• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

***The Fan-Art Open Request Thread***

I would like to request an Xat avatar. All I want is Kitt at the bottom and an infernape head or something as the main pic.

kittblue_zpsa98cc26a.png
kittyellow_zpse8da6fb9.png
kittred_zps4603b107.png

Yoink.

Dwlr

Banned
Can anyone please help crop this image so that it fits within the sig limits?

Didn't specify a size so I just made it the absolute maximum size for a sig, so if you want text or anything else it'll have to go next to it instead of under it to keep from being over the limits.
SIAresize_zpse44073b9.png~original

SpikedShell

I am giving this assignment to the first artist who responds
I want a fan art drawing of all the legendary pokemon (up to Diancie) together with a outer space backround.
I would like to use this as a cover for the fan video game idea I want to submit to Nintendo. (You will recieve full credit for the drawing, I am not a stealer)
Thanks
P S It would be better if you have a Devian art account

Last edited:

Torpoleon

I need some help with the Smash Mains banner I have in my sig. Can someone remove Robin and out Greninja in the middle of the "3DS/Wii U" part? The person who made this for me was on a different forum and seems to be ignoring my request for some reason. Thanks in advance!

Vern

Why not both?
I'm asking for a banner.

Can someone draw me a picture of May mega evolving her Blaziken?

Last edited:

Mega Typhlosion

Hi all. I'm looking for someone who could make me trophies for a tournament I'm organizing. Anyone can do that kind of stuff?

Something like this, but not necessarily the same template:
1st-Place-Rayquaza.png

I'd like them to have "THT MASTERS" on the base and the 3D model of Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza on top. I'd like them on Gold colors.

Thanks in advance.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Hi! So, I'm looking for someone to do a banner for my fic, as well as maybe some character illustrations. The most important qualification is that you be able to draw in a style close to that of the anime. Um... I'd really like this person to read my fic (link in my sig), so they have some idea of what the characters are like. As for the banner, you'll get some creative liberty there. I kind of have an image in mind, but I'm not totally stuck on it. What I was thinking was Satsumi (my protagonist) with her face in profile, looking up, with the ruins of the ziggurat in the story in the background on the right side. Then, on the left side, the princess's face in profile, looking down, with the ziggurat in its past state in the background. I'm open to ideas, if you can think of something better. Anyway, I'd like some character drawings, but if you don't want to do that, just the banner is fine, too.

Ok, so, character descriptions.

Satsumi
Eyes: Blue, like Misty's in the anime.
Skin: Pale, like Misty's
Hair: Black, cut into a bob, pulled away from her face on the left with two silver hair clips (the kind that bend in the middle and show hair through the center)
Clothes: Light blue dress over a white t-shirt, black ankle leggings, red shoes, red backpack.
Figure: Satsumi still looks like a kid, so she's pretty flat-chested and skinny.

Fuuka
Hair: Green, like Drew's in the anime. She has a long, wavy ponytail that starts at the top of her head and pulls her bangs to the left.
Eyes: Green, also like Drew's.
Skin: A little more tan than Satsumi
Clothes: White vest over a purple top with an orange stripe across the chest, calf-length jeans, rugged tan boots.
Figure: Fuuka is tall, curvy, and busty. Her top and jeans are close-fitting (her top shows a little of her midriff), but rather than showing off, it's because she doesn't pay much attention to the fit of her clothes. You get the impression that she wore these clothes when she was younger, when they fit her more loosely.

Kazeo
Hair: Brunette, like May's on the anime. Choppy, like Trip's, but without the split in the middle, and shorter in the back.
Eyes: Same as Fuuka's.
Skin: Same as Fuuka's
Clothes: Yellow shirt with blue collar and sleeves; brown leather pouch strapped over his right hip, black and white sneakers.

Retsu
Hair: Maroon, same as Jessie's in the anime. Pulled back in a spiky ponytail (think Shikamaru from Naruto, only rounded instead of squared at the forehead, slightly longer in back, and not as flared out)
Skin: Pale like Jessie
Eyes: Blue, also like Jessie's, but more Jame's eye shape.
Clothes: Standard black Team Rocket uniform
Details: Gold hoop earring in his right ear.

The Princess:
Hair: Black, long, and piled in an elaborate style on top of her head
Eyes: Brown, shaped like Satsumi's
Skin: Very tan; think Middle Eastern
Clothes: So far, I've got white robes for her, but it's not too specific... I need to do more research on Sumerian clothes.
Figure: Average bust size, average curviness
Details: Thick gold necklace that consists of a single band, gold bracelets with blue stones

Sena
Hair: Black, pulled away from his face, long, and worn down
Eyes: Brown, shaped like Drew's from the anime
Skin: Tanner than Fuuka and Kazeo, but significantly less so than the Princess
Clothes: Off-white cotton robes. Again, I need to do more research here.
Details: Gold bracelets, though not as many as the Princess

Aaand that's all the characters I've introduced so far. The Princess and Sena might go through some changes as far as clothes and accessories are concerned, but...

Anyway, yes, these characters are children of canon characters, and I know those tend not to be so great... But what started out as being just for fun for me turned into some serious character development and plotting; I think you'll end up caring about them if you give them the chance. I know I'm asking for a lot; actually, I feel like I'm being kind of presumptuous. I won't be surprised if I don't get any offers, but... Well, it's important to me, and it doesn't hurt to ask. I think it'll be rewarding for whoever takes me up on this. Seeing these characters drawn will be kind of a dream come true for me, and... Yeah, if you become emotionally invested, I think it'll mean something to you, too.

Last edited:

Eutus

Loveable Scoundrel
Hello artists! I'm looking for a custom sig image for my OR team. I really like the six block side by side style with the pokemon holding their items. If anyone is interested in undertaking this for me I would greatly appreciate it. I have events, iv bred pokes, items, and would be willing to custom breed in return. Please pm me for more details.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!
since no one did my request way back in march i'm really hoping a photoshop skillest could this:

see this?

Ash_Vs._Korrina.png

Can someone replace Ash and Korrina with this specific picture of Maka and Crona? (With Maka (the girl) replacing Ash and the pink haired person as Korrina?)
Honestly I'd be sooo happy if so.
tumblr_n9wlhoyJpw1s9hagko2_1280.png

tumblr_n9wlhoyJpw1s9hagko1_1280.png

Coshi The Pikachu

Swag Master Josh
Could someone please do me a banner with this team standing around Brendan
Shiny Chandelure
Trevenant
Shiny Snorlax
Jirachi
Shiny Dusknoir
And Mega Beedrill

JohnMango95

Loyal magma grunt
i had a question about pictures in the signature. i made my own image, but don't have access to to a image hosting site. is it possible for me to post my image here, then have someone re-post my image so i can link that to my signature?

9dragonbreed

Arukate Énigme
There should be a button in the quick reply for it. Zoborek.png

Should click the icon, chose a file to upload and I could put it to a image hosting site for you.

Buuz

Smash Trainer
I have a request for a piece of art. It is pretty difficult and my drawing skills suck, but i'd love it if someone can draw something like this: a Mega Blaziken who has two Doublade strapped on his back in some sword holders, and the holders would stay in their place with a belt or something. Or two, i think something like this:

[SPOILER [/SPOILER]

Something like that, Mega Blaziken would keep the Doublade on his back like Trunks does. Now that is difficult, but i'd love it even more if someone can make Mega Blaziken look like this:

[SPOILER [/SPOILER]

So i'd like a piece of art about Mega Blaziken, holding two Doublade on his back like Trunks from DBZ holds his sword, and in the pose the guy in the second picture has. Standing on a cliff, staring into the distance. Maybe with his head turned a bit so i can see Mega Blaziken's face.

This is a lot, and again, probably insanely difficult to pull off. But if someone can draw this, then please, help me out and send me a VM or PM. :)

Mega Typhlosion

I have a request for a banner.

It's supposed to work as the main banner of a guild. I'm not picky about the shape, just be creative ;) I don't want it to be just a rectangle.
It should have Reshiram in the middle, popping out of the banner. The main color scheme should be red, orange, yellow and must have some fiery looks.
Should have "RING OF FIRE" as main text in the middle (not too small).

Thank you artists ;)

EDIT: Request not needed anymore.

Last edited:

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
I have a request for a banner.

It's supposed to work as the main banner of a guild. I'm not picky about the shape, just be creative ;) I don't want it to be just a rectangle.
It should have Reshiram in the middle, popping out of the banner. The main color scheme should be red, orange, yellow and must have some fiery looks.
Should have "RING OF FIRE" as main text in the middle (not too small).

Thank you artists ;)

Saw your post and decided to see if I could make something not rectangular seen as that is the norm.

It was difficult. Mostly because when I use the other program to give it a little pizzaz or somehting it would end up bolding them too much for my liking :c like this:

http://i.imgur.com/Cpuy3Xu.jpg

There was a blue one too.. until I reread your request, haha.

http://i.imgur.com/zdr6XVE.jpg

so this meant I couldn't add a pretty text to Ring of Fire so I had to settle for the plain ones. This is your request done if you still need it/want it.Just tell me if its too big and I'll resize it <.>'

NC1RLLQ.png