• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

***The Fan-Art Open Request Thread***

bones090

< brav man i is sick
hi, can I have a banner with a cubone in the middle. I just want it to look somewhat cool and fancy. Can there be text as well saying... Death is Life!

thanks in advance

D

Deleted member 133172

May I have a digital version of this drawing please?

Vekni.jpg

FULL credit to Golde for origonaly drawing it, if anybody can do this, I would credit you, along with Gde, who origonaly drew it.

His hair is a darkish brown, and so are his eye brows, the darker coloured clothes are a lightish browny colour, and the darker coloured ones are dark green, please make the shoes black, along with the belt, can his skin also be, the tiniest bit tanned?

PS: Note the arm on the left of trhe drawing is made of metal, therefor it would be grey or silver ;D

EDIT:pPS:It's kinda like a pixel over ;D

It's been more than 5 days, I'm rerequesting.

dark_sinister

Banner Request
Images: A happy wynaut and pichu (somewhere in the middle, not exactly in the middle, maybe some overlap?)
No text
Style: abstract
Background color: light-blue
No border
Size: 750*140

I will very appreciate it if someone could make it =D
plz someone :(

Hyrule Swordsman 94

Sheer Force Flying
I'm new here, so I need an avatar and a sig.
For my avatar, I would like the sprite for Gold form the original 2nd gen games. For my sig, I would like a picture of Feraligatr, Typhlosion, Meganium, Weavile, Dragonite, and Ursaring, with a heading that says "Fall before your better!"
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

The_People

The Janitor.
Hey, I was wondering if some one could make me a Garchomp banner looking strong, cool and fancy. Yeah preferably a purple banner with the next saying "Nervous?"

Thanks for the trouble :S

shaymini

Easy:
COULD SOMEONE MAKE ME A TRAINER SPRITE (NOT OVERWORLD BUT THE OTHER) IT IS:
A BOY!
blond hair!
Boy of about 12-13 ash's age!
white or transparent background!
Hair has to be a little 'just out of bed'!
Black/brown shoes!
shirt with long arm pipe thingies!
Blue/black jeans!
THE REST CAN BE COMPLETELY RANDOM BUT IT HAS TO LOOK COOL
its not that hard but im not good at that stuff

thanks in advance and thanks for the trouble!

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
I'd like a shiny banner please, as I'm not hunting much anymore.

There has to be HG/SS overworld shiny sprites. I also want it to be small enough to fit in with the rules, but big enough so that you don't have to squint to see the Pokemon. And as few empty spaces (i.e. boxes without a Pokemon in) as possible.

It must contain the following shinies:

Shinx, Buneary, Spoink, Pachirisu, Glameow, Shellos (W), Ralts, Sentret, Wurmple, Swablu, Nincada, Budew, Mareep, Ponyta, Chingling, Dunsparce, Hoppip, Porygon, Meditite, Buizel, Starly, Sneasel, Smeargle, Happiny, Azurill, Eevee, Snover, Misdreavus, Wooper, Bronzor, Bagon, Cleffa, Snorunt, Bonsly, Surskit, Phanpy, Pichu (feel free to put a small PCP on there), Duskull, Oddish, Numel, Lotad, Castform, Caterpie and Igglybuff.

I know it's a long list, but can someone do it please? Oh, and one last thing, can the background be a plain white?

Lil Naps

Can I please have a banner
Pokemon: Totodile
Background: Under water
Text: Don't Touch That 'dile

EDIT: please PM me when completed

Last edited:

dark_sinister

Still waiting for someone who'd like to make this for me:(

Banner Request
Images: A happy wynaut and pichu (somewhere in the middle, not exactly in the middle, maybe some overlap?)
No text
Style: abstract
Background color: light-blue
No border
Size: 750*140

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
I'd like a shiny banner please, as I'm not hunting much anymore.

There has to be HG/SS overworld shiny sprites. I also want it to be small enough to fit in with the rules, but big enough so that you don't have to squint to see the Pokemon. And as few empty spaces (i.e. boxes without a Pokemon in) as possible.

It must contain the following shinies:

Shinx, Buneary, Spoink, Pachirisu, Glameow, Shellos (W), Ralts, Sentret, Wurmple, Swablu, Nincada, Budew, Mareep, Ponyta, Chingling, Dunsparce, Hoppip, Porygon, Meditite, Buizel, Starly, Sneasel, Smeargle, Happiny, Azurill, Eevee, Snover, Misdreavus, Wooper, Bronzor, Bagon, Cleffa, Snorunt, Bonsly, Surskit, Phanpy, Pichu (feel free to put a small PCP on there), Duskull, Oddish, Numel, Lotad, Castform, Caterpie and Igglybuff.

I know it's a long list, but can someone do it please? Oh, and one last thing, can the background be a plain white?

I'll do it for you.....I'll also put them into Poké Dex order free of charge.
I'm also going to add my personal touch...I'm giving u a b'ground for the banner also.
Edit Here you go all done:

I'll need to still to split it for your siggy useage.

Last edited:

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
^Thanks very much. It's a bit big though. I also asked for overworlds, but I don't really mind. Nice work for the Shaymin though! I'll put it in my signature when it's a bit smaller. Thanks!

Oh, wait, and there's only one shiny Pichu - by PCP I meant the letters PCP.

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I'd like to request a very sharp and professional looking banner for my upcoming trade thread. So far, most things about it are perfect, but I don't yet have a banner. Obviously, you'll have lots of credit in my thread. Keep in mind this is a thread that is expected to bring in thousands of replies and dozens of thousands of views. Alright, so here's a description of the banner...

First off, just to get a general idea, it will be very elemental. It will include Luxray, Houndoom, Lumineon and Pidgeot. I'd like those 4 to be prominent, and there also needs to be lightning swirling and intertwining with streams of fire and such all over the banner. It should also look very windy, with everything looking like it's blowing in one direction. There should also be a sort of lake at the bottom, with the Lumineon poking out at some point. Everything should be mirrored in this lake. The text "Yomama's Mega Flea Market" should be somewhere towards the center of the banner. I'd like the text to be black with a dark grey type outset border around the letters. I'd like the black on the text to be very, very glossy as well.

The lightning needs to look like it's coming from the Luxray, the fire from the Houndoom. The Luxray and Houndoom need to be facing each other like they're fighting, and the Pidgeot needs to have its wings forward like it just used a strong wind-type attack. It should be on Luxray's side. The Lumineon should have some sort of Ice crystals starting to form in front of it, like it's charging for an Ice Beam. It needs to be facing the Luxray and Pidgeot, and it needs to be on the side of the Houndoom.

All of this is mirrored in the lake. The text is in the center, has lightning and fire running all through it with ice crystal-like objects all around/over it and look like it's blowing in one direction, but only a bit.

All-in-all, it's supposed to look like an extremely intense battle scene.

Whoever does this may have the opportunity to get actual graphic design freelancing jobs from me - that pay.

If you're interested in taking this on, please PM me! I need this very badly, but it needs to be perfect, sharp, and extremely intense. I want a tear to come to my eye when I see it.

Thanks in advance!!

Emerald Pikachu

Forest Dweller
Hi, just a quick request here. Would someone be able to white-be-gone this pic for me?
Just to be safe, it comes from the cover of the Sonic the Hedgehog Archie comic: Issue 156, so it's not a fan art or anything. ^^;

Thanks in advance!

LudicoloGuy

ludiludiludiludiludi
Full credit to ANYONE who can hand draw and scan in a picture of:

A trainer, thin, wearing black shorts and a white/light grey hoodie with straps, and Nike shoes, standing by a Ludicolo and Flygon.

The point of view should be from the ground.

I guess it should be like this picture:

Portrait-for-Bjizzle85-103632701

Thanks in advance.

misfit_trainer

if its possible i would like a trainer sprite made (not an overworld one)
the character is an adult male with the hiker build and a red beard/hair. im not fussed about the clothing or other details