• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

***The Fan-Art Open Request Thread***

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
REQUEST-
I'd like a signature banner with Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem. I'd like the backround to be half black and white, and Zekrom in front of the white part, and Reshiram in front of the black part, and Kyurem in between Reshiram and Zekrom. As for special effects, just make it look cool, maybe some fire/lightning by Reshiram/Zekrom. ^^; As for text, I'd just like my username. Thanks to anyone who does this for me! :)

Done D:
Tell me if you want anything tweaked <.>

ftVu8IY.jpg

Attachments

• ftVu8IY.jpg
    ftVu8IY.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 270

DarkerShining

Hi. I'm wondering if someone could make me a banner for my fanfic, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Reflecting Balance, that I can use in my signature?

Aside from the title, I want it to have the three main characters, Blitz (a Shinx), Sera (an Eevee) and Chiaki (a Mienfoo) in it, and I kind of want it to look like they're exploring a mystery dungeon, and I sort of imagined something like the three of them in a forest at night, with Blitz's fur illuminating the part where the characters are visible.

Jarfrufe

Hello everybody!

Im wondering if somebody could make a Photoshop Template that resembles a Pokedex? In which i can include data like Pokemon name, an image, A moveset, an EV spread and ability and a little description about the Role of The Pokemon

Is for a Facebook Page.

I would be Gratefull, Thanks :)

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
Hi. I want a banner for my fanfic, BlackWhite: Season XY, so I can use it in my sig.

I don't want it neither big nor small. Medium size.
The banner can have the flag of France waving in the air of Lumiose City, with a faint image of Xerneas in the background.
The words ''black'' and ''white'' must be black and white in color respectively. For ''XY'' use either the XY of the anime series or those of the games.
And the name of the fic will be placed in the center of the banner.

Please send the sig by PM me when it's done. Thanks.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Hi. I'm wondering if someone could make me a banner for my fanfic, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Reflecting Balance, that I can use in my signature?

Aside from the title, I want it to have the three main characters, Blitz (a Shinx), Sera (an Eevee) and Chiaki (a Mienfoo) in it, and I kind of want it to look like they're exploring a mystery dungeon, and I sort of imagined something like the three of them in a forest at night, with Blitz's fur illuminating the part where the characters are visible.

Tried doing yours and I don't know if you wanted the name of your fic in there or not so I just did one with and one without.

OfiVFdw.jpg

WLQ2jjV.jpg

NEXandGBX

Top Lil
I have a trainer sprite request that I will explain as best I can. I hope this is the right place for it. If not, let me know. Also, the reason i'm requesting is because I don't have the tools to sprite (Even if I did though, I suck at it.)

Anyways, I want it to look like the XY Male Trainer with the following aspects;

Skin Tone: White
Hair: Medium Style, Color Black
Contact Lens/Eye Color: Hazel or Green
Hat: Checkered Fedora (Black)
Accessory: Wide-Frame Sunglasses (White)
Top: Striped Shirt Combo (Aqua)
Bottom: Chinos (Black)
Shoes: Loafers (Black)
Bag (Optional): Vinyl Messenger Bag (Black)

I'd like for the character to be holding a Subsitute to his head, but not to the point where it's completely covered up.

Sorry if this request seems painful, and thanks in advance.

Murder Doll

Button Presser
I'd like an icon I can use for my profile pic.

Character: Banette - Battle Trozei version
Background: Pure Black
Text: I want the word "Murder" to appear to the left of Banette and the word "Doll" to appear to the right.
Font: I want it red and of a plain style

DarkerShining

Tried doing yours and I don't know if you wanted the name of your fic in there or not so I just did one with and one without.

OfiVFdw.jpg

WLQ2jjV.jpg

Ooh, not bad. The text looks a little weird to me, though. Maybe if the "Pokémon Mystery Dungeon" part of the title was bigger and the "Reflecting Balance" part was smaller, it'd work? Or alternatively, if both parts of the text was the same size?

DarkAssasen

Dragon Tamer
I have a big Badges Request, I need 18 of them for 2 leagues I'm trying to bring here to Serebii. I don't want them to look to simple or to complex, I just want them to look good, if anyone thinks they could help me out please pm me.

JackD334

To the artists if Serebii,
I'm posting here because I'm still fairly new and not so familiar with particular artists yet.
What I'm looking for is an image for my signature, made up of my new team of favourite shinies.
So six pokemon, looking ready to fight. In a semi aggressive stance, or as though they're challenging the opposing team.
The pokemon I'd like to be included are Feraligatr, Luxray, Mega Sceptile, Mega Gardevoir, Scizor and Umbreon.
All in shiny form. And although I understand sceptile a shiny for has not yet been revealed, here is a piece of artwork that I love and that may inspire you :)
If anyone should wish to take on this take on this task for me, I'd be extremely grateful and hope I should be able to return a favour some how some time :)
Thanks for your time, Jack

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 260

PokemonMegaBeast

Im Still Here!
To the artists if Serebii,
I'm posting here because I'm still fairly new and not so familiar with particular artists yet.
What I'm looking for is an image for my signature, made up of my new team of favourite shinies.
So six pokemon, looking ready to fight. In a semi aggressive stance, or as though they're challenging the opposing team.
The pokemon I'd like to be included are Feraligatr, Luxray, Mega Sceptile, Mega Gardevoir, Scizor and Umbreon.
All in shiny form. And although I understand sceptile a shiny for has not yet been revealed, here is a piece of artwork that I love and that may inspire you :)
If anyone should wish to take on this take on this task for me, I'd be extremely grateful and hope I should be able to return a favour some how some time :)
Thanks for your time, Jack

You know that image of sceptile couldn't be put on to a "team pose". Anyway besides that try posting you want a team pose in an art shop if they are open.

JackD334

The picture of sceptile was just as a colour pallet reference as his shiny mega hasn't been seen yet.
And I don't see why I shouldn't post here, as it's what the threads for isn't it?
I'll try a shop, but I don't know any artists here so any suggestions would be really helpful.

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
I'm looking for someone to do a simple banner with wording and 2 ditto sprites from X/Y (one shiny the other non) VM/PM/quote for more details.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Hey guys, I'm looking for someone able to construct several awesome banners for a trade shop I'm opening up. It'll be called Strategic Solutions, and I've only got the render for the main banner. For the main banner, all I really need is an edition of the render into something cool, along with the name of the shop.

For the rest, I need a Pokemon featured in each of the banners. Here's my rough idea of the banners:

(First Post)

Main Banner (render coming soon): Just edited, and the name in attractive font placed prominently on it.
Rules (simple banner)
Excellent Traders (simple banner)
Trophy Case (an elegant banner with a Lilligant on it)
Trades (simple banner)
Wants (simple banner)
The Undesirables (simple banner)

(Second Post: Haves)

Kanto (an elegant banner with Pikachu)
Johto (a cool banner with Scizor)
Hoenn (an elegant banner with Milotic -- shiny or not is up to the artist)
Sinnoh (a cool banner with Staraptor)
Unova (an elegant banner with Meloetta in its Pirouette Form)
Kalos (a cool banner with Talonflame)

(Third Post)

Credits (a banner dedicated to those who are doing this artwork)

Whoever can do these banners will have my deep gratitude!!!

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I'll come up with solid ideas when I can. All of the renders I liked to pull up were on my old laptop, and I still need to extract the pictures from the old hard drive... :/

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Hello all, i am searching for someone to creat a simple badge that can be put into sigs, just a replica of the boulder badge if it can be done, of not thank you for your time.