• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

***The Fan-Art Open Request Thread***

Chimpchar

PKMN CHAMPION!!!!
Can someond please do mine second to last page
i've been waiting a wee and 3 days....

dragonlord

COGITO ERGO SUM
Better late then never...right?
GS & UL: Your Welcome.

Hmm I'd prefer a 'thank you', it took me a while to cut that out. It was only late because I only saw this thread yesterday.

Chimpchar, I wouldn't hold your breath about anyone making it, animations are hard to do and I think this reflects in the fact that they are rarely made for anyone in this thread.

Last edited:

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
Hullo, yes. I've made a number of requests here, and none of them have been done. This doesn't bother me, but I would greatly appriciate it if someone would make me a regulation size banner featuring the three 'Invincible' Brothers? At the bottom right corner, in smallish text (like 9-10 point font) it should read:
"Nemmeh~~~Number One Fan of Viridian's Number One trainers"

Use what ever font/colour you feel would be best.

Not to be a pest, but I would REALLY really like someone to do this and not ignore me.

~Nemmeh ;107;

Post Script: If anyone needs it, I can send you a link to a picture of them. You could also use Serebii.net's archives. Not the one for their bio, but pictures from Episode "Farewell...and then Setting Off" or "Cerulean Blues".

Much thanks for who ever does this.

harryheart

Hey Nemmeh! I didn't forget you!

I've done 2 so you can decide which one to choose! There isn't much difference except for some text.

InvicibleBrothers2.jpg

InvicibleBrothers1.jpg

EDIT - I happened to make another one because I was bored!

InvincibleBrothers3.jpg

Last edited:

harryheart

Oh. Thank you very much, harryheart! They are very wonderful, all three! I'll be sure to give you credit for the work you did.

*gives a polite little bow*

~Nemmeh ;107;

That's absoloutely okay! I aim to please and these are one of my first few banners really! Never really attempted things like this before because I've not been good but I've been practicing and I hoped that they were to your taste. My favourite is also the 3rd banner!​

Drakonir

hey there
could somebody please make a sprite/mix from all grass starters for me?
that would really be nice

Drakonir

wooow im really happy
it looks great
thank you soo much

Moon glow

Okay Im unsure if their is A limit to requests so I will request away :D

Lyra (Female Trainer of HGSS)
Esuine (Rival Trainer of HGSS)
Ethan (Male Trainer of HGSS)
Dawn (Female Trainer of DP NOT PLT)
Lucas (Male Trainer of PLT NOT DP)

All I really want is 2 poses after all of these

3 Poses of New Male Trainer Black
3 Poses of New Female Trainer White

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
dragonlord: Could you cut/crop the pics of the Pixies (AMU) out of their cards for me (Oh & I need them done ASAP)!
140-azelf-lv.x.jpg

143-mesprit-lv.x.jpg

146-uxie-lv.x.jpg

If possiable, without the Pokebeach logo.

dragonlord

COGITO ERGO SUM
dragonlord: Could you cut/crop the pics of the Pixies (AMU) out of their cards for me (Oh & I need them done ASAP)!

If possiable, without the Pokebeach logo.

First one, might do the others today if I have time.

lv1v.png

EDIT:- Oh crap, did you mean you want me to keep in the background they were on? Also, if you want that, what should I do about the logo, like do you just want a square cut around it or what?

Last edited: