• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Fan Art Open Request Thread! V2! (PLEASE READ THE FIRST PAGE CAREFULLY!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutty

Forever now
Light Venusaur said:
Cutty Flam: All done!
Here it is:
ShiniesBanner-Cutty_Flam.png

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/Banners/ShiniesBanner-Cutty_Flam.png

Aaaw... thank you <3333, I like it. I didnt realize it was finished till now. I seldom check this section. Can you update my banner please too please? Maybe everyweek (so wont bother you too much). I'll send you message for the new shinies.

Right now I need you to add:
Venomoth (you forgot to put after Ditto but its ok), Bannette, Altaria, 4x swablu, 3x Pachirisu, Pidgey, 3x Parfetch'D, Surskit, Ampharos, Flaaffy, and 6x Mareep.

Last edited:

Virtual Chatot

Circa 2006
Could someone make me a shiny banner?

Size: 468x100
Text: None
Background: Blue/Green ish?
Pokemon in Squares: I'll do it myself

I'll update the banner myself, so basically all someone has to do is make a base for me...

LINKIAMYOURFATHER

Event Master
SugimoriCherishBall.png
AND
jirachi.jpg

Can you make the Cherishball really BIG and/or shrink the jirachi. Can you make it look like Jirachi is Standing on the cherishball?

Background: Space or something cool like that :p
Size: 350 X 120
Text: Daisuke Club '07 Jirachi (at the top)
Only 100,000 on Earth... (On bottom)
Text Color: Any GOOD contrasting color
Border:(Optional): i you use one, just make it match

Oh and can you PM me when its done please.

Emerald Charizard

Beginning Trainer
OverWorld Sprites

I'd like some pokemon in overworld form please:

Lucario
Cyndaquil
Quilava
Typhlosion
Lugia
Darkrai
Mewtwo
Sneasel
Groudon
Kyogre

in FR/LG style please.

Thanks.

LINKIAMYOURFATHER

Event Master
Size : 245 X 245
Image 1:
107589main_Deoxys_PCD_Art1.jpg

Image 2 :
SugimoriCherishBall.png

Image 3 (Optional):
Color: A good contrasting color (maybe green or red)((not green and red together though))
Text: 10th Deoxys (on top)
{Deoxys holding cherishball}
Available only when 10th pokemon movie tickets were pre-ordered
June 23 - September 2, 2007

Other: Can you make it so it looks like deoxys is holding the cherishball in his hand

pantyer2

<< HOOT HOOT
I was wondering if someone could handdreaw me a detailed pic: Can It be a 11 year old trainer, hugging a baby Umbreon who is sleeping with a latias sleeping on his lap. Could they be behind a big rock. Thanks!

Hexagram

Sic Transit Mundus
Fakemon Request

If someone or some group of people could make fakmeon sprites or drawings of thse that would be great. I need them for this forum based RPG I joined- they want pictures of my ideas. Credit will be given.

Species Name: Argesnow
Types: Ice/Steel
Description: Argesnow is like a snow leopard cub. Its fur is white, with a tad bit of ice armor, and with small black metal spikes. The three claws on each foot and fangs are also black metal. This Pokemon lives in the very tops of cold mountains, near glacial areas. It is a stealthy carnivore, often jumping on to prey from heights of up to 500 ft.
Evolves Into:
Species Name: Blizzaurum
Types: Ice/Steel
Description: After very long training (to, in game terms, level 50), Argesnow evolves. Blizzaurum is a much bigger leopard. The fur now has blue ice armor between spikes, and metal armor on its head and legs. The spikes are now copious, and much, much longer. The paws now have five blades instead of claws. The mouth’s fangs are also a bit longer. The tail is now 13 spinning and extendable blizzards, each with sharp ice blades swirling on the outside. They end in an ice orb, with a black metal orb in the center. This orb reaches out with spikes to penetrate the surface. This carnivore is the scourge of all frozen mountains. A pack hunter, these carnivores jump from mountain to mountain, and on to their prey, and then impaling them. This Pokemon is at the top of the Icy Mountain ecosystem.

Species Name: Angelash- Shiny Form for all three of this evo. line.
Types: Flying/Fighting
Description: Imagine a young child. This child is yellow skinned, and has purple hair. If male, it’s a buzzcut or bald, and if female it’s either long and free or in two ponytails. This child ranges from short to relatively tall, and is not too muscular, yet not fat. The fists are a tad bit accentuated. This child has a normal nose, and brown eyes. They are wearing gray angelic robes, which cover legs, arms, and torso. Boys have pants, girls have mini-skirts. Then, this child has two small lavender wings sprouting out of its back.
Shiny Form Description: Pale white skin, blue eyes, golden hair, red robes and black wings
Evolves Into:
Species Name: Cherubrawl
Types: Fighting/Flying
Description: This is like an 12 year old, as Angelash was 5. This form has the same hairstyles. Instead of robes, Cherubrawl has gray armor on its limbs, but the torso and waist just have nicer robes. Females now have small breasts, and both forms have a few noticeable muscles. The fists are now covered in boxing gloves. The colors are the same as Angelash. This form has 4 wings.
Shiny Form Description: Same shiny colors as Angelash
Evolves Into:
Species Name: Serafight
How: Triforce
Types: Flying/Fighting
Description: This form is an adult. They now have very noticeable muscles, and the armor, which covers the torso and limbs, is tougher, adorned with gems, and has a big gem in the center for wind control. On each arm is a pink bow, like from Kid Icarus. It has the Triforce, which is also seen on the head, bone blades, and on other parts of the armor. This form can also form bone blades to use. The knuckles are spiked, instead of boxing gloves. The breasts mentioned before for females are now much bigger, depending on specimen. This species has 12 wings.
Shiny Form Description: Pale white skin, blue eyes, golden hair, red armor, diamond bow and black wings

Species Name: Dracodusk
Types: Dark/Dragon
Description: A small(4 ft tall, 5 ft long) dragon. It is long for its size, and is covered is night-black scales. It has two arms in front, its only limbs. Hey are relatively muscular, and end in a hand with five ruby claws. The head is a regular dragonhead. It has two ruby horns, much like Shenron from DBZ. The eyes are pure white. This form also has two mouths, each with rows of razor sharp gold fangs.
Evolves Into:
Species Name: Draknahell
Description: Dracodusk is much bigger version of its preevo, as it has grown 3 feet taller, and 6 feet longer. Now, it has diamond armor on its arm, sides, complete with spikes and cannons. The arms are also longer, and now feature blades on the arms made of sapphires.
Evolves Into:
Evolves How: Unholy Vortex Crystal at level 75+
Species Name: Dragnarokk
Description: Due to its power surging through it, Dragnarokk is a gargantuan 666 feet tall, towering above all Pokemon.. It weighs in a relatively light 8658 pounds, only 13 pounds per foot. It is the beast of hell, the scourge of many. It has 7 heads, each made of the bodies of dead people caked in blood, and separated by barbed wire. The 6 heads on each side have one horn, but the middle head has 4 horns. Each horn has a burning halo crown around it. Each head also has 3 mouths. The first has laser katana for teeth, and the bottom of the mouth is a pit of horrible weapon related tortured. The second mouth has upside-down people being electrocuted for teeth, and the bottom of the mouth has a pit of boiling acid. The third mouth has nuclear warheads for teeth, and a pit of disease-filled, nuclear waste. All the teeth are white, and all the pits invisible. The heads are black, with huge, glaring red eyes on either side. The necks are covered in black scales and in key parts, diamond armor with spikes. The torso, right after the long necks, begins with two long arms stretching out, featuring a ton of arm blades made of the diamond armor, the arms end in a five ruby clawed hand with a vortex on the palm. The part after the necks is mostly black scales and armor, but soon fades into an apocalyptic wasteland. This wasteland is sand, sludge, ruined buildings, and half buried, rotting corpses. The middle features a pentagram. The points of the five sections, and the points of the pentagon in the middle, are never ending pits of hell. The dots are connected by canals of toxic, glowing gold sludge. The underside starts with a huge black and red circle made of the Unholy crystal, then opens to reveal white fire that will suck someone in when open. Then, there is a part with gold armor, and glowing silver energy connecting an intricate pattern, much like that of Rayquaza. Anyways, this is really like a hellish computer, and people are turned to spiritual data, and tortured, as there is never enough space for all of the victims. This is because, due to size and power, Dragnarokk is a legendary. Of course, it has to evolve, but that is to ensure that it is unlikely a Dragnarokk will ever arise. That is also why there are only 13 Unholy Vortex Crystals ever made.
Shiny Form Description:

Species Name: Leviakros-Shiny Please
Evolves From: Gyarados
How: Dragon Fang
Types: Water/Dragon
Description: Leviakros is like a bigger, badder Gyarados. First off, it is longer, and all white and silver. It has 6 necks, each ending in a Gyarados head. Each head has much bigger fangs. Second, Leviakros has sharp fin blades all over its body, making it near impenetrable.
Shiny Form: Black and gold.

Species Name: Negatov-Shiny Please
Evolves From: Electrode
How: Dusk Stone
Types: Electric/Dark
Description: Negatov is a huge white ball. It has a light blue pentagram on both sides. A light purple energy connected neutron of floating green balls covered with spikes surrounds it. On the outside of those are two yellow electric tunnels, ending in huge dark gray dark energy spheres.
Shiny Form: Black ball, red pentagrams, royal blue neutron, gold spiked balls, white energy tunnels, and transparent energy spheres

Species Name: Nesshell
Evolves From: Lapras
How: Dawn Stone
Types: Water/Ice
Description: With Nesshell, Lapras changes a lot. For one, the horn on its head becomes longer. Two, the shell becomes more heavily spiked, and now covers Nesshell’s longer neck. The shell is now white, but the tips of the spikes have become icicles. The limbs have also been lengthened by ice. The skin of Nesshell is a dark, dark blue.

Species Name: Kongorilla
Evolves From: MALE Primeape
How: Rage Barrel
Types: Fighting
Description: This Pokemon is a huge standing gorilla. Across its chest and back is an X of barrels. Its fur is blinding white, while the barrels are red, and his back is gold. A twisting connection of black bone covers his arms and legs. On its upper back, there is a silver cage containing two blue hammers.

Species Name: Bowskoal
Godormas or Synthetic: Godormas
Evolves From: Torkoal
How: Royal Shell
Types: Fire/Dragon
Description: You know Giga Bowser from SSBM? Imagine him. Then, make his shell black, skin red, horns and spikes gold, and reduce spike number and add some fiery holes, with white fire. All normal red on Giga Bowser is now a dark blue.

Fossil Ideas:
Species Name: Dezerexx-Regular
Fossil: Spine Fossil
Types: Ground
Description: Imagine a baby T-rex. Dezerexx is like that. The normal form has golden brown sand for skin. Its arms are a bit short, and have two purple claws. It has a rudimentary white horn on its head, and a small white crest in the back. The tail is short as well, and made of sand. The legs are a bit longer, and each foot, covered in sand, has two claws in front, one in back. The eyes are solid pink
Shiny Form Description: Dark brown sand, light brown eyes. Horn and crest are pink. Claws are yellow.
Evolves Into:
Species Name: Tyrannodune-Shiny Form
Types: Ground/Psychic
Description: Now, the T-rex is at a huge (Realistic to Non-Legendary Pokemon) size. It is covered in tannish brown sand armor. On its two sides the armor has holes for cannons. The arms are now longer, and have four claws in front, one in the back. Each arm also has three blades, two off the arm, one off the elbow. The claws are yellow, and made of psychic energy. The tail is also longer. Spikes cover it in all directions (spikes also cover tops of arms, around the cannons, on both sides of legs, and back of neck to upper back), and it ends in a huge, heavily spiked club. The legs are now sandstorms, and end in five yellow psychic energy claws, and a huge claw in the back. The back has six silver razor blade sails coming out. Tyrannodune also has three pair of horns, three horns on each side of its head. They are devil horns. The rudimentary horn on its snout has now become one long horn. It’s on the front, like a spear. It is made of swirling sand. The eyes are purple now. Orbs of sand also orbit the club, horn, and devil horns.
Shiny Form Description: Black sand armor and sandstorms. Spikes and eyes are green. White sand for arm blades and long horn, blue sand for club and devil horns, red energy claws, red sand razor blades and gold sand orbs.

Species Name: Venego
Types: Rock/Poison
Fossil: Plate Fossil
Description: Venego is like a baby stegosaur… sans spikes. It, on its limbs, head and tail, is covered in thin plates of green-brown rock. Its skin is purple. Its eyes are green. Its legs are very short, and end in a foot with 2 toes in front, one in back. The aforementioned tail is pretty short, but it shoots poison. Venego’s mouth is normal for a stegosaur, but the teeth are rocks. Its plates are actually tiny little grey nubs.
Evolves Into:
Species Name: Steroxin
Types: Rock/Poison
Description: Steroxin is at the huge size now. It has plates, and instead of spikes, bulbous poison shooters. It has the same colors as before. Its head rock is actually now a helmet done in the Greek style, although it has a split down the middle. Rock plates, now thicker, also cover the knees, neck and most of the tail. The feet are the same design. Its back now has a row of plates on each side. Its tail is now much longer, and ends in a group of yellow poison shooters. The poison is white in color.

Species: Dimetrosteel-Shiny Form Please
Types: Grass/Steel
Fossil: Sail Fossil
Ability: Solar Power- Immunity to Fire Type Attacks.
This pokemon looks like Dimetrodon, a lizard from the Permian Period. The Pokemon was found in rainforests about 222 million years ago. It has a bronze body. It has vines all over its tail and limbs, and off of the vines sprout blue flowers. its back sail is a green, giant plant-like semicircle, with an iron edge that goes in to about 2 feet. This sail absorbs light, giving Dimetrosteel a powerful edge in grass type attacks. This Pokemon was the dominant carnivore until the dinosaurs, like Terranopsych, came along.
Shiny Form- Silver metal body, white vines (normally pink), red flowers, blue sail, gold edge.

Species: Glacierhino
Type: Ice/Rock
Horn Fossil
Ability: Hardcore- immunity to fighting type
this giant rhino lived during the ice age. Its body is made of light blue crystal. Then, it is covered in a coat of red fur on most of its body. However, the legs, some parts of torso, and some parts of the head are covered in unmeltable white glacial ice. This ice is spiked for extra protection. This pokemon also has three horns made of the same ice. This pokemon was a very violent herbivore, and a worthy opponent for any ice age predator.

Species: Ursusteel
Type: Steel
Fang Fossil
Ability: Ferocity- double effectiveness for its physical attacks.
This cave bear lived during the ice age. Made of blonde fur, this Pokemon had tons of blue steel spikes all over it, as well as armor for more defensively vunerable areas. Its clawed paws helped it tear apart its prey, and it was a feared predator by most Ice age herbivores.

Species name: Ankylovolt
Types: Rock/Electric
Animal Base: Ankylosaurus(see wiki)
Fossil: Club Fossil
This species has an oval body, a small head, and a club tail. Its head is white, with black lightning on either side of its mouth. Said mouth is filled with rows of white teeth. Its torso is ruby armor- which is nearly impenetrable. Its spikes are long and gold, and are charged with electricity. This torso is short and wide, and the legs(it has 4) are also covered in armor and are short- yet make this pokemon move VERY FAST. Its tail is long, white and whiplike, and ends in a black thundercloud with golden spikes.

Species name: Inferaptice
Animal Base: Velociraptor
Types: Fire/Ice (i know, its weird...)
This species has a long head, covered in horns, a short necks, a short and narrow, yet muscular, torso, long legs with clawed hands, and a long tail. The body is made of ice blue... permafrost. This ice is absolute sero, and therefore, unmeltable. However, it has volcanoes in 3 rows of 3 on each side. its claws are glowing orange fire. these claws are also sharp, and sear the enemy. The fangs are also like this. Its eyes are white with a red pupil. This predator lived a long time ago and froze, then roasted, its opponents.

Thank you all who work on this extraneous request.

Animated Banner

Can somebody please animate these images into a banner?

2nd
3rd
Speed: About the same as a userbar's if you can but a bit slower.

I will give credit to whoever can do this.

Mayziken

Advanceshipping<3
Hey guys, is it possible for someone to make me a banner by putting these two pics side-by-side? (take out the star in each one for the link.)
It doesn't matter what order they are in.
Thanks! I'll give credit!!!

[IMG*]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t123/HighPlainsDrifter01/teamposesimon2.png[/IMG]

[img*]http://www.pokecharms.com/trainercards/cards/2122007/0f46b7400963ddff135f4dcc45e9a00d.png[/img]

Here you go simonferno125:

i161288421_51553_3.png

http://i102.piczo.com/view/2/9/h/8/s/1/t/s/7/l/1/5/img/i161288421_51553_3.png
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Excuse me, the people working here might have missed my request, and for you info, it is on page 9...

Here are your banner to Flame of Madness

i160705468_23801_3.jpg

http://i102.piczo.com/view/2/9/h/8/s/1/t/s/7/l/1/5/img/i160705468_23801_3.jpg

If you don't like it PM me

Last edited:

Copygoo

Page of Heart
Um, can someone make me a fast Aipom animation?

Positions: http://i5.*******.com/71nb0vn.png

Please and Thanks.

EDIT: Already been done by someone.

Last edited:

razr12

Your Mom's Trainer
Color Request

I'm not good at coloring through color pencils nor digitally. Would anyone kind enough color this through PhotoShop or something to make it look better? I'm terrible at coloring >.> I don't mind you signing your name as long as it says "colored by...."

satoshixharukaex9.jpg

Phoenix Fire

scream your self
I think you missed my request. It is on page 9.

BrawlMaster

Live long, & prosper
Banner

Hi. I was wondering if someone here would kindly fulfill this request. I would like a banner advertising my Fanfic Chronicles of Hoen. In the banner cuold please put these pokemon and this trainer: Treecko, Raikou, Butterfree and the male trainer from Ruby. Also, could you make the lettering a bit transparent with a green outline. Also, could you make the background look like a valleuy with many flowers. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.