• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

***The Fan-Art Open Request Thread***

Darato

(o,..,o)
Would like a banner with

these three pictures

Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3

Just Batman, DK, and Obama not the backgrounds.

Would like the font under Batman to read God in black text. Under DK Jesus in Yellow. Under Obama Holy Spirt in blue.

Text font can be your choice.

thanks in advance

L.F.D.

Leo9876

~King Of Pokemon~
I Would Like A Banner With:
- Ninetales
-Pink And Blue Background
-Text Leo9876 And The Color Purple With The Text

Leo9876

~King Of Pokemon~
- Dawn
-Pink Background

Another One With

- Ampharos
-Pink And Blue Background

and its okay up there

Last edited:

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
Any chance there's somebody who can make me a sig like the one I currently have? I looked for the artist, but I think he's gone. I'd like a banner just like the one I currently have, but with Politoed instead of Zekrom and Blaziken instead of Torchic. Just like what I currently have, I'd like the Dream World artwork. Thanks in advance for anybody who can take this request. If it needs further elaboration, just ask.

Any chance there's somebody who can make me a sig like the one I currently have? I looked for the artist, but I think he's gone. I'd like a banner just like the one I currently have, but with Politoed instead of Zekrom and Blaziken instead of Torchic. Just like what I currently have, I'd like the Dream World artwork. Thanks in advance for anybody who can take this request. If it needs further elaboration, just ask.

galladerocks_zpsd328cf28.png

How does this work?

Darkened_Kingdra

Whatcha want?
Can someone get me a banner?
I need 1 custom trainer in it:
1. 13-year-old boy
A medium build with tanned skin.
Grey eyes and blond buzz cut.
Boxer's nose and no freckles
Black baseball cap with Chespin
White longsleeve shirt with black vest
Bluegray jeans
Black shin-high boots
Grey fingerless gloves
Pokeball clasps on the vest with 6 Ultra Balls

Serious pose:
Leaning against brick wall on his right
Arms crossed and head down
Right leg over left
a straight face
Eyes looking at you

Now for the banner itself:
A black background
trainer and wall are in the middle of an uneven buzzsaw
"Lost Memories" in cursive text on the top

It's really huge, but I think that you guys are really awesome and can do this.
Grav

Keizaal

bring me to life
Could somebody make me PMD sprites of the Unova starters and their evolutions? I know it's a large request but I am unfamiliar with the MD style. (My previous request was fulfilled via PM)

No longer need this, thanks anyway!

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Would it be possible to have this GIF made into one of those fancy animated banners? :3

The text should say "This Day Aria" and I need it to fit in my signature without breaking sig rules. My last banner was too big with this clock.

Anything else you want to do to it to make it look nice is up to you. Obviously, someone that likes MLP should make it. xD

Please and thank you!

Last edited:

Dwlr

Banned
Can anyone make this mega absol into a spite for me? Non-animated, please. Also, you don't have to include the blue smoke, but you can if you like it better.

PM me if you can do it!

Filled the request and am sending the requester the result now. *I can't post the result in the thread yet so I'll have to edit later*

*Edit to post result*
l5cc.png

Last edited:

Alexafan4life

Hi there talented artist, is it possible to get a Alexa banner with the words Mrs Rice (that my last name lol) please? will credit you in my sig.

Dwlr

Banned
Last edited:
Custom trainer sprite of Dark Magician Girl

Dwlr

Banned
Custom trainer sprite of Dark Magician Girl

m0i6.png

Dunno what a 'trainer' sprite is considered if it just meant a pokeball thrown in there, but DMG sprite + pokeball if that's what you're looking for.

m0i6.png

Dunno what a 'trainer' sprite is considered if it just meant a pokeball thrown in there, but DMG sprite + pokeball if that's what you're looking for.
Err, zoom it out a bit to 64x64 please, gonna use it for a hack, also remove the pokeball

Flygon_Frank_66

The Mystical Master
I am looking for a trainer card style banner. (Larger than a trainer card but not too big).

It's for a Black White Team.

No trainer
No Badges
Text: Team Temporal ~ Unova
Pokemon: Pelipper, Zebstrika, Arcanine, Liligant, Flygon, Furret
Color: Dark Blue/Navy
Border: White Stone Pillars

Thanks in advance!