was... circling yet again.

Resttalk on suicune, resttalk was kinda super nerfed. I don't really like it, as you can easily be phased and lose your recovery. Maybe run aqua ring + ice beam instead? slap some lefties on there' and it wouldn't be so slow

noted on the modest change, but rest-talk has been working well for me, i dont think i will change that.

Yeah, its a really good team. However, and this is just my opinion, it might work, would rest talk with calm mind work? cos i thought that there really is not a lot that Suicune can do in that team. Maybe ice beam? That's just me, dont think too much into it.
its a late gamer, it works well with that set.

Very well built team, as the above poster suggested, maybe trying Ice beam > surf on Suicune, as it does damage to Nidoking and also takes care of Shaymin(one of this team's threat) after a few CMs. Other than that i really dont see any other problems with the team, another option you can do is Taunt>ice shard on Weavile? this will help stop Whimsicott from setting up its trolling stally stuff. Hopefully i helped a little bit!

~Kill And Run
umm again LATE GAME, it gets sent out AFTER those pokemon are removed, also, isnt whimsicott OU?

pokemonjeff

interested trader
Nice to see an update. Regardless, I'v noticed you have a massive weakness to your own zapdos. I'd think hes common in UU, and the moveset you run could ko' 4/6s of your team

Soperman

The One and Only
Donphan should have 252 hp EVs. It might make it bulkier?
If you are running Choice Specs on Zapdos, give it Timid. If you want to keep modest, then run Scarf. Just not Timid and Scarf, or Modest and Specs.
Give Dusclops 252 Hp, and 128 on both defenses.
That is all.

UltimateVictini

DittoMustWinPrez ⌐_⌐
This team is called "The Fallen" because a lot of it it consists of pokemon that were once OU top tier threats or one of those "pokemon you prepare for" in the metagame.

So here are The Fallen!

;232;
Donphan
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Wonder guard! Sturdy
Ev's: 252 Atk, 252 Def
Nature: Impish
wonder guard XP. well, anyways, I didn't see very much flaws with your team and think that it is very good for a UU team.

Dark-Tyranitar

SAND VEIL HAX!!!
Donphan should have 252 hp EVs. It might make it bulkier?
If you are running Choice Specs on Zapdos, give it Timid. If you want to keep modest, then run Scarf. Just not Timid and Scarf, or Modest and Specs.
Give Dusclops 252 Hp, and 128 on both defenses.
That is all.

mmmmk modest because mmost attacks will be hitting pokemon switching in or volt switching, and giving max hp on dusclops makes pain split more likely to do less.

drop surf for scald on suicune.

hmmm, i like that idea, i just might try it

Nice to see an update. Regardless, I'v noticed you have a massive weakness to your own zapdos. I'd think hes common in UU, and the moveset you run could ko' 4/6s of your team

however, if it has specs, its easier to counter, non specs is not powerful enough for certain members. (not to insult my own members)

Last edited: