• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

***The Fan-Art Open Request Thread***

Could I get a couple of recolours?
Recolour 1, Image to be recoloured. Could I get his hair light brown and his jacket dark green.

Recolour 2, Image to be recoloured. Could I get the same edits as the other sprite, light brown hair and dark green jacket.

cheren_zps09116213.png

I was only able to do the first, tried doing the second.

Used Shiftry's browns for the hair :p

Oh and save and upload it somewhere in case it gets deleted.~

Could I get a couple of recolours?
Recolour 1, Image to be recoloured. Could I get his hair light brown and his jacket dark green.

Recolour 2, Image to be recoloured. Could I get the same edits as the other sprite, light brown hair and dark green jacket.

I attempted yours as well, but I used my own colors. ^^

http://i40.*******.com/2iibdkx.gif

http://i41.*******.com/aktmj9.gif

I hope you like them! :) If something needs to be fixed, let me know. And don't forget to credit me if you use them~

The Teller

King of Half-Truths
A Signature for Me

Hi guys. I'd like someone to take the image attached and turn it into a rule-abiding signature for me. The image is to advertise for my story on here. All I really need is for it to be shrunk to size and have "Happenings Between Goals" written on top in a dark blue font (Nyala font is preferred, but any grounded "slice of life" font is acceptable as well). If you feel that the white space in the picture should be cropped out, then feel free to do so. Thanks in advance!

View attachment 9113

Blue Shuckle

Event collecter
I'm kind of new here, sorry if I'm doing this wrong, but could someone make me a pretty cool signature with like a team of six pokes? Shiny Shuckle(lead), Shiny latias, heracross, blaziken mewto, and blastoise? Thanks for anything

Psychic

Really and truly
My boyfriend's birthday is this weekend and we both just got into Game of Thrones, and I'd love to give him a house sigil as a gift, a simple design like one of these. It should be simple and a little stylized. If you think you can do this, please PM me!

~Psychic

Edit: Never mind~

Last edited:

TanBun

I'm back :3
Is there anybody who can make ateam pose for me?
With Flygon, Farfetch'd, Arcanine, Manectric,Heracross and Sharpedo
I don't care about the background, but it would be cool if Farfetch'd was doing something funny, like slapping manectric/aracanine/flygon/heracross/sharpedo with his spring onion, or flapping above them or standing on manectric/aracanine/flygon/heracross/sharpedo
Thanks

the ash man83

Avid TCG Fan
Hi, I'm looking for someone to make me a pop-out banner. I'd like it to be about 500 pixels long and 350 pixels tall (roughly).
I'd like this picture to be in the background, preferable centred in on the building at the back, with effects surrounding it to kind of look like a dream/memory type thing. Then I want this image on the left border of the banner popped-out and this image on the right border of the banner, also popped out. I'd like there to be text underneath the banner in an easily readable, not too thick but kind of mechanical font, and I would like it to say 'The Warehouse', without the apostrophes. I'd like the colour scheme of the banner and text to be based on brown.

If anyone can do this, it would be much appreciated.

Buuz

Smash Trainer
I'd like a fan-art drawing of Hugh (B/W2 rival) and Flannery, the fiery Hoenn gym leader. How they are drawn is up to the artist, it can be either a romantic or competitive pose (as if they were about to battle each other). I have no pictures or anything to go with this message, so if anyone would be willing to make me some fan-art of these two great trainers, that'd be awesome.

Thanks in advance,

Buuz :)

9dragonbreed

Arukate Énigme
Hi guys. I'd like someone to take the image attached and turn it into a rule-abiding signature for me. The image is to advertise for my story on here. All I really need is for it to be shrunk to size and have "Happenings Between Goals" written on top in a dark blue font (Nyala font is preferred, but any grounded "slice of life" font is acceptable as well). If you feel that the white space in the picture should be cropped out, then feel free to do so. Thanks in advance!

How's this
HBGG_zpscb9081f0.png

Buuz

Smash Trainer
I'd like a fan-art drawing of Hugh (B/W2 rival) and Flannery, the fiery Hoenn gym leader. How they are drawn is up to the artist, it can be either a romantic or competitive pose (as if they were about to battle each other). I have no pictures or anything to go with this message, so if anyone would be willing to make me some fan-art of these two great trainers, that'd be awesome.

Thanks in advance,

Buuz :)

Re-posting this message.

Advill_

Breeder
Banner request:
Pokémon Celebi, the rest you may choose yourself ;) i just want that it's cute :) thanks a lot!

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Banner request:
Pokémon Celebi, the rest you may choose yourself ;) i just want that it's cute :) thanks a lot!

I can guess i can do that for you but not right now...i can do that today after i get some rest...its late where im at...seems simple enough to do ill do it for you :)

TanBun

I'm back :3
Hi, I'm looking for someone to make me a pop-out banner. I'd like it to be about 500 pixels long and 350 pixels tall (roughly).
I'd like this picture to be in the background, preferable centred in on the building at the back, with effects surrounding it to kind of look like a dream/memory type thing. Then I want this image on the left border of the banner popped-out and this image on the right border of the banner, also popped out. I'd like there to be text underneath the banner in an easily readable, not too thick but kind of mechanical font, and I would like it to say 'The Warehouse', without the apostrophes. I'd like the colour scheme of the banner and text to be based on brown.

If anyone can do this, it would be much appreciated.

I did your request and it sucks, but is is my first banner
Sorry for the white thing
Its yours now
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/542/50ql.jpg/