• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

***The Fan-Art Open Request Thread***

???Mysterymissingno???

SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Cleaned up version of the Entei sprite on the Zoroak in-game event page please.

Chimpchar

PKMN CHAMPION!!!!
can someone make an animantion
of an infernape facng screen using fire blast then close combat then over heat then flare bit then keep repeating?plz....

Nalyd Emalsirc

Ace Trainer
Hi could someone please make me a Banner i think its called with Ho-oh, Celebi and Lugia in that order with a HeartGold Background im not sure how this works but Thanks in advance (by this i mean how do i get it off you when/if you make it)

Again Thanks

Oh also if you someone can could you get the Heart Gold and Soul Silver symbols (the icons at the end of the titles) and make them look like a Gym Badge there is someone with Shaymin ones. im new to the site and dont know what this is called or how it works.

Last edited:

white_knight319

Could someone make me a custom sprite that's an alternate evo to Ducslops? It needs to be fighting/ghost type, be fairly obvious it evolved from Dusclops, and have legs (want it to be more of a humanoid than ghost). Thanks.

;355;

Kuno-121

Can I request a pokemon Team Banner
In the Bannner i want the following pokemon ) Meganium , Ampharos , Lapras , Rapidash , Togekiss , Nidoking And the Female Tranier From HG /SS

I would like the Name '' Kunoz'' In it

Please and Thank you :)

IJuggler

how much words
Could someone make me a simple banner, please? My only specifications of it are to have it be silver fading to black from the top down, and in the middle, the word steel in all capitals. If at all possible, I would like the letters to be in haettenschweiler font (I found it in Microsoft Word! :D), and in a bright white colour(so that it shows against the background).

Thanks in advance!

I'd like to request a revamp of the Silver Persian Sprite

053.gif

Thanks so much to whoever does this

[GS]

Staring at my phone
Can anyone extract this image? Just make it so it has no white background.

slaking-1.png

If you do it, please VM me and let me know. Thanks! ^^

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
I'd like to request a revamp of the Silver Persian Sprite

053.gif

Thanks so much to whoever does this

Can anyone extract this image? Just make it so it has no white background.

slaking-1.png

If you do it, please VM me and let me know. Thanks! ^^

I'm onto them for you (I'll have the Slaking done within a few mins & Persian will be ready for you in the morning).

Edit: All done
GS:
UL: Here's your ;053;

Last edited:

dragonlord

COGITO ERGO SUM
Hi could someone please make me a Banner i think its called with Ho-oh, Celebi and Lugia in that order with a HeartGold Background im not sure how this works but Thanks in advance (by this i mean how do i get it off you when/if you make it)

Again Thanks

Oh also if you someone can could you get the Heart Gold and Soul Silver symbols (the icons at the end of the titles) and make them look like a Gym Badge there is someone with Shaymin ones. im new to the site and dont know what this is called or how it works.

Here is the banner I came up with:

nalydbanner.png

As you seem unsure, right click it and click save image as.

Can I request a pokemon Team Banner
In the Bannner i want the following pokemon ) Meganium , Ampharos , Lapras , Rapidash , Togekiss , Nidoking And the Female Tranier From HG /SS

I would like the Name '' Kunoz'' In it

Please and Thank you :)

Here you go:

kunozrbanner.png

caterpie2 and IJuggler I'll work on yours tomorrow if I have time and if someone else hasn't already done them.

Epwna is a Sceptile

The epic turnip king
Can I have a picture with a partly fading Sceptile on the left, a partly fading Rapidash on the right, a red X through the middle, a chao Celebii, Ho-oh, and Lugia where the lines intersect(if possible), the word Epwna on the top in Red letters, and a black backround?

dragonlord

COGITO ERGO SUM
Could someone make me a simple banner, please? My only specifications of it are to have it be silver fading to black from the top down, and in the middle, the word steel in all capitals. If at all possible, I would like the letters to be in haettenschweiler font (I found it in Microsoft Word! :D), and in a bright white colour(so that it shows against the background).

Thanks in advance!

Here you go dude:

jugglerbanner.png

Can some one make me a banner using these pictures?

Pokemon_Trainer_Brendan_Emerald.jpg
and
305Lairon.png

\

Danke Schon

Here's yours:

caterpiebanner.png

Last edited: