• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

***The Fan-Art Open Request Thread***

Inoshi

Pokemon Lover
I was wondering if someone could make me a little banner for my signature including the pokemon that I'm planning to use in Pokemon Let's go (pikachu-onix-arcanine-hitmonlee-staryu-scyther) the idea is that they would be next to each other as if I just released them from their pokeballs or just be there together. Feel free to use your imagination as long as they're all there. Thanks in advance everyone...❤

SatoSereFan224888

I would like someone to draw a picture of Serena playing volleyball with Dawn. Send me a conversation so I can give you links for the outfits.

derekrandall

Hello friends :D Would anyone be so kind to make me a custom avatar? I’d like a cute one with Allister on it, or Girafarig - or maybe even both! Thanks in advance :oops:

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I can help. Just put up some pics of them and we can go from there.