• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

***The Fan-Art Open Request Thread***

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
Can you make me a banner containing all the eevee-lutions. (yes eevee too)
Much appreciated! :)

I've got this one!
I'll make it for you today while I'm @ my friends house, as she's got photoshop.

Edit: All done!
(I'll be splitting it in half or thirds)

Plz give credit to Pure-Angelz on dA for doing it.

Edit 1: Make that shrinking it then splitting it.
Edit 2: Here's the one after shrinking it.
~Click to get the link.

Last edited:

493pkmns

secret suicune
I would like to say that anybody who has requested a banner recently should post it again and I will try to take it on because I want practice and can't think of anything

Shinx_

I would like to say that anybody who has requested a banner recently should post it again and I will try to take it on because I want practice and can't think of anything

Well okay: eevee and all it's evolutions!!! Ur welcome.
Can I have a userbar with a flareon. Background: light blue Text: I'll burn you down to cinders!
Did I write that right? :) ?

Last edited:

493pkmns

secret suicune
Can I have a userbar with a flareon. Background: light blue Text: I'll burn you down to cinders!
Did I write that right? :) ?

Userbar: I should be done soon
that has already been done

http://i54.*******.com/sv5boi.png
[*IMG]http://i54.*******.com/sv5boi.png[/IMG
Hope you like it :)

Last edited:

Shinx_

that has already been done

Oh, okay. I know it was done. I just wanted to help… :(
Also, does anyone do pokemon sprite recoloring? Ex. Pokemon:flareon Coloring/Type: Body:gray or white Mane/Tail: Light blue (like a shiny ponyta's) If you do please make the example above. Thanks :)

Last edited:

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
Hey guys

I'm looking for someone who can make Badges for my League (see my signature) - I don'r teally want Small sprites, but something a bit like what CC's League has (it doesn't need to be to that standard of quality, just that style) - If you can do such, please VM me and I'll give you details on what they'll look like...

Lucarimew2

can anyone do likies? cause i would like a lucario liki plz

iSketchy

Asian At Heart <3
Does anyone do sprites? Like, custom trainer sprites? I'd really love some for my site, so shoot me a PM if your interested. Thanks!:)

Shinx_

Can someone make an overworld with the unova hero-girl walking with a bunch of flareons behind her? (I don't care how many flareons, just a lot!) :) Please PM me if you can! :)

darkrai's_shadow

Fear of the Dark!
i need an xat avatar, with it having a Rotom-C, with text saying "HUG ME" (if possible), if that doesnt work, then do "HUGS", thanks in advance

EDIT: if possible, vm/pm it to me, just to make it easier for me in the future

Last edited: