• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

***The Fan-Art Open Request Thread***

Vern

Why not both?
http://i.imgur.com/OIBRCyF.gif

Can someone help me get this so it can fit in sig limits? I think the file size might be a bit to big, but I don't know how to fix it.

JoeJoe Joey928

Intermediate Breeder
I would strongly appreciate if someone could make me a banner. I want someone to put a trainer sprite in the middle of a Salamance, Tyranitar, Electrivire, and then a Metagross. For clarification, it would be in this order, Salamance, Tyranitar, Trainer Sprite, electrivire, and then Metagross. I would like it to be that with a jet black and red background. I am pretty easy to please, so if you decide to do this, whatever you come up with should be OK. I would be very appreciative if someone could do this for me.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
I would strongly appreciate if someone could make me a banner. I want someone to put a trainer sprite in the middle of a Salamance, Tyranitar, Electrivire, and then a Metagross. For clarification, it would be in this order, Salamance, Tyranitar, Trainer Sprite, electrivire, and then Metagross. I would like it to be that with a jet black and red background. I am pretty easy to please, so if you decide to do this, whatever you come up with should be OK. I would be very appreciative if someone could do this for me.

Don't know if you wanted a specific sprite but I tried. Hope its not too big either *^*

Here you go:
gGCWtC9.jpg

Gerard110

Hello, I have a question: I thought up a lot of fakemon, all the stats, but I can't draw, not in real and not on my PC. Now is my question: who is really good at drawing, so maybe this person should draw a few fakemon for me.

Sonicheroesfan1

Crystal Veteran
Hey everyone!
I would like to request a piece of fanart.

It's anime Serena, with her old/original design, but with two things added:
-Her new design's blue ribbon
-Faint red/pink hearts on her skirt, positioned like the heart patches Serena put on her Rhyhorn racing outfit.

Size of image doesn't matter, and the background could be a mock up of the "Bonnie trying to get Clemont a wife" gag background preferably. If not, then whatever you thinks suits her more.

A friend of mine and I have that idea of ours and we would really, really apprecciate if someone did it. If we get to post it somewhere else, we'll totally give credit.

Last edited:

Blaze The Movie Fan

Reviewer and PokéFan
I'm not sure where to ask this, so I'll try here.

I want a sprite of a Scolipede in the style of a Pokémon Red sprite, can anyone do that for me? If you do I guarantee I'll credit you in an upcoming video I'm making.

And for the record I did try the "fan sprites" forum, but the problem is there is no official request thread there.

EDIT: Feel free to ignore this request as I already made the sprite on my own.

Last edited:

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Okay, trying my luck here.

I am looking to see if there is someone out there who is willing to make me something that I can use as my book cover for my Fanfiction-dot-net stories and profile.

I'm not going to be too picky, so I'll just list a few needs for the art.

As mentioned before, this is to be an image that I can use at Fanfiction-dot-net. I'm in need of an image of Ash and Hilda from Pokemon together.
If possible, I'd like for this image to have Ash and Hilda standing close together with an Oshawott in front of Ash, and a Tepig in front of Hilda.
Bonus points if this is a "homemade" art with Ash and Hilda having their arms around each other, and even more points if they are using their free arms to make a "peace" sign!

Thanks in advance to anyone kind enough to do this for me! Hopefully I'm doing a "request" correctly. Please let me know if I'm not.

Superblox

May I make a request for a picture with a trainer and his team?

images

Pokemon: Aron, Ekans, Tyrunt, Fletchinder, Beedrill, Electrike

For anyone who is good at these 'Team Portraits' kind of thing is welcome to give it a try!

Xena

Warrior Princess
The main problem with this request is that there are no sprites for Tyrunt Fletchinder - only the 3D models. So I made sprites for them both. Haven't done a team portrait before but it looks something like this, right?

ePs4OGJ.png

If you don't want to use this one, I'll post the sprites I did incase someone else wants to use them: (credit me though!)

hbSvJNr.png

KrXoMIX.png

Last edited:

Superblox

This is perfect! Thank you SO much! And sorry about the extra work you had to do with Fletchinder and Tyrunt. I forgot they were only really viewed in 3D, eheh...

SilverRayquaza

Shiny Hunter
Can I get a really cool banner for this? With a silver (not shiny!) Rayquaza reaching out of the picture maybe, and shiny Umbreon, Shiny Tyrantrum and shiny Ponyta, with silver words SilverDragon? Maybe a dark blue rectangle as the background, possibly in the style of Archangel Armada's signature?

I have no idea if this is asking too much

Or if someone could give me information on how to make such a banner for free or other websites that I can use

Last edited:

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Can I get a really cool banner for this? With a silver (not shiny!) Rayquaza reaching out of the picture maybe, and shiny Umbreon, Shiny Tyrantrum and shiny Ponyta, with silver words SilverDragon? Maybe a dark blue rectangle as the background, possibly in the style of Archangel Armada's signature?

I have no idea if this is asking too much

Or if someone could give me information on how to make such a banner for free or other websites that I can use

Okay, I think I got carried away, and instead of a rectangle I pretty much cut it into three windows. I enjoyed re-coloring Rayquaza a lot actually X3
I actually didn't know if you wanted your username or the Silver Dragon name so I made just Silver Dragon. Just tell me if you wanna change anything too. I don't mind *^*

Besides that here you go: If the image is too large I will resize it for you. And just to make sure, go to the Check sig thread <.>

RLJGHDu.png

Last edited:

SilverRayquaza

Shiny Hunter
That is so awesome! Silver Dragon is my username for pretty much everything, except for this I did SilverRayquaza since it's a cool dragon type pokemon. Thanks!

Last edited:

ThatOne

History Buff
Request:
Banner (Default size)
A Scizor and/or Garchomp with a Rocky background.
Text (optional) Being Hunted

Request 2
Youtube profile pic
A Garchomp or scizor as a shadow (Fully dark gray/black)
OPTIONAL: Red Sunburst background

Please note I have been on this forum for nearly 4 years, and just recently ,made a new account because I couldn't access my old one.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
I have a request

Can someone do a 1960s style franchise logo for Pokemon, as if it existed 50 years ago?

Tyrannosaurus

Pokemon Artist
I hope this is the right place to leave an art request for just a work of art. I would be eternally grateful if someone could make a cutesy but recognizable Origin Forme Giratina curled up with a Pokepuff. All I really ask is that it be large enough to fill a two by two inch square on a piece of paper. It will only ever be used for personal use and I would be happy to leave feedback on the piece as well as thank the artist.

Trainer1234556

Hey,

Ok so just to say i'm a rubbish drawer and i have decided to come to here where all the talent is i need this oc for my channel and any other role playing stuff i do. Now this might be where the turn of point is i would like a pokemon oc drawn. Is anyone still reading? Yes! Well thanks a lot i need someone who can pop up in videos whenever i talk in the video i have left some info if anyone is crazy enough to listen to me.

Background info:
Age 15
Hair black (looks like my profile pic merged with red the character
Bold and trying to show the world he can do something good
Very excitable always smiling
Maybe holding pokeball but i had the idea of a shaymin being on my shoulder (ash pikachu kind of thing)
Some sort of necklace e.g dog tag
Dark blue hoodie with white shirt underneath
Blue jeans with standard shoes trainers
I don't mind glasses as i sometimes wear them but its up to you hell i would be surprised if anyone even looks at this.
The rest is up to you if you want to draw a background go ahead but i do want something to go in videos but like i said i don't mind

Thanks for even reading this far and if there are any brave artists out there who would be willing to draw a strangers art idea then pm me
All credit would go to you
Thanks people ;492;