• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Fan Art Open Request Thread! V2! (PLEASE READ THE FIRST PAGE CAREFULLY!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Latios

Beautiful Tragedy
I searched and searched for a shop that does custom trainer sprites (somewhat from scratch) and didn't have much luck.. So I'm hoping someone here will pick up my request:

Trainer sprite:

BODY:
Skin: White
Head: Glasses (silver) Eyes: Brown Hat: A red pokeball hat Hair: Brown (With a few bangs if possible)
Upperbody: Red with white sleeves (if that makes sense)
Hands: Right hand has a pokeball
Pants: Jeans
Shoes: White with some purple

And if possible, a Pikachu on the shoulder would be nice.

Note: It might be easier to start with the male FR/LG trainer, but whoever does this, you have my eternal gratitude.

True_Eriorguez

Fakémon requests. There are already designs of them.

I've got some requests. They come with pic, to know what to do.

-Banette evo. Banette's pallete.

-Electrode evo. Master Ball colors.

-Farfetch'd evo. Farfetch'd pallete.

-2 evolutions of Mawile. Both have Mawile's pallete, and one is male variant and other is female.

-Pachirisu evo. Pachirisu pallete.

-Pinsir and Heracross evos. Heracross' is dark blue(its paint are black), a little lighter than snorlax; Pinsir evo is a little more darker that the original Pinsir, the thing on it´s chest are horns(just to clarify).

-Pinsir, Heracross and Skarmory prevolutions. Pallete of their evos, but lighter in the bugs.

-Sableye evolutions. Same story as Mawile. Sableye pallete.

-Scyther prevo. Same pallete as Scyther, but lighter.

-Seaking evo. Colored in a way similar to the lionfish.

Thanks RyknowBR for the designs (I've got permision to ask for sprites). He has designed such a number of Pokémon that any of the 493 sans legends, Ditto and Unown have 3 in their family.

Spites must be in D/P format (80x80 pixels).

Thanks, and PM me if you do them.

Shiny palletes and back sprites are apreciated...

ace557

Finally found them
Just wondering if anyones seen my request or not its not ergent but it would be nice if it could get done....again no rush...

§Ace§

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Okay, I have two requests, though one isn't exactly "a request".

First:
dptr046.png

I would like just the male trainer, without the female. I would do it myself, but I can't scratch sprite the rest of the male. I want the whole thing.

Second: I own my own site, Nyura Glacier. It is an RPG site, though it is dying because the people who joined don't like RPG's. I'm going to create a second site just for the RPG, and have NG something like SPPF. But I don't want to open it until I get atleast half of the fakemon.

Would someone want to be my fakemon artist and scratch-sprite 150 fakemon for my site? You would become a head Admin on my site. I know 150 is a lot, but hopefully there is someone who would want to do this. But it won't seem like that much, because my fakemon artist will be helping you.

Last edited:

basketballa

shiny hunter
umi minuzo, can you make me this??
can you make me a trade request card with these trade offers and requests on it???

Trade offers when i get Diamond.
Any pikachu or pichu w/ volt tackle. (Zapdos, Jolteon lvl 53) 2 kroyges/1 groudon lvl 80 ADAMENT dragonite lvl 100 lvl 98 sneasel lvl 60 shuckle sassy nature. Blastois lvl 52 lvl 61 vaporeon, 2 moltress 50, or 52, 2 Charizards lvl 62 salamence lvl 77 latias lvl 77 Larvitar lvl 5 or 25; Regice, registeel, regirock all 40. 2 rayquazas lvl 100

EV trained pokemon to lvl 80. (all the + nature for the EVs)
Feraligatr, Heracross, Metagross, Typhlosion.
All the above pokemon have Pokerus P.M. me for any offers/ ideas for offers

Wants: in order of how much i want them (any level, but my offer will differ between a lvl 5 and 75)
Any shiney
Mismajius
Pipulp
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus
Manaphy

turtwig217

Coordinator Card!!! plz plz plz!!!

Name: Jan
Pokemon With: Pachirisu
Pokemon: Roserade, Bibarel, Lopunny, Toxicroak, Floatzel, and Gallade.
Ribbons: Find 5
Character: DP Rival
Bonus: Find a Ribbon cup or something close and put it in the bottom right corner.

I need 9 badges made with the following colours somewhere on them, you can use other colours but one of each colour must appear on each badge.
heroesyoungdp8.gif

Here is an example of how they should look like:
http://i10.*******.com/3zvzm6u.png

Please PM me when they are done and I promise to credit you.

Thanks.

fosterfossil

The prey bites back!
I've got some requests. They come with pic, to know what to do.

-Banette evo. Banette's pallete.

-Electrode evo. Master Ball colors.

-Farfetch'd evo. Farfetch'd pallete.

-2 evolutions of Mawile. Both have Mawile's pallete, and one is male variant and other is female.

-Pachirisu evo. Pachirisu pallete.

-Pinsir and Heracross evos. Heracross' is dark blue(its paint are black), a little lighter than snorlax; Pinsir evo is a little more darker that the original Pinsir, the thing on it´s chest are horns(just to clarify).

-Pinsir, Heracross and Skarmory prevolutions. Pallete of their evos, but lighter in the bugs.

-Sableye evolutions. Same story as Mawile. Sableye pallete.

-Scyther prevo. Same pallete as Scyther, but lighter.

-Seaking evo. Colored in a way similar to the lionfish.

Thanks RyknowBR for the designs (I've got permision to ask for sprites). He has designed such a number of Pokémon that any of the 493 sans legends, Ditto and Unown have 3 in their family.

Spites must be in D/P format (80x80 pixels).

Thanks, and PM me if you do them.

Shiny palletes and back sprites are apreciated...

ur seaking evo looks like it should be a quilfish evo

Derrick Gryphon

Johto Man!!!!!!
Trainer Sprites

Hi there, I was wondering if I would be able to get sprites of the following trainers:

Tracey Sketchit (anime)
Richie (anime)
Lawrence the third (Pokemon the movie 2000)
Todd, aka Snap (Anime)

Any pose, what ever works for you. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.