• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

***The Fan-Art Open Request Thread***

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
NrIzm.png

http://i.imgur.com/NrIzm.png

Will this do?

Edit:
I increased the brightness and added a black border instead:
X3IjP.png

http://i.imgur.com/X3IjP.png

They are both fantastic, thank you

biggggg5

Bigglesworth
I need someone to draw/sprite my fakemon line because I have no artistic talent whatsoever.
The first is basically a cute snowman head with black boots a carrot nose and coal eyes and smile
The second is the same thing except a little bigger and more of a smirk then a smile on top and another snowball on bottom with a slightly muscled right arm and short legs with the same boots. It's left arm is basically a snowblower tube.
The third is the same head in a feirce coal frown and a top hat. The middle is a horizontal oval shaped snowball and a huge muscley gorilla-like right arm and the bottom is just a plain snowball. The left arm looks like a cannon pretty much.
I have rough drafts of each if you need to see it.
Thanks in advance and let me know if you take this up and let me know when it is done

Last edited:

xXdArKvOidXx

Sceptile Slayer
Can someone please make a "VS" Sprite Face (they look like this.
trainervsfaces.jpg
I would like it done for my own trainer.
tumblr_mahpe6pE6v1rsyi8go1_400.png
As you can see he has turquoise eyes, purple jacket and a white shirt underneath.

SirIllo

$UP@-$W@G STARE GMFO
Text: SirIllo
Background:Black and Gray Waves
Image: Red
Bottom Text: The Illest
Thanks!

Could someone create me a banner?

Pokemon: Starmie (In the middle) Serperior, Flareon, Delcatty, and Staryu

Text: Elegance in its most deadliest form

Background Color: Black

Thank you. Sorry if it's too much.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Not sure if this will be the right place, but I suppose I can try requesting here.

Um, as far as my searches go, there hasn't been a render made for this yet. At the same time, however, I can already see how hard it is to render this (due to the colors blending), and I am even having a hard time doing this (then again, even though I know how, I'm still new to making graphics in general). Is there the possibility of anyone (whose photoshop talents strongly surpass mine) able to render Skarner (the Crystal Scorpion displayed here, and yes, I don't mind how its pincer is partially cut off from the right side) out of this picture? And please maintain the image size. If so, thanks very much. But if not, I can already understand as it is. lol

PM or VM me, if necessary.

Edit - Nevermind, I think I found an easier way for me to render this. Please disregard.

Last edited:

destroyer39

Stitch the pieces
Not sure if this will be the right place, but I suppose I can try requesting here.

Um, as far as my searches go, there hasn't been a render made for this yet. At the same time, however, I can already see how hard it is to render this (due to the colors blending), and I am even having a hard time doing this (then again, even though I know how, I'm still new to making graphics in general). Is there the possibility of anyone (whose photoshop talents strongly surpass mine) able to render Skarner (the Crystal Scorpion displayed here, and yes, I don't mind how its pincer is partially cut off from the right side) out of this picture? And please maintain the image size. If so, thanks very much. But if not, I can already understand as it is. lol
PM or VM me, if necessary.

I will try to do it.

CuriousHeartless

Hello. I would like to request a banner. I am planning on trying to start a club and would need a banner, so anyone willing and able to help please do so.
Size: No idea, just whatever would be best to fit multiple people and head a post, so long.
Background: White.
Pictures: Sorry, had trouble with the pictures. But I want Neku, Shiki, Beat, Ryhme, Joshua, Mr. Mew, and maybe the player pin from the game The World Ends With You.
Words: The World Ends With You

Sorry for all the work and everything if it is really difficult. Thanks in advance to anyone who will do it.

Sheps™

Tick,Tick,Tick....
Would someone be willing to draw me (digitally) a picture of a Marowak and an Ursaring laughing? They can be together or seperate. Thanks!

ShinyJirachi

Cubone Kid

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
Hey, Could someone possibly make me an overworld sprite and a trainer sprite of the lovely Flo from Florence and the Machine?

http://www.haironthebrain.com/wp-co...neway-Festival-Sydney-College-of-the-Arts.jpg

Could you possibly make the clothing look flowy in the trainer sprite?

PM me if you need more information,
Thank you very much!

Okay, I done the trainer sprite :3 If there's anything ye'd like me to edit, plz let me know :) nya~
florence_and_the_machine_flo_pkmn_sprite_by_pplyra-d5hqt26.png

ShinyJirachi

Cubone Kid
Wow, thank you so much, I love it :D There's absolutely nothing you could do to make that better, I LOVE IT :D

I'll be sure to come back to you if I ever have any more crazy requests ;)

Last edited:

BGMaxie

I want to ask if work of Gifs is done, such as the Team Plasma Boss intro.
Can someone please make a "VS" Sprite Face (they look like this.
I would like it done for my own trainer.
tumblr_mahpe6pE6v1rsyi8go1_400.png
As you can see he has turquoise eyes, purple jacket and a white shirt underneath.
How did you make that trainer model man? That looks good, is there a site where you make those? I want to try it.

To anyone and everyone with digital art skills, I am desperately seeking some new workers for my shop Steel Sector Graphics as I am constantly overloaded with requests and need someone to help me thin the herd.

If interested please PM me so we can sort something out!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I want to ask if work of Gifs is done, such as the Team Plasma Boss intro.

How did you make that trainer model man? That looks good, is there a site where you make those? I want to try it.

gifs are normally done on gifsoups normally we all make our own gifs but for shops you need to supply the gif in the request for the banner...so for your answer no there are no gif services in the art shop section you need to do one of the following two things...1.) make it yourself or 2.) see if someone you know has a account will make it for you...hope that helps...this thread is for banner sig request related to banners...

BGMaxie

gifs are normally done on gifsoups normally we all make our own gifs but for shops you need to supply the gif in the request for the banner...so for your answer no there are no gif services in the art shop section you need to do one of the following two things...1.) make it yourself or 2.) see if someone you know has a account will make it for you...hope that helps...this thread is for banner sig request related to banners...
So if I get a gif, I can request for you guys to modify it to my preferences?

PS: Is there a site or something that allows for custom Trainer/VS models?