• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Fan Art Open Request Thread! V2! (PLEASE READ THE FIRST PAGE CAREFULLY!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavales

hello can anyone make a trainer sprite bigger with bigger analysis 2?

MBlack475

Falcon PUNCH!!!
could anyone get me the d/p elite four overworlds
got it right here
overworldsheetqt8.png

Last edited:

Flame Haji

Ground Gym Leader
Sliver and gold d/p rival sprite

Can someone do a d/p sprite of the rival from gold/silver please I really want one

THANKS

kimmylouella

Sorry, unrelated but can't figure out how to post a question

My son has 2 pokemon cards that we are curious about. He has a Pidgeotto card that indicates Pidgeotto is electric. He also has a Charmander that is indicated to be electric. We are curious because neither one are electric pokemon. Charmander is fire and Pidgeotto is flying and normal. What's up? Should we hang on to these particular cards?;004;

Alzi

Toon link
My son has 2 pokemon cards that we are curious about. He has a Pidgeotto card that indicates Pidgeotto is electric. He also has a Charmander that is indicated to be electric. We are curious because neither one are electric pokemon. Charmander is fire and Pidgeotto is flying and normal. What's up? Should we hang on to these particular cards?;004;

Most of the cards are like that it's normal. The cards don't really match up with the game.

Just go one google and write in pokeorder and click the first one there you can search cards. But it's normal when they have that sort of things on cards.

.:Faithless:.

.:~Silent Strength~:
Can someone please do some scratch MD2 sprites [facing left, front and back] of Garchomp, Froslass, Togekiss and Cherrim?

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja

I do belive that these are the cards that your looking for:
Credit if used: Pokebeach.com
49.jpg

49.jpg

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Ok, I have a weird request. I would like to know if anyone can make me a Map [like in the games] and Pictures of towns and such like in the games also. If you can do this, please PM me, since I have a lot of detail that I can't really fit in here. Thanks.

Also, if no one wants to make the Towns/Routes, can you link me to images of Grass/Signs/Walls/Building/etc.?

Starvion

The New Eeveelution
Scratch Sprites

Hey guys, I need a custom sprite to be my signature because I stink at custom sprites. I'd like it to look like your general Eeveelution, only a purple dark enough to be black with white dots all over it (e.g. stars).

Last edited:

MBlack475

Falcon PUNCH!!!
You know you can't have a custom avatar here Starvion. Unless you're a Mod/Admin which you're not. But someone could still make that for you on a different forum. Sorry to break it to you:(

Marik Ishtar's Raykazuka

Sky Dragon Blast!
Can you make made up pokemon banners?

Starvion

The New Eeveelution
You know you can't have a custom avatar here Starvion. Unless you're a Mod/Admin which you're not. But someone could still make that for you on a different forum. Sorry to break it to you:(

Well, I'd still like it for my signature at least.

ShadowDragon16

Can somebody make me a Shiny Pokemon Banner? Like a banner that lists all the shiny pokemon i have. PM me if you can do this.

[aka]

Resize/Split

Hi, I'm looking for someone to resize/split the banner in my sig (w/o loss of quality if possible) so that it fits within the allowed...size or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.