• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Fan Art Open Request Thread! V2! (PLEASE READ THE FIRST PAGE CAREFULLY!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MBlack475

Falcon PUNCH!!!

Alzi

Toon link
Can i have some one to animate this:

diddyanimationjt3.png

Could the speed also be normal speed?

And i didn't make the sprite someone of the spriters resource did which i will give credit for in my sig and who ever makes the animation ofcourse.

MBlack475

Falcon PUNCH!!!
Can i have some one to animate this:

diddyanimationjt3.png

Could the speed also be normal speed?

And i didn't make the sprite someone of the spriters resource did which i will give credit for in my sig and who ever makes the animation ofcourse.

i'll have it to you by saturday night.

Alzi

Toon link
Wait i found a msn emotion of the exact same thing but in a better way. Could you animate this instead?

diddyanimationbk4.png

This was also made on the spriters resource so not mine.

MBlack475

Falcon PUNCH!!!
Wait i found a msn emotion of the exact same thing but in a better way. Could you animate this instead?

diddyanimationbk4.png

This was also made on the spriters resource so not mine.
ok sorry i didn't have the other one i couldn't find the program i use but now i have it and will get you the new animation.

Flame Haji

Ground Gym Leader
Want Blaine Anime Sprite

Can someone make me a sprite of the Blaine from the pokemon anime

I found some pics there the best I could fined

173.jpg

229.jpg

005.jpg

028.jpg

172.jpg
(but no wig)

Please and thanks

Last edited:

MBlack475

Falcon PUNCH!!!
Ken Sugimori art Ace Trainer

Does anyone know if there is official Ken Sugimori art of the Ace Trainer from DP??
I need it.
dptr048.png
(This one)

Last edited:

Pino

Inactive due school
@ Flame how 'bout this:http://i26.*******.com/2d9xkoy.png ??

SonicFan33

I was wondering if any sprite artists could help me out. I'm not very good at all but I was wondering if someone could make me a couple custom sprites. Here are my lousy attempts:
SonicFan33

It is supposed to be a water/ ghost starter the middle one is the attempt at my idea of it being a polar bear. It's next evolution was supposed to have spike and the ghost flame above it's head was going to turn into three spikes. It's last form was going to be a giant roaring Polar Bear with some form of black armor and the ghost flame above it's head was going to be a King's Crown.

If anyone could whip me up these it would be spectacular and much appreciated.

Shiny pokemon lover

Shiny pokemon hunter
Hello! First time I post here.
I want a banner for my shinies. (You see a list in my signature)
How many different banners is it?

Alycehunt

Sonicfan33, I can attempt this, and can try and get it to you later.

EDIT:
Do you want them scratches, fusions or fusions with parts scratched on? I can do either but I don't want to jump into a full blown scratch when you don't want that. I'm not a good scratcher of shading so I might only be able to post the lineart.

Last edited:

Shiny pokemon lover

Shiny pokemon hunter
SPL (I can call you that can't I?):
I'll do it for you.
I'll send you a PM when it's been done.

Edit: Here you go.
Size: 392x140

ShiniesBanner-SPL.png

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/Banners/ShiniesBanner-SPL.png

Yes that banner is fine, but you have done a small mistake. I don't have a shiny Budew. It should have been a shiny Riolu. The pre-evolution of Lucario.
And yes, I also have a new shiny Rapidash you can add to my banner!
But besides that the banner is fine.

runka

Charizard pwns it!
Could I have a Mewtwo who's saying "This cannot be my destiny!" in a speech bubble?

runka

Charizard pwns it!
Thanks,but how will I use it?Pm me with the necessary information,please.I'll give credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.