• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

***The Fan-Art Open Request Thread***

millarc3005

Born a legend!
Can someone please animate this and put it together with this and make it so that they lick simultaniosly? (PM me when you are done.)

I made this so quickly and easily. Here ya go:

lickies---pair--1.gif

Hope ya like it!

493pkmns

secret suicune
Could someone add some text to this please?
Text: Brothers

Thanks in advance. http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbjip0TKCy1qbe7n1o1_500.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Can someone render Zekrom out please: http://advent.serebii.net/21/ZekromBW800.jpg

I'll do these and post them when I next get internet. Anybody else can snap them up though since it might be a while.

EDIT: Wow that was fast, brothers is done :)
Brothers.png

[*IMG]http://i959.photobucket.com/albums/ae71/493pkmns/Banners/Brothers.png[/IMG]

Last edited:

briguin

Dr. Geek
Thanks. But could it be possible not to have the white background and just the text and the mons?

aurasageluke

AuraSage
Sup? I need a few trainer sprite remixes...
1st: Adeleine from Kirby 64.
2nd: Young Link from Legend of Zelda: Orcarina of Time
3rd: Master Chief from Halo

Please, oh please! I need these. Thank ye kindly (If you need references, lemme know.)

I really do need them. Can someone please make Trainer Sprites (B&W) to look like the characters stated above, please? The model of the trainer doesn't matter, so long as the 1st and 1nd are kid sprites.

arceusvictini

Taking over Serebii
I really do need them. Can someone please make Trainer Sprites (B&W) to look like the characters stated above, please? The model of the trainer doesn't matter, so long as the 1st and 1nd are kid sprites.
Huh? Whadayya mean?
BTW, I dun wanna see you getting banned b/c of stubbornness.

briguin

Dr. Geek
Thank you Mew_. I'll use the siggy appropriate one.

493pkmns

secret suicune
Sorry for the long wait, I just got internet. Hope you like it.

Zekrom.png

[*IMG]http://i959.photobucket.com/albums/ae71/493pkmns/misc%20art/Zekrom.png[/IMG]

aurasageluke

AuraSage
Sup? I need an artist's help!
I need someone to draw this pic I have, but in a mug shot, and with a different face. Here's the pic:
106px-Adeleine3.png

The face I'd like her to make is like this emocon below:
^v^ (Closed eyes, small smile).
She also must be wearing her hat, which is red. Also, she should be looking straight forward. The size should be avater, 180x180. Background doesn't matter. Thanks!

I need some Pixel Overs, please. Of dream world artwork.

Rotom [Heat Form], Meloetta, Torterra, Luxray, Dragonite, Altaria, Lapras, Scrafty, Bibarel and Golurk. They won't be used here, but you will be fully credited.

Thanks. Remember: Dream World artwork preferably.

Edit: Not Meloetta. Unless if you can find a good image that I would have permission to use.

Last edited:

PatriotWolf

Banner :)
Size: Whatever works
Color Scheme: Black and Whatever Works
Text Details: Hoenn: Rebirth ; Join the Adventure
Image/s:
406.jpg
as background
torkoal.jpg
incorporated in there
Other: Thats it. :)

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
I need some Pixel Overs, please. Of dream world artwork.

Rotom [Heat Form], Meloetta, Torterra, Luxray, Dragonite, Altaria, Lapras, Scrafty, Bibarel and Golurk. They won't be used here, but you will be fully credited.

Thanks. Remember: Dream World artwork preferably.

Edit: Not Meloetta. Unless if you can find a good image that I would have permission to use.

I'll take on your request, however it'll take a while as I have to go back to work in a few days.
I'll start on Lapras 1st.
Do you want them in as 1 picture?

Edit: Here's your Lapras!
Also, there's no artwork for Meloetta. Do you want something else instead?

Last edited:
Separate pictures please! :)

Thanks for doing this.

For the meloeta, I did say:
-Not Meloetta [Doesn't have any artwork]. If you can find an image that i would have permission to use, then use that.

MangaDraon

Viridian/Blackthorn
Is someone really good with the Advanced Gen sprites? I've been trying to get one wearing a cloak but every time I sprite it it doesn't turn out right... the one in the attachment might be good, but when done from the back or side... not so much.
I need it to be a sprite sheet of all the walking movements and I'll have to recolor it only for one char but otherwise it'll stay the same and be used for the other sprites. You'll get full credit for when ever I use it.

PatriotWolf

Banner
Size: Whatever works, but could you resize the image so that it's the size of the Gengar Banner you made above?
Color Scheme: Whatever works for you. Maybe Dark Purple?
Text Details: Hoenn: TARUNI. In some type of nice font.
Image/s:
jungle-ruins.jpg
as background
Other: Maybe add a Natu in there? Small, not to big.