• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

***The Fan-Art Open Request Thread***

ssilva872

Okay I am new to this site so I would like my very own signature with my 3 favorite pokemon: Espeon, Altaria, and Leafeon.

So can the sig be almost as big as allowed. I don't want to get in trouble but at the same time I don't want something too small.

The color can be whatever you choose all I really want is 3 pretty high quality pics used in a format such as:

Espeon on the left, Altaria in the middle flying, and Leafeon on the right.

It would be nice if you could put my username ssilva872 in a corner but if not then that is okay. I will give whoever makes my sig credit underneath it so thanks ahead of time!

Zeyre

Banned
Okay I am new to this site so I would like my very own signature with my 3 favorite pokemon: Espeon, Altaria, and Leafeon.

So can the sig be almost as big as allowed. I don't want to get in trouble but at the same time I don't want something too small.

The color can be whatever you choose all I really want is 3 pretty high quality pics used in a format such as:

Espeon on the left, Altaria in the middle flying, and Leafeon on the right.

It would be nice if you could put my username ssilva872 in a corner but if not then that is okay. I will give whoever makes my sig credit underneath it so thanks ahead of time!

I didnt think a huge size would look all that great so I went with a smaller size. Use it or not doesnt matter

http://i45.*******.com/qsm4xu.png

Rosemary

Sparkling Star

ArceusKing

thanks for everything

Meluvia

Ghost Master
Looking for someone to make a banner for me.
It won't be used here but on another forum. Will still give credit for it, though, of course.

I'd like it to be the colors purple/black/pink, have images of shiny pokemon on it (though preferably ghosts), and text that says Meluvia's Shiny Shop.
The size of the banner can be fairly large as it is for a shop, though I wouldn't mind a smaller one either.

Other than that, I'm not too picky.
I'd be greatly appreciated if someone could do this for me as I'm too busy at the moment to make one for myself.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

zapper22001

Join BLD
Hey,

I would like to request a banner. It will show a picture of Brock(preferably in some type of battle pose) and have the text "BLD Battlefestival Champion" written. Any colors are acceptable.

This banner will be used for a different forum, but credit will still be given.

Thanks in advance.

Rosemary

Sparkling Star

zapper22001

Join BLD
Hey,

I would like to request a banner. It will show a picture of Brock(preferably in some type of battle pose) and have the text "BLD Battlefestival Champion" written. Any colors are acceptable.

This banner will be used for a different forum, but credit will still be given.

Thanks in advance.
My friend made me a banner so I will withdraw my request. Thanks.

dannydstk

hmmm i have a request for a banner 750 is the length 200 horizontal

i need it so say Pokepro on it and have mew and mewtwo preferably some really cool art of them not game sprites and id like it o have any sort of blue and purple background ill leave the way they do that up to the artist for the creativity on that one :) oh and the word 'PokePro" has to be done just as speeled with the two capitol "p"s and please mAKE IT LAARGE BETWEEN MEW AND MEWTWO :) THANKS TO WHOEVER DOES THIS :) srry i didnt mean to put caps on :(

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
Could someone do a recolor for me?

Image:
F37.png

Color: Eyes and rings silver. The rest stays black.

Thanks in advance.

cookies kill you

Like a boss
Banner request
Images:http://media.photobucket.com/image/nidoking card/Encyclopika/nidoking.jpg http://www.weddingofficiants.info/benssite/images/team magma's aggron scan.png http://img45.imageshack.us/i/darktyranitarspnonholopsd1fx.png/ http://th08.deviantart.net/fs32/300W/f/2008/194/6/3/Feraligatr_by_YanivP.jpg
could you try to make it look like there fighting in a huge city please. i want somthing like a godzilla theme you know where there all in a city fighting so if you could that would be nice :)

hailflameblast

I'm coming...
I would like a team pose!

Trainer: Ace Trainer(Male)

Base(where he stands): a Pokeball symbol

Pokemon: Honchkrow, Gallade, Starmie, Tangrowth, Houndoom, Rotom - f(Frost Form)

Last edited: