• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

***The Fan-Art Open Request Thread***

aclover

VICTORiOUS
Could someone change all the red in this picture to purple http://i29.*******.com/1fion4.jpg
to maybe this color of purple
please and thank you

can i do it? do you mean the glasses aswell?

aclover

VICTORiOUS
ok!
ill have it up soon!

sorry it's not verry good... i used iaza and then paint paint made it look messier but iaza left red bits..
rgyjhydfyu.png

Last edited:

xPanda

~~~~
thank you...^^;
is there any way you can remove the red spots?
or anyone here...i was very happy for your effort
thank you

aliy_dark

http://i25.*******.com/2568c5j.png

I did my best...

PokemonMDTfan

I'm a monster...
Can anyone animate sprites? Please PM me if you can. I've got 2 requests

rocky505

Still looking for The alphabet shaped like the Galactic symbol.

xPanda

~~~~
thank you very much, it looks perfect.

mudkip42

fan of pmd series

Can anyone change this to a mudkip dancing instead? :D I will be greatful if anyone can do it :)

Edit: If anyone decides to help me with this, mind pm-ing me ? :) Thanks

Last edited:

Naomi

Addict of the Knife
I have an odd request. >>

I'm looking for someone to create an animated avatar of the dimensions 150x150 of my character and a shiny drifloon floating above their head. If anyone's decent with animation, pease PM me. Danke schon.

Some Random Weird Guy

That One Trainer

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Does anyone have any ripped sprites of Gold's overworld sprite from HGSS? Preferably one that is facing forwards, so I can see his face. If you have any others, feel free to post them.

is any one willing to do a lot of pixel overs for me

or if you can scrath pixel sprites big ones but not to big id pefore this one ^^