• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

***The Fan-Art Open Request Thread***

Shinx_

Could someone make a small smuged banner? (if that is what you call it...) Picture:Ninetails Text: Follow me to find a better world with no war...

I would also love if someone could remove Flareon from this picture here? If not i understand…

Last edited:

Shymain

Shaymin Lover
Background - Plain
Colour of Background - White
Pokemon (up to 4) - Regice, Regirock, Registeel - Respectively Left, Center, Right
Text & Colour - (Black) Superpower rank

Background - Plain
Colour of Background - White
Pokemon (up to 4) - Regigigas - Right side
Text & Colour - (Black) Superpower Leader

Form:
I'm requesting a userbar.
Image/Sprite: Smeargle
Text: Artist
Pop Out?: yes
Alignment: Pokemon right, Text left
Color(s): White
Color Direction: Vertical
Border: Optional - will be black unless told

I would like a Userbar: yes
Pokémon : Shaymin sky forme
Animated Pokémon ( only one ) :Shaymin Sky Forme
Pokémon Position: Left hand side
Background Colors: Light green left side fade to dark green right side
Text: Ultimate Leader (right hand side)

Pokémon : Shaymin normal forme
Animated Pokémon ( only one ) : Shaymin normal forme
Pokémon Position: Left side
Background Colors: Light green left side fading to dark green right side.
Text: Leader's assisstant (Right hand side)

I would like a Userbar : yes
Pokémon : Arceus
Animated Pokémon ( only one ) : Arceus
Pokémon Position: Centre
Background Colors:Blue
Text: Arceus rank

I would like a Userbar : Yes
Pokémon : Reshiram, Zekrom, kyurem
Animated Pokémon ( only one ) : Kyurem
Pokémon Position:Reshiram left, Kyurem center, Zekrom right
Background Colors: Red
Text: Legend rank (between Reshiram/Kyurem)

Pokémon : Mew
Animated Pokémon ( only one ) : Mew
Pokémon Position: Right side
Background Colors: Pink/Purple
Text: Starting rank

I would like a Userbar:
Pokémon : Moltres-left, Articuno-center, Zapdos- right
Icon Position(left, right, center): included above.
Background Colors: Red behind Moltres, Yellow behind Zapdos and in the middle Blue.
Say What?: Between moltres/Articuno, say: Trio Rank
Outline?(yes/no):no

I would like a Userbar:
Pokémon : Entei-left, Suicune-Center, Raikou-Right
Icon Position(left, right, center): Above
Background Colors: Red behind Entei, Yellow behind Raikou Blue behind Suicune.
Say What?: Between Entei/Suicune say: Beast Rank
Outline: no

493pkmns

secret suicune
resize.png

[*IMG]http://i959.photobucket.com/albums/ae71/493pkmns/misc%20art/resize.png[/IMG]
I used Sharpen on it but the proportions are off.

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
Can someone make me a YouTube background? On the left side of the background, I'd like an image of Link from Twilight Princess. On the right side I'd like an image of Pokémon Trainer Red from FireRed and LeafGreen. As for text, I'd like it to say NeoDarkraiTV on the top-left. Everything else on the background is entirely up to you to make. Thanks to whoever helps me.

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
Can someone make me a YouTube background? On the left side of the background, I'd like an image of Link from Twilight Princess. On the right side I'd like an image of Pokémon Trainer Red from FireRed and LeafGreen. As for text, I'd like it to say NeoDarkraiTV on the top-left. Everything else on the background is entirely up to you to make. Thanks to whoever helps me.

Size?

10char

Chuck$$$

Inactive
I would like a banner for my siggy
Pokemon: Floatzel and Kingdra, one on each side
Background: A darkish blue with rain (if possible)
Text: FEAR THE RAIN
For text colours and stuffs just muck around with it until it looks cool ;P

neo darkrai

Amateur YouTuber
@arceusvictini The size of a YouTube background has to be 2000x1500. The file also has to be under 256k.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I would like a banner for my siggy
Pokemon: Floatzel and Kingdra, one on each side
Background: A darkish blue with rain (if possible)
Text: FEAR THE RAIN
For text colours and stuffs just muck around with it until it looks cool ;P

Bc8xI.gif

http://i.imgur.com/Bc8xI.gif

Decided to stray a bit from what you described, but I think it suits it much better this way.

-Hayward-

Ronin Harrier
HaywardTeampose1T.png

Hola amigos! I'm wondering...can some please update my team pose?

Custom Trainer, Mightyena, Medicham, Kingler, Hariyama, Honchkrow, Torterra, Zebstrika

Also, if it's not too much trouble, would it be possible to get another version of my team pose, exact same Pokemon as above, but only with this Custom Trainer instead.

Feel free to use whatever base you think looks cool, and no worries if you have to spread it out a bit in order so that everything fits. Muchos gracias~

Last edited:

OthersiderME

Captain Obvious
Banner Request:
Images: Any image of ;354;, ;429;, ;094;, :609:, ;478;, and ;477;. I like Ghosts. I would prefer this image of Mismagius, but if it doesn't work, I understand. Also, I would prefer that the pokemon not just be standing or floating there, but attacking or something cool-looking, similar to how Mismagius is charging Shadow Ball.
Text: The Other Side of Life
Style: Ghostly
Size: Large enough to be seen, Small enough to be allowed into a sig.
Sorry to not be very clear, but most likely I will be happy with whatever appears since I know it's better than anything I could do. Thanks!

Last edited:

CrystalBlush

Typo..........↑
Can someone make me 2 badges? Not for leagues or anything, just 2 badges.

1st badge: A badge with Vulpix's head facing left. The tails come out of the head.
Bleagh, just make it this shape: http://i44.*******.com/qqvpyu.png

2nd badge: An Ampharos badge with Ampharos's head facing left. Tail coming out of the head from the right side. And 1 of it's arms is visible and is forming a fist with 5 flames surrounding it.

BTW, I need them 412 x 390.

Please can someone make them?

Last edited:

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Banner Request:
Images: Any image of ;354;, ;429;, ;094;, :609:, ;478;, and ;477;. I like Ghosts. I would prefer this image of Mismagius, but if it doesn't work, I understand. Also, I would prefer that the pokemon not just be standing or floating there, but attacking or something cool-looking, similar to how Mismagius is charging Shadow Ball.
Text: The Other Side of Life
Style: Ghostly
Size: Large enough to be seen, Small enough to be allowed into a sig.
Sorry to not be very clear, but most likely I will be happy with whatever appears since I know it's better than anything I could do. Thanks!

htwvV.png

http://i.imgur.com/htwvV.png

Not my best, but I tried experimenting a bit with new things. If you don't like it I might redo it if I'm not too lazy. I tried to make it look like it was attacking, like you asked, but I have no imagination whatsoever so I just went with what I thought could pass as a Shadow Ball.