• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

***The Fan-Art Open Request Thread***

Typo

been a while
Banner Request
Text: CoLoRs Of ThE RaInBoW
Images: This. Can you make it smaller? If not I'll shrink it.
Colors: Starting from left to right, the colors of the rainbow. (Red-Orange-Yellow-Green-Blue-Indego-Violet)
Size: As big as allowed. I will need it split into two 200 X 200's and one 468 X 100. So if you can't do that I'll find a way myself.
Other: Can you put the text in a black box with rainbow text so it'll stand out? If not it's okay.

Thank you.

Just re-requesting. Thank you. Also about the size, you can do either what I said or a 300 x 150.

ninjaking

banner

i would like a banner with these specifications
size: largest there is
background: evil, dark color and a light "good" color colliding in a reverse swirl about 2 inches from the center
images: shadow lugia (without aura) on the dark side, and lugia on the other side (in one of the 3D images same look but facing each other) if at all possible try to get the shadow blast and aeroblast to collide near the center.
text: two opposing forces*
always at war
text color: something that complements the rest of the banner

*- center the bottom line of text to the top

please tell me how to insert it after done thank you.
if you need a pic use the XD gale of darkness cover to get shadow lugia

Last edited:

Phoenix Fire

scream your self
Banner Request
Image: Ash
Text: none
Style: nothing in particular, but it should have some effects and such, and a WBG'd border would be lovely.
Size: 3100 x 150

Thanks very much!

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
OH Gwad! I LOVE IT! The problem is im not allowed a siggy but i'll use it on my sprite thread about it + credit.

Last edited:

Naomi

Addict of the Knife
Mind if I make a banner request..? If any images need to be cropped or resized, I can try.

Size: 158 x 262

Font: Old English Text

Text(At the bottom of the banner): Naomi

Main banner: Girl in the front, fox kind of fading into the background(can you edit it's eyes to be green?), with a slightly glowing effect and a black border

Thanks to whoever does this request. :]

Re-posting, since it's been way over five days..

Azure Wolf

I'm new here, but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in drawing a picture for me?

It's basically just a cute type of picture: I had an idea in mind but I'm not a very good artist. Here's a description if anyone would like to give it a try. For the setting, I'd like it to just be a room with a bed, you need little to no other details. Misty is asleep in bed, with her hair down; outfit is up to you. Either next to her or at the foot of the bed are maybe 2 or so other pokemon... you can choose which ones you like, but I'm more partial to psyduck, togepi, and pikachu. The pokemon are still awake and either playing around or bringing misty some blankets/comfy stuff... It's up to you. If you're gonna do this idea, I'd also like words on the picture... at the top should be the phrase "7:00 is...", next to the pokemon is the phrase "playtime for pokemon..." and near misty is the phrase "...and bedtime for Misty!". That's the idea I had, I hope it's not too detailed or complicated... let me know what you think!

Sorry, but I don't do fanart.
Perhaps you could ask someone in the Fan-Art section.

Banner Request

Images: [X], [X], any Sugimori art or something like it of Magmar and Kadabra, if at all possible
Text: As main text, "A Darker World", then kind of a subtext of that , "Where Dahrk rules..."
Style: Dark (ya think? :D), old. Cursive kind of font, but something that is still easily readable
Size: Biggest legal on this forum?

First pic is Fan-Art which is unacceptable and the second link is broken.

Er.....could someone do this?

Same as first.

Just re-requesting. Thank you. Also about the size, you can do either what I said or a 300 x 150.

The image is very inflexible, I can't make a banner with it.

Banner Request
Image: Ash
Text: none
Style: nothing in particular, but it should have some effects and such, and a WBG'd border would be lovely.
Size: 3100 x 150

Thanks very much!

1211524574.png

Re-posting, since it's been way over five days..
The girl won't fit in this size so I just made the wolf.
However, if you want you can change the request and I'll re-do it.
1211524636.png

Previous page requests:
1211524360.png

1211524539.png

Sorry for the quality, I barely had 8 minutes for each.
Leftover requests will be done tomorrow.

Dresden

Pokémon Master
Fine. I'll find different images. So few good images out there though.

Banner Request

Text: As main text, "A Darker World", then kind of a subtext of that , "Where Dahrk rules..."
Style: Dark (ya think? ), old. Gloomy/evil/dark kind of font, if that makes sense.
Size: Biggest legal on this forum?
Other: Have the Scizor and Ninetales on one side, and the Kadabra on the other, like they're facing off against each other.

Last edited:

Phoenix Fire

scream your self
1211524574.png

QUOTE]

It looks amazing. Thanks so much for it. Since Mr.Yoshi made me this banner as well, I'll use yours on another forums and his here, okay? I hope you don't mind. Thanks again!

Banner time. Woot.

Size: 300 (Horizonatl) x 150 (Vertical)
Picture(s): Hell yes. I only want Derek and Angie in it though. (Derek is the sexy one the one one at the front with the brown hair and glasses, and Angie is the one next to him, with the blonde hair.
Style: Eh... nothing in particular. Having the border
WBG'd would be nice.
Border: WBG. And colours like #5B8BC1 and #969696 would be cool. Or just black.
Background:Something like the box art background. (Which I linked up above) Having a dark colour like #8B959F and slowly changing to #B2C4D8 would be cool. Also, having it like this would be awesome!
Text: Perhaps like Consolas would be nice. And just in black. Whatever you what, but no curvy or classic writing. Also, if it could be at the top-left hand corner. I wish for it to say: Trauma Center Also, I'd like it to be quite small. Readable, but small.
Extras: Hmm, nothing much but perhaps a little faded?

Good God I'm picky. If anyone could do this, I'd explode with delight. And of course, I shall give credit.

Also, if someone who has Photoshop and has experince made it, that'd be great.

Danke˜ (Thank you in German)

EDIT

Also, if you could have like a faded blood effect on it, like on this Banner, (Scroll down to see it) that'd be nice too. but if you can't then that's fine.

Last edited:

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
I would like to request a Banner:

http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs12/300W/i/2006/277/1/3/Gardevoir_by_mecharm.jpg
http://tn1-5.pv.deviantart.com/fs11/150/i/2006/215/c/f/The_Depths_of_Sableye_by_purplekecleon.png
http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs13/f/2006/355/7/a/Sun_Serpent_Milotic_by_Kureculari.jpg
Text: Who will be the next rumble champion?
Size: Medium...
Style: I don't know how to explain it... Dynamic is the best word (like )
Also can I have Gardevoir's face on the side and can you put the other two more towards the middle (as if their battling...)

Thanks

-SE

Re-requesting just in case...

Dresden

Pokémon Master
Those are ALL fanart, Shadow Espeon. He doesn't do stuff with fanart, you might want to find new images.

Glajummy

Why so S E R I O U S
Banner time. Woot.

Size: 300 (Horizonatl) x 150 (Vertical)
Picture(s): Hell yes. I only want Derek and Angie in it though. (Derek is the sexy one the one one at the front with the brown hair and glasses, and Angie is the one next to him, with the blonde hair.
Style: Eh... nothing in particular. Having the border
WBG'd would be nice.
Border: WBG. And colours like #5B8BC1 and #969696 would be cool. Or just black.
Background:Something like the box art background. (Which I linked up above) Having a dark colour like #8B959F and slowly changing to #B2C4D8 would be cool. Also, having it like this would be awesome!
Text: Perhaps like Consolas would be nice. And just in black. Whatever you what, but no curvy or classic writing. Also, if it could be at the top-left hand corner. I wish for it to say: Trauma Center Also, I'd like it to be quite small. Readable, but small.
Extras: Hmm, nothing much but perhaps a little faded?

Good God I'm picky. If anyone could do this, I'd explode with delight. And of course, I shall give credit.

Also, if someone who has Photoshop and has experince made it, that'd be great.

Danke˜ (Thank you in German)

EDIT

Also, if you could have like a faded blood effect on it, like on this Banner, (Scroll down to see it) that'd be nice too. but if you can't then that's fine.

I love the requests that are very specific; makes the banner very easy to make.

I deviated from the the request a little though (couldn't find Consolas text, adding a C4D effect and brushing, put text at top right, and the background was hard to do). Sorry if it's not good enough.

http://i27.*******.com/vgpoc1.jpg

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Those are ALL fanart, Shadow Espeon. He doesn't do stuff with fanart, you might want to find new images.

Oops...

New images...

I would like to request a Banner:

Images: http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z282/lauriki_luffy/Milotic.gif
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u208/inuyasha404790/Gallade.jpg
http://pokemon-safari.com/sitio/noticias/data/upimages/Erekiburu.jpg

Text: Who will be the next rumble champion?
Size: As large as possible
Style: All three grouped to the side with dynamic (lightning and electricity is always good) effects... Also if the text can be fairly large, and stand-out(ish)

Thanks

-SE

Celestial_Aura

Key of Destiny
Banner Request

I would like to request a banner.

Size: 850x130 and don't worry it's not for here.
Backround: Use this as your backround and just use the cloudy parts.
Text, Text Color, and Font: I want the text to be Elite Leader's Tactics League across the banner, well the color could be dark blue/navy either one, and the font will be comic sans.
Border: Well just make it black.

And thanks for doing my request!