• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

***The Fan-Art Open Request Thread***

Blaze The Movie Fan

Reviewer and PokéFan
I have a special request.

I want to have an artwork of myself near a grass of a beautiful day.

I'm holding a handgun in one hand and an ultra ball in the other. And a Floatzel is right next to me.

I know a good artwork like that would take long, so take your time.

To know what I look like, just go to my YouTube channel, it's Blaze The Movie Fan. (I must warn you though I swear a lot in my videos.) And no, I'm not advertising my YouTube channel, the only reason I'm mentioning it is so whoever makes the artwork can know how I look like.

Last edited:

Dwlr

Banned
Don't want to step on any toes, but I thought I'd take a crack at it since it was just a circle
acrs.png

Darkened up the outline a tad since I was lazy and didn't want to mess with getting a perfect cut used it as a cover up allowing it to go off a little and still look like it was a 'perfect' cut.

Last edited:

TorterraX

Need someone to create a Youtube Icon for me.
I really don't mind what it is, but it must have a Torterra on it (my account name is TorterraX)

Just be creative XD
Pm me.

The Mighty Tuma

Up and Coming Trainer
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could make me a banner or poster of a Miltank getting a mug shot, it would go in my sig. Its a goofy idea, but I'd appreciate the help.
pm or vm me if your interested, thanks :)

Jodii

Hi,

Is it possible to make me a banner of Zekrom with his of using his Fusion Bolt?
Would be awesome.
Thanks in advance! ;D

ChaosBlizzard

Crit Happens.
I'd like to request two things: a stylized version of Mega Charizard Y and Mega Gardevoir. Stylistically, something like this (so based on the Sugimori artwork), but with a two changes. Most importantly, I'd like the shiny palette to be used for both of them, so that blue-black-orange scheme for the Gardevoir and the charcoal-red scheme for the Charizard. Second, put them both over a transparent background instead of black like that. You can change the black of the example to be transparent for example, but then it gets this ugly black outline around it from where it blurred, so just do transparent from the start. Image quality/size can be as high as you want, as it's going to be scaled down for the forums anyway. Thanks.

Goldenblaze

Burn Baby Burn!
I'd like to request a banner, please
The pic in my sig of an Infernape using flamethrower, with a fire background
Over the background and the Infernape is the quote, "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -George Carlin, in silver text.

Matt36

Clone my Balls!
Hi, can I request a new signature banner, please?

I'm very open to design and colour etc. but I would request it be Pangoro themed, please? I'd love a new one for starting a fresh in Gen 6!

If anyone is up to, please inbox me so I don't miss it, in the case of not checking this thread - I'd hate to waste your time or come across as ungrateful. I don't have much to offer in return so don't put yourselves out! Thanks!

(That friend code in my current sig is out of date, please don't include! Thanks!)

EDIT:- Credit to "Astral Shadow" :D Great item, very happy! You can see it in my sig! Thanks again, buddy!!

Last edited:

IndigoTribesman

Compassion Warrior
Hi, I have a request for a signature banner, I'll leave it to the discretion of the creator but could it include Weavile and a Shiny Metagross and my user name. Just make it look cool please, thanks so much in advance.

Silvijo

I also have a request for a signature banner, since I am not that good at creating one.
Would be happy with a Cherrim on it, the rest is up to you.
Thanks!