• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

***The Fan-Art Open Request Thread***

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
auuuuuuuw thanks alot!:D you don't have to hurry for it :D

yeah no problem hope this alright for you just did a simple banner with some brush effects with trees...hope the image is alright for you...also if you do put this in your sig you have to take out the gif image...

hzqc.png

edit: also not sure if you know how to right click the image to get the url so here you go http://imageshack.us/a/img221/5248/hzqc.png make sure to save it if you like it alot...i own a art shop here so feel free to stop by if you like what you got...i got like 3 other workers and are very talented too...

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Just reposting this.

i was gunna do that banner a long time ago but the images just don't go well together find a bigger image of dusclops and then find a better lugi image to work with and it should be fine...thought i help you out...

Advill_

Breeder
Hey thanks alot for the banner! :D i gave you credit for it :) and i'll check the art shop! :D

ChaosBlizzard

Crit Happens.
So I just played Bioshock Infinite over the weekend and now I can't get the idea of this image redrawn but with Booker Dewitt Dewott and a Gardevoir Elizabeth. I don't really care about dimensions or using it for anything, I just really want to see what a high quality, real drawing of that would be like, and I sadly have no talent in art, just math. If anyone could do something like that, that'd be pretty cool. Sorry if this is something that's been made before.

i was gunna do that banner a long time ago but the images just don't go well together find a bigger image of dusclops and then find a better lugi image to work with and it should be fine...thought i help you out...

Sorry for the Late Reply,But I don't think I can get bigger or better pictures than that on my Browser...And I may not get to a Computer for a while...

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
If there's someone out there that can make sprites for RPG Maker VX Ace, I need someone to make me sprites of Ash, Misty, Brock, and Dawn as they would appear in a fantasy world

Ash is a knight (based on the male party and guest version of the Final Fantasy Tactics knight)
Misty is a ranger (based on the female Order of the Southern Sky archer from Final Fantasy Tactics)
Brock is a minstrel (based on this costume)
Dawn is a cleric (based on the female party and guest summoner from Final Fantasy Tactics)

I have FR/LG boy, Misty,Brock, and Dawn sprites available to use as bases upon request.

Thank you in advance!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Sorry for the Late Reply,But I don't think I can get bigger or better pictures than that on my Browser...And I may not get to a Computer for a while...

actually there are bigger images but i see that you may have trouble with your browser...if you don't mind trusting me with the images i can make the banner for you...

Nion

Passionate Trainer
I request a Banner for the PokeGyms League Thread. I would like it to incorporate colors from each type. As for Pokemon, I request that Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie be used. The Banner must say "PokeGyms" in large letters.

I also request that badges be made; one for each type except Normal. The badges should be 39x39 pixels. Each badge should represent its corresponding type in color and theme. I already have the Normal Type's Badge made. (It's in my signature)

I also request that a button be made for Pokegyms. I would like it to have 18 different little symbols representing each type. It should say "PokeGyms" on it as well.

Thank you for your time, it's greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

athenian200

I would like to request R/S/E-style sprite sheets for Lucas and Dawn. They're the player characters from Diamond/Pearl.

The frustrating thing about those sprites is that directly ripped D/P sprites are ALMOST small enough already, but it's hard to make them look quite right when resized. Is anyone up to the challenge?

Keizaal

bring me to life
Could I request a custom trainer? The other fanart shops I've seen don't offer them. I unfortunately don't have a reference picture of him.

-He has a "normal" body build
-He has short, somewhat shaggy dark brown hair
- He has a neutral expression/pose (Hes laid back, quiet, and just doesn't give a....fudge.)
- He wears a black unzipped hoodie and a dark grey-green T-shirt.
- He wears black jeans
- He wears white sneakers

If somebody could make D/P/Pt style overworlds for him, I'd be extra grateful!

I hope this is enough details for somebody to work with. I'm piecing together some ideas for a future sprite comic and I need my second protagonist. (I'm still not entirely sure if this is going to be a sprite comic or not, but some sort of reference for the second protagonist would still be helpful) The first protagonist being this girl, if anybody was wondering
ezimba12450591721300.gif

She has a bubbly and goofy personality and he is the complete opposite, so I need a sprite that shows that. Thanks again!

Last edited:

Seanferno

PokeGyms Owner
@TheBluePorygon

How about this?
8XTBmWK.png

JeffCharizardFlame

The Fire Dragon Pkmn
Can someone either photoshop or do a sprite fusion of the following two pokemon?

150.png
+
004.png

I'd love for mewtwo to be the base. Maybe put the charmander on the mewtwo body. well, that's it. Love this thread.

Seanferno

PokeGyms Owner
Last edited:

mapijs

who can help me with my signature? how do i get ride of the white background? i used http://pixlr.com/editor/ to create the image, maybe someone knows that site and knows how to take away the white background, plz pm me

JeffCharizardFlame

The Fire Dragon Pkmn
Sean, while that does look ok, that's not what I had meant. I don't need it anymore since cloneydew2000 fulfilled my request on his sprite shop. So, instead here's what I want now. But first, a little background. You all know what a face swap is, right? where you swap the face of one person/thing onto the other? Well, there are swaps of pokemon faces swapped too, but not head to body, but the actual face. Here is an example.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdowz29xLE1r7cbq4o1_1280.jpg

As you can see, the colors don't change, but the head where the face is on does. So now this leads into what I wanted. A face swap in that style, whether it be official artwork or not, of Axew and Charmander.

StonE EdgE

Brock n' Roll
Sean, while that does look ok, that's not what I had meant. I don't need it anymore since cloneydew2000 fulfilled my request on his sprite shop. So, instead here's what I want now. But first, a little background. You all know what a face swap is, right? where you swap the face of one person/thing onto the other? Well, there are swaps of pokemon faces swapped too, but not head to body, but the actual face. Here is an example.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdowz29xLE1r7cbq4o1_1280.jpg

As you can see, the colors don't change, but the head where the face is on does. So now this leads into what I wanted. A face swap in that style, whether it be official artwork or not, of Axew and Charmander.

I understand what you want, so I'm gonna take a crack at it.

EDIT: Got it done already.

derp_zps9f226791.png

Remember to save it on your own image hosting website because I will be deleting it.

Last edited:

Keizaal

bring me to life
Could somebody make me PMD sprites of the Unova starters and their evolutions? I know it's a large request but I am unfamiliar with the MD style. (My previous request was fulfilled via PM)

JeffCharizardFlame

The Fire Dragon Pkmn
I am still awaiting the axew-charmander face swap. Thanks for the other one, Stone.

Also, would someone be willing to draw the fusion I requested traditionally? I would like to use it as an avatar on another site.

Last edited: