• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

***The Fan-Art Open Request Thread***

Dark_Zangoose23

Pokemon SSBB Sprites?

Hello! I have a request for make sprites of Super Smash Bros Brawl Characters (R/S/E OR D/P/PT would be appreciated).

For a while, I have longed to see sprite representations of SSBB characters, mainly my favorites, the Starfox characters (Fox, Falco, Wolf), these would be of the highest priority.

I may consider using these sprites in a project, so i would like the size of the sprites to fit the boundaries of R/S/E (64x64 i believe), and D/P/PT (80x80 i believe).

If anyone is interested in making these, please reply!

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Can someone out there be able to remove the background of these 3 pictures?
[img139]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc105/allax__2007/750693dodo1.gif[/img139]
[img139]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc105/allax__2007/rere.gif[/img139]
[img139]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc105/allax__2007/750692mimi1.gif[/img139]

Hi everybody, I am looking for somebody to make me a cool team picture.
I want the team and trainer to be on a grass mound or dirt mound, and hgss sprites trainers etc. and the teams as follows.

#1 Gold with him Dragonite, Meganium, Ampheros, Tyranitar, Red Gyarados and Blaziken.
the second one i want is Kotone with, Feraligtr, Dragonite, Noctowl, Gengar, Lapras and Donphan.

Thank you whoever will take my request, and you will get full credit :D

Leyniar

Can someone out there be able to remove the background of these 3 pictures?
[img139]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc105/allax__2007/750693dodo1.gif[/img139]
[img139]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc105/allax__2007/rere.gif[/img139]
[img139]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc105/allax__2007/750692mimi1.gif[/img139]

Here you go...
89971133.png
93084815.png
23764581.png

Hope I helped. ^^

pokemaster394

JESUS FREAK
Do you do gifs? Because I'm wondering if you can make an animated gif of Ryuk from Death Note doing his apple dance. Its so dang funny, I just gotta get a gif of it!

TheLupineOne

I'M GETTING WHITE.
Can I have a sig banner with my planned HeartGold team?
That would be:
Feraligatr, ShayminS, Nidoking, Ampharos, Arcanine, Mamoswine.
Sigmaker's own art or TCG art preferred.
Below each Pokémon is a number...

The release date in the UK

EDIT: DONE!

Last edited:

wolfsrain23

Oh noes.
Hello. I'd like to request a banner for a friend and me. Okay, here goes:

-The scene is a field of in the middle of the day. Windy, so the grass is blowing, and leaves are flying through the air, too. The focus of the pic are a Raichu and a Pikachu. The Pikachu stands at the right of the image, the Raichu at the left and slightly further away.

-Normal Pikachu really, tiny bit skinnier then most. Bigger tuffs of fur on chest. Longer fur on top of head that sticks up in random directions. Has a Red collar with small light ball on it around neck; a bit loose. Black part on tip of left ear jagged in the transfer to yellow fur.

-Raichu is mostly normal, as well. Slightly taller and thinner than a typical Raichu. Wears a small silver orb, similar to a light ball, on a blue Special Band around his neck as well. Has rougher-looking fur than normal. Headfur is slightly longer and unkempt; not sticking up like the Pikachu's, but has a messy look to it.

-Both pokemon should be staring at each other with intense expressions. Not full hatred, but the simple look of two comrades preparing for a friendly scuffle.

If more elaboration is necessary, PM me and we can work out the details.

You'll be credited for all work. Thank you in advance! :3

Last edited:

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
Hello, I'd like a shiny card, type thing... :p

So basicly, just one of those banners that show all my shiny Pokemon that I own, here are the details:

Background: I'd like the background to have a shiny Lairon and Pikachu in it, but not on the part that shows my shinies.

Shiny Listing: I'd like them to be in squares, not too small, not too large.

Shiny Pokemon: In the first square, I'd like a shiny Raichu to be there. And that's it. :)

Also, only accept this if you'll edit this whenever I need you to. PM me if interested in my request. :D

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
Can I have a sig banner with my planned HeartGold team?
That would be:
Feraligatr, ShayminS, Nidoking, Ampharos, Arcanine, Mamoswine.
Sigmaker's own art or TCG art preferred.
Below each Pokémon is a number...

The release date in the UK.

Hello, I'd like a shiny card, type thing... :p

So basicly, just one of those banners that show all my shiny Pokemon that I own, here are the details:

Background: I'd like the background to have a shiny Lairon and Pikachu in it, but not on the part that shows my shinies.

Shiny Listing: I'd like them to be in squares, not too small, not too large.

Shiny Pokemon: In the first square, I'd like a shiny Raichu to be there. And that's it. :)

Also, only accept this if you'll edit this whenever I need you to. PM me if interested in my request. :D

I'll do them!
They'll be done within a week...& you can pick them up from my shop when you get a VM asking to pick them up.

bones090

< brav man i is sick
hey, can I have a banner with a cubone in the middle. I just want it to look somewhat cool and fancy. Can there be text as well saying... Death is Life!

aclover

VICTORiOUS
can someone please rip the dance thearter from hg/ss for me plz?
i will be grateful!

Nidoprince

I need a Pokemon badge of a Shiny Nidoking. If someone can make me one, that'd be great.

cookies kill you

Like a boss
Hi Could i please have a banner and here is what i basicly want in it :)

Could you please put Ursaring and Feraligatr in it like dark and shadowy looking at eachother and inside the there shadows or what eva could there be tediursa and totodile if you could that would be great

TheLupineOne

I'M GETTING WHITE.
I have a great idea for an art request:

It's called "Behind the Black".

Basically, it's the silhouette of Z fillled with squares showing all the things its been compared to, both Pokémon and not-Pokémon.

Pokémon
Lucario
Mightyena
Shaymin
Shiftry
Zangoose
Carnivine (i don't know either)
Ninetales

Not-Pokémon
Renamon ( a digimon )
The Wendigo ( a mythical beast )
Sonic the Werehog
Zero ( Mega Man series )

And below, the text: what's behind the black?

[GS]

Staring at my phone
I have a pretty simple request:
Can someone put this sprite on
a black background? Thanks! ^^,

Spr_4h_143_s.png

Hi everybody, I am looking for somebody to make me a cool team picture.
I want the team and trainer to be on a grass mound or dirt mound, and hgss sprites trainers etc. and the teams as follows.

#1 Gold with him Dragonite, Meganium, Ampheros, Tyranitar, Red Gyarados and Blaziken.
the second one i want is Kotone with, Feraligtr, Dragonite, Noctowl, Gengar, Lapras and Donphan.

Thank you whoever will take my request, and you will get full credit and if you cant can you suggest me to somebody who can help me out? thanks in advance!

anybody, anywhere help me out!