• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Fan Art Open Request Thread! V2! (PLEASE READ THE FIRST PAGE CAREFULLY!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queen_Lugia

The Soul of Silver
Wobbuffet Sprite

Dark_Aura, I just did this Wobbuffet sprite in MSPaint. Hope you like it.
I didn't know what Wobbuffet sprite you wanted for the dress-up, so I used the Male Wobbuffet D/P Second Frame sprite.

Q_L

yelsha

The Legendary Yelsha
hi was wondering if anyone had the scans for Great Encounters Playmats (the kind you get in the decks)? I was interested in editing them.

ShadowX

Shadow Master
Im looking for trainer overworlds of people like Ash and other charcters fromt he show, in Pokemon emerald style. Or any other cool edits, maybe some evil people too

I also need attack effects that i could use with pokemon mystery dungeon pokemon, like water gun razor leaf etc.

I'm gonna start a comic soon and i need a few more sprites.

runka

Charizard pwns it!
Hey, could anyone draw a Charizard beating Articuno(like in the episode)?Straight pics would be appreciated even more.If you draw,please draw Charizard victoriously setting out a Flamethrower to the sky and Articuno lying fainted on the ground.Oh and please get it in the sig rules, tell me if it has to be a banner.

blazegirl

~.:The Kyuubi:.~
Banner Resize

Hey can anyone do this for me? I need someone to resize This Banner so it fits all the signature rules wile keeping the main pictures and the animation. Or could someone tell me a shop to request this at. Please and thank you

Last edited:

MBlack475

Falcon PUNCH!!!
Can someone recolor and assemble the Gyarados sprite from ranger?
Magikarp-PokemonRanger.gif

Thanks in adv.

SacredSwampert

Herd u liek Pygola?
Fakemon Scratch Sprite please?

Could someone, anyone really, as long as they're good, make a scratch sprite for my buddy Tarkidger here?

Tarkidger.png

-Apocalypse-

Stay back...
can I get a shadow typhlosion?

if you just have an online pokedex of shadows thats fine, I just need one

If you're asking for a sprite, I made you one.

http://i27.*******.com/30k7tdt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.