• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

***The Fan-Art Open Request Thread***

pika247

Dino & Poke Nut
I feel id necessary to point out that I don't think that black bit on its back is actually part of the fin....

Nah, it's not, but I fixed that
here's the fixed version if you want it, dragonlord
(BTW, credited you in the image's title and description, so you get all the glory for it XD(just needed it on my PB account for future reference, ya know, just in case I ended up with computer troubles or something)
If you want to know how to make backgrounds transparent, just PM me and I can describe it for GIMP 2.6(essentially a free version of photoshop, just not as complex)

Thanks again for spriting Megapleath for me, hopefully I can sprite my next fakemon on my own.

Last edited:

dragonlord

COGITO ERGO SUM
Ahhh silly me, looks pretty obvious now that the black wasn't part of the fin.

For some reason the link to your modified version doesn't work.

I used a program called Graphica Gale to do it which is pretty good of pixel art (if you want to do some of your own sprites). But yeah, using that it was just annoying trying to work out transparencies..

Pachadrisu

IMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR!
Elite Trainer Cory:

Here's two of them, I can't do transparency though.

I'll edit this post as I get more done.
Edit: All done, I'll PM these to you as well.

I have a pretty big request of my own. I need a decent spriter to do the following:

I made a bunch (almost 30) of Overworld trainer sprites that I want (don't need) in In-Battle form. If someone could just do a couple, it would be great; PM me, though, because I don't visit this thread often. I'll send you the overworlds when you message me, and I'll give you more details. Thanks in advance (I hope).

Last edited:

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
dragonlord, it's that trainer in the brown jacket and he's flipping a coin

I need a great spriter who can sprite these two trainers for me:
http://i46.*******.com/2hrlfkp.png

In FR/LG Style, with OW, if you can

EDIT: Got someone to do it for me

Last edited:

vintagetomato

Hi, could someone make a Ralts/boy head portrait for me.

He has bright green hair which falls over eyes, with almost white complexion. Eyes are 2x larger than normal eyes and same colour as his hair. Quite shy personality. Up to the maker what pose.

Thanks. please PM me when done ;munchlax;

Owl

G-Rank Hunter
Can someone draw up a full colour pictuer of Mars Ina bathing suit Huggin Red (in a bathing suit) From behind?

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
Can someone edit a HG/SS Espeon sprite so it will have a crown and a robe?

(lol, i know it is wierd, but it's going to be an avatar for a site, and my username is "Queen Espeon"

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
I'll do your request, EIAS

EDIT: Um...No offence...but I don't really lik it :( Sorry to disapoint you...

But I'm done the badge!
shimama6580128289-iaza.png

I used a tutorial from DA.
But also, I believe Northern Lights has a Shimama badges

Last edited:

JetTrinity

Hi,Not sure if this is the right place.But I need a banner/Clan front page image.I'm going to try my hand at starting a new clan.Please PM if you could help me out? Also Userbars for the clan.Thankyou =]

bigtukker

Banner Request
Images: At least a Chikorita, Croconaw and Typhlosions. Art preferred over Sprites.
Text: Pokemon Legend in Making
Size: at most 500 x 300 px; not square
The target is to promote my fanfic. As I don't want to block your ideas that's pretty much it.
Feel free to pm me for questions.
Thanks in advance.

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
Can someone WBG this: http://i46.*******.com/rbwqyt.png

And put it on this: http://i48.*******.com/2hehn9u.png

So it won't have those white-grey-black dots around the pic?

Mimori Kiryu

I'd like someone to make me a userbar for me please.

Image: http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/7136/largeanimepaperscanscodi.jpg
Text: Lelouch Lamperouge's #1 Fan
Colors: I'd like dark purple colors for the background, block letters all white
Etc: The userbar needs to be 400 pixels long. <----> That way.

Thank you for any one who does this. :3