• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Fan Art Open Request Thread! V2! (PLEASE READ THE FIRST PAGE CAREFULLY!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpleMew

no promises
can someone make me a trainer card please asap

name- Nick

pokemon-magnazone, venasaur, swampert, rayquaza, infernape and tyranitar

sinnoh badges

and a blue background

PM me when done

Last edited:

Zeeky H. Bomb

that Krell guy
okay, forget my previous two requests. someone's already doing that. i do have a new request. could i have some Mystery Dungeon style sprites of some of my fakemon? preferably Wyveroyal or one of the starters.

pantyer2

<< HOOT HOOT
Can some one animate this:
http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/8339/introkm5.png

introkm5.png

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
can somebody make my team rocket sprites... or find some for me

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
can i have triner card

please

name, Phillip

pokemon,amphormas probass crobat megadrainum nintails and lucario

2nd gen badges(kanto)

red background

Thank you so Much
I made it for you.
Your the 1st one to have this kind of blank (beside myself)
Anyways, I hope that you like it.
TrainerCard-Phillip.png

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/Trainer Cards/TrainerCard-Phillip.png

Edit:
can someone make me a trainer card please asap

name- Nick

pokemon-magnazone, venasaur, swampert, rayquaza, infernape and tyranitar

sinnoh badges

and a blue background

PM me when done

Here you go:
TrainerCard-Nick_a.png

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/Trainer Cards/TrainerCard-Nick_a.png

Last edited:

shellder

I would like to request a ipod pokemon

http://i24.*******.com/2yvkz9k.png

I would like to be like this except with a blue background and a umbreon instead of breloon,use this umbreon pic

http://i21.*******.com/zweydd.png

pm me with it when done.Thx to whoever does it.

Could the my requested Ipod pokemon be as big a the breloom.thx again

Mayziken

Advanceshipping<3
AshMay banner

I don't now who i sould ask in her so then i do it this way.

I was wondering if someone could make a cute or just a nice AdvanceShipping (Ash+May) banner for me??

please PM me if you can make one or more

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
My Shinies

I'm gonna need one of those my shinies banner things. Preferably the ones with the smilie sized (;292; this size) sprites used ( I don't have that many shinies.....0 My current shinies can be found in my sig, also you'll have to be able to make shiny smilies. If you're gonna do it the other way, (w/ game sprites) my two shines are female.
Thanks in advance,
;134;~SM~
Edit: I don't care about color backround, but do you think you could put a picture of Ichigo Kurosaki or Ishida (both from Bleach) in the backrund. Thanks again.

Last edited:

JoeB1223

Custom Scratch Sprites

Hey all!

I was wondering if I could get some help. I am helping to run a Pokemon League (Pokepalooza Gym League), and although I've made all of the sprites so far, I am at my wit's end.

Our league needs four members of an Elite Four. The types are Ground, Ghost, Dark, and Fighting. Also, the person who's controlling the Elite Four has made a few characteristic requests.

1.A pharaoh, nothing too special, just has to be a pharaoh.

2.A ghost-like person with a top hat and a tuxedo, a Master Ball in one of his hands.

3.A cyborg with golden armor, a green visor over one eye, long red hair, rather tall.

4.A Dragoon(Final Fantasy style, person in armor resembling a dragon)with black armor, holding a blue spear if possible and a pokeball in the other hand. Face should be covered up a helm to seem more mysterious. Yellow eyes should shine through the helm.

Don't sprite these things exactly - please distill these characteristics into something that would likely be found in the games.

I hope I can find some help. Thank you all so much for anything you do!

EDIT: And, of course, I'll be sure to credit whoever completes this for me.

Ethan

Banned
Sarcastic Phantom- Banner.

Hey, I'm not new to SPPF but I am new to this forum. I decided I would fancy a banner. The reason I request this here instead of another thread is that sometimes other peoples customized rules for their shop are confusing.

So here is what I would like. I would like a banner depicting my name in fancy cursive/slanted black letters. I would also like 3 pokemon below my name. Dusclops, Haunter, and Bannete. I would like the color scheme to be a mixture of pink and black mostly. You can also add other colors if you think it will make it look nicer or cooler.Use your artistic discretion:) Thankyou so much in advance. Oh and please do not get upset if I happen to choose someone elses work over another persons.

Many thanks

~SP

Edit: Also it would be cool if you could give my name a shining/glistening effect but you dont have to if you dont want

Last edited:

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
hey not sure how to do this hope somebod will do this for me

um can i get a couple shiny icon sprites
Azumarill ;184;
Pidgeot ;018;

like this Noctowl
164oe4.gif

Clockworkz

SURPRISE BUTTSECKS
Sprite Work

WANTED:

Excellent sprite worker who can create sprites in the style of Street Fighter Alpha, or any other 2D Fighting game, or can do an equally good job with editing pre-existing sprites from those games.

PM me if you are able. Thank you.

Rakurai

Image cleanup

EDIT: Canceling my request. I think I might be able to get a better quality scan if I use Photoshop to do it. I can probably remove background myself, with some time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.