• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

***The Fan-Art Open Request Thread***

GoldenOza

Bored to Infinity
Thank youz to everyone that has helped me with any of my previous Fan art requests, but my final request is alot more important.
I need a userbar, that is either the size of the POKEMON PROJECT bar. It MUST have the same writing as te POKEMON PROJECT one.
It needs to be colbolt blue with white - really light grey writing saying:
TEAM(+_+)Psyber
and needs to have to the far right a shiny milotic sprite wearing a head set similar to the one Mewtwo was wearing in Mewtwo strikes back.
If you encounter any problems, pm me, and i'll try to knock down my level of demands.
Again thank you ^_^ and Team Psyber is counting on you! ^_^

Didnt look too good with the helmet I found (credit to Jaxzilla from GTS+), so I made one without it as well.
ubbbcopy.png

ubbbcopy2.png

WishforaMilotic

Shiny Hunter~♥
Didnt look too good with the helmet I found (credit to Jaxzilla from GTS+), so I made one without it as well.
ubbbcopy.png

ubbbcopy2.png

cool, thanks ^_^ I'm going to re-edit the cyber Milotic 1, and make him have red eyes ^_^

Epwna is a Sceptile

The epic turnip king
Could someone do my request from one page back if hey can? If you want you could just do the front overworld. Also, can someone fix the original sprite's shading?

MicahXD

Dun Taze Me Bro!
Banner Request
Text: The Smile That Kills
Style: Leaves and Vines
Size: Default
Could someone please make this for me? I will be sure to give credit. Thank you =)

Last edited:

Megaton666

Swampert Trainer
can anyone make this look like a trainer sprite? thanks in advance

BLUE-MEW

What is existence?
Banner Request
Images: Tsutaja, turtwig, treecko, chicorita, bulbasaur, tsutaja in front, then in the order listed, from left to right, basically each gen in order backwards, and tsutaja norm color then darker to more faded as the gens get older
Text: We are the grass starters, though we may be faded our power is not.
Style: Leaves and Vines
Size: Default

sorry if this is too much, thanks in advance! ill be sure to give credit to whoever does this for me!

Weavillian

The Void Leader
can someone make me a shiny T-tar badge plzzzzz ^.^ ty uber credit and a shiny larvitar will be given to the creator

Last edited:

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Could I possibly request two things?

How about... er... an overworld sprite for the new Pokemon Trainer N?
Thanks

And if you please, an Absol badge (or an N trainer sprite)

Teebird

Could I request a trainer sprite please?
straight brown hair, bangs out of his face, black jacket, white hood (not over his head) white sleeves, and white pockets, white shorts, and blue sneakers.
I will love anyone who can make this for me! ^^