• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Fan Art Open Request Thread! V2! (PLEASE READ THE FIRST PAGE CAREFULLY!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmare the Scyther

Altaria x Aerodactyl
Banner

I'd like a banner for my Mystery Dungeon Blue team. The team's name is Diamond and MAINLY, currently, consists of a Sceptile, Charizard, and an Absol.

Background: Maybe a screenshot of some dungeon in the game. I kind of like Lapis Cave, but anything will do.

Pics: One of those half-transparent/half-invisible pics of each Pokemon on the team. Really cool unique pics. But please, try to stay away from screenshots. Absol in the middle, Charizard on the right, and Sceptile on the left. I'd like the pics to be big, as in they had to be trimmed a bit to fit - but just a bit. In font of each, can you please put the Mystery Dungeon sprite? No transparency for those, thank you. Oh, and maybe it'd be nice if Sceptile's pic could be sort of facing away just a bit with her arms crossed and a smirk on her face. If not, it's fine, just a tiny preferance is all...

Words: "Team Diamond" in whatever color suits the background. If Lapis Cave, please make it, kind of transparent-ish (but more visible than the big pics) and sparkly - but not animated sparkly, just...sparkly...please. I'd like the font to be something that looks cartoony, sort of like "Comic Sans MS". Be creative on where you put the text - thought if it is Lapis cave, then maybe the top middle would work - as long as it doesn't cover anyone's head too much.

Thank you in advance!

Icefire

Fear THIS!
animation

could someone animate the following:http://i18.*******.com/3z1ci81.png
http://i9.*******.com/2yngzyg.png
Thanks!

Absol 20/20

Seasoned Trainer
Reminder

Okay. I have an announcement to make. Very soon, I will be leaving home and will be unable to address things as fast as they should be addressed. When you need something taken care of, go to Dragonfree.

Unanswered
This section was added as a kind of "fail-safe". Here are some people who still haven't gotten what they asked for, and it's been a while. I'd like to offer my apologies. If you post here, and your request goes unanswered (for about a week), PM Dragonfree and she'll put you right here on the first page (and the following pages when she updates things).

Tempus Fugit - Sprites

On-going requests
This section is an idea of mine. If you want to request something, and you want the answers to keep coming, PM Dragonfree, and she'll put your name in this list. For example: I got a banner request answered, but I still want more :)D). So...

Absol 20/20 - Banners

Once again, if you need sprites or anything else, look to the following thread before posting here...

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=2812710&postcount=1609

Thank you all for trying your hardest to follow along with all this. If at any time you should feel as though I was abrasive in my PMs, or annoyed at you, please accept my apologies. Nothing was getting answered in the previous thread, and my neurotic attempts at order were simply to help prevent the same mile-long trail of unanswered requests from occurring again. Once again, I need all of you to look at the other threads on the fan art request forum before requesting here. If you can't find it there, then maybe it would be wise to ask here. Just be sure that someone else can't do it, otherwise, I GUARANTEE you'll be frustrated and left wondering why you haven't gotten anything yet.

Thank you all for helping with this. Don't give Zephyr Flare and Dragonfree TOO many problems while I'm gone, okay? ;)

Bye everyone! :D

Li Shenron

Rookie Trainer
just incase anyone has forgotten here is my request again and i looked and i dont seem them anywhere on the forum.

I was wondering I am going to be making a site about the orange islands and i need the sprites of the island gym leaders along with their icons as well

if someone could make them please tell me in a pm with the link to the post you have put them in.

Pikalover

Ahh, true love ^_^
I've been looking around, and I can't find any place that does this, so I guess this is where it goes.

I've seen a bunch of people around here with dolls of characters, either Pokemon or people from the anime, and I like to know if anyone could make me a doll.

scissorX

Does anybody know where you can get the base for trainer pictures from? I tried looking on Pokémonelite but couldn't find a thing.. Thanks

[aka]

this is a bit complicated (and hard.) could i get a negative pixel over of dialga? i know it will be complicated, so i will be patient

fosterfossil

The prey bites back!
can somebody make me these sprites
grass
grass/normal
slossgo-it is a sloth that has moss on it and use a stick as a pogo stick it evolves at level 16
chloryphloth- bigger sloth bigger stick leaves for a tail more moss it evolves at level 32
lumbroth- the stick turns into a log breaks in two and fuses it's arms leaves for a tail alot of moss and a huge sloth
fire
bug/fire
stinkorch- a beetle with flaming antena it has a wing case things it evovles at level 16
pyrotle- stand up on hind legs bigger beetle has flaming fists and antenaand medium sized mandibles evolves at level 32
arsopede- a centipede with huge madibles and flaming legs and its antena are complatley made a fire

micrec

Need TC card

Can someone make me a trainer card backgroud template for a classical TC like this?:
tctemplate.png

I want the background something like dark flames or something? I want the backgroud showing like mix of ghost/dragon/fire type...
Mail it to me on micrec@wp.pl

Last edited:

Cardz5000

Tiles

Can anyone make a R/S/E Type (Tile) Ranger Base?, could I get a Red B as it's sign?

Last edited:

[aka]

Status
Not open for further replies.