• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

***The Fan-Art Open Request Thread***

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
Banner Request
Images: Tsutaja, turtwig, treecko, chicorita, bulbasaur, tsutaja in front, then in the order listed, from left to right, basically each gen in order backwards, and tsutaja norm color then darker to more faded as the gens get older
Text: We are the grass starters, though we may be faded our power is not.
Style: Leaves and Vines
Size: Default

sorry if this is too much, thanks in advance! ill be sure to give credit to whoever does this for me!

I'll do this for you.
Edit: Here you go, I hope that you like it :)

Click on the banner to get the link.

Last edited:
Remember Pokemon Colosseum? the one with the shadow pokemon? I was wondering if its actually possible to recolour/edit GBA pokemon to look like them. if so, then can you make:

shadow absol
shadow charizard
shadow venusaur
shadow celebi
shadow ho-oh
shadow wigglytuff
shadow sceptile
shadow azumarill
shadow shedinja
shadow salamence
shadow alakazam

note: when doing this, please use the 3rd gen colours/sprites, as i always thought 1st, 2nd and 3rd gen pokemon looked better in the 3rd gen games.

EleTurtle37

The Grotto's Requiem
I couldn't do gen 5, so I did HGSS instead.

Oops, I actually meant Gen IV. Sorry, I didn't look over my post.

Thank you, that's exactly what I wanted.

And after looking at a few sprites of Gen V, I didn't see much difference in shading, so for right now, Gen V and IV have pretty much the same shading style.

Teebird

Could someone make me a team like in my sig? I want the same trainer, the same Flaffy, the same Mime Jr, the only thing I need changed is the Monferno to a Poliwhirl. WBG'ed please?

Sapphire Smugleaf

I EAT CATERPIES!
May I please ask for an avatar?

Just a simple, light blue silhouette of Tsutaja, the 5th gen grass starter?

Thank you in advance.

WishforaMilotic

Shiny Hunter~♥
Can someone please make a simple userbar, the size of my Team Psyber's one, for the FSJAL pokemon Social group.
it needs to say, well...
---
FSJAL pokemon
with a background, that is, umm... well, any color, that's not the important thing. It does however need to have the three Kanto shiny starter pokemon sprites.
Thanks much in advance ^_^

WishforaMilotic

Shiny Hunter~♥
Can someone please make a simple userbar, the size of my Team Psyber's one, for the FSJAL pokemon Social group.
it needs to say, well...
---
FSJAL pokemon
with a background, that is, umm... well, any color, that's not the important thing. It does however need to have the three Kanto shiny starter pokemon sprites.
Thanks much in advance ^_^

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
Could someone make me a team like in my sig? I want the same trainer, the same Flaffy, the same Mime Jr, the only thing I need changed is the Monferno to a Poliwhirl. WBG'ed please?

Here you go:
QEgTZ.png

May I please ask for an avatar?

Just a simple, light blue silhouette of Tsutaja, the 5th gen grass starter?

Thank you in advance.

What about this?
AHgbk.png

KingTapir

Just a freedom hussy
Can somebody make me a title like the in this tutorial that says 'Axinite Version(Need Photoshop)
Can you make it the same size as the one in the tutorial.

Thanks in advance

EDIT: This is not for a hack. This is for a fangame I make in my spare time.

Last edited:
will you color pmd icons if you do id like the vulpix set http://i38.*******.com/30xar86.jpgrecolored like this http://i38.*******.com/242inhk.jpg and if you can add the chest fluff

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
I'll try you request, twilightvixen

Zozo1999

has left Serebii
will you color pmd icons if you do id like the vulpix set http://i38.*******.com/30xar86.jpgrecolored like this http://i38.*******.com/242inhk.jpg and if you can add the chest fluff

Here!

vulpix7383922384-iaza.gif