• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

***The Fan-Art Open Request Thread***

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Hi, I have a request for a signature banner, I'll leave it to the discretion of the creator but could it include Weavile and a Shiny Metagross and my user name. Just make it look cool please, thanks so much in advance.

Here you go tried *^* Hope you likey:

dFQL62S.jpg

I also have a request for a signature banner, since I am not that good at creating one.
Would be happy with a Cherrim on it, the rest is up to you.
Thanks!

Here you go as well! Hope you likey *^*

NftAmCy.jpg

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Could someone please edit this gif to have Mewtwo's head on Rosalina's body and Greninja's head (including tongue) on Donkey Kong's body?

Much obliged, thanks.

OfCorsola

Brock and Misty!

Team Volt Grunt

Pokémon Collector
Does anyone know if Volkner has any Ken Sugimori art that isn't him in that stupid sitting position:
[IMG139]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/8/83/Diamond_Pearl_Volkner.png/240px-Diamond_Pearl_Volkner.png[/IMG139]
Everyone else has Sugimori art drawn in a standing position so it's hard to put him in a picture with anyone else.

If there is no other official image, does anyone have or know where I can get an image of Volkner standing, without a background? I would even settle for an episode image as long as it has no background. All I can find is this concept art
[IMG139]http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwe1qeYkaQ1r64jmlo1_500.jpg[/IMG139]
but it isn't colored in and it won't look good if I color it myself in Paint. Or if someone could color it for me I would be very grateful.

Last edited:

Dwlr

Banned

You never said you wanted the colored pic as a render and since it already had a background, I literally just colored the thing.
Volknercolor_zps655d2fbc.png~original

Last edited:

IndigoTribesman

Compassion Warrior
Here you go tried *^* Hope you likey:

dFQL62S.jpg

Here you go as well! Hope you likey *^*

Oh my goodness, that is better than I thought. Thank you so much Archangel Armada.

NftAmCy.jpg

Oh my goodness, that is better than I thought. Thank you so much Archangel Armada.

Murder Doll

Button Presser
I'd like to request a banner.
Pokemon: Banette
Background: A mix of grey and black
Text: I'd like the words "why did you" & "abandon me" scattered across it.

I've been unable to find a good picture to put in the banner so I'm afraid I'll have to rely on you to put in what you think works.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Requesting for Avatar
Image: Glaceon
Text: None
Style: Cool Looking

Hope you likey *^* Didn't really know what would be cool ;^;
ktKdFPg.jpg

I'd like to request a banner.
Pokemon: Banette
Background: A mix of grey and black
Text: I'd like the words "why did you" & "abandon me" scattered across it.

I've been unable to find a good picture to put in the banner so I'm afraid I'll have to rely on you to put in what you think works.

Didn't really know f you wanted the letters red or.. gray and black seeing as I couldn't make gray pop out well with it overall with how it was <.>
Hope you likey *^*

SjjNbDR.jpg

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
I'm not sure if this is the right place to request a banner for a fanfic so if it isn't, can one of you fine people point me in the right direction? Assuming this is the right place, can I please have the following:

Requesting for: Banner.
Image (hoo boy, here goes):

Can I have Ash Ketchum on the left side of the banner with a stance like like this picture, except instead of a Pikachu, I would like a Chimchar, and would it be possible to recolor his attire so it gives off a more "badass" vibe? Also, he's like 16 in my story so if he could like a 16-year-old, (not sure how that could be done, but if it could) I'd be very much obliged.

Can Dawn be positioned to Ash's right posing like this? And again, if it's possible to make her look older (be it recoloring or some cool art trick) then I'd appreciate it.

Going from the left to right, I would like Paul to have a stance like this, on the right side of the banner, but near the middle of it, and if you can make him muscular I'd be truly grateful. At the right end I would like May pretty much exactly like this without the background.

Speaking of background, nothing hard, just a blue sky with some cumulus clouds. And if something like the text "Your choices make you." could fit in this mess, thanks!

I have zero artistic skill so I'm not sure how much of this is possible. If there are issues or questions, I'm more than willing to listen to them. If this gets made, thanks in advance!

Last edited:

billybobjoefizz

Call me nick. K? k.
Hey, I was wondering if anyone could make me an ORAS wallpaper for my computer? I'd prefer it to be HD, but I guess anything will do.
Kinda like this. But bigger.
Untitled_1.jpg

billybobjoefizz

Call me nick. K? k.

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
Okay, so I take it my previous request was beyond ridiculous. How about this this picture with the words "NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM" on it, preferably in the bottom of the banner, in a regal-looking font and whatever color works best? Much appreciated.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Badges request

Nothing really big just asking for 8 badges, that can easily be added to signatures and are small as to fit multiple, I would like for them to be dragonball (from dragonball z) badges with the stars 1-8, the color black Nd gold, If it's to big a challenge no worries, not in a rush at all. Challenging the creativity lol.

ShinyVaporeon

King of the Sea
Hi there! I would like a signature banner with a Shiny Vaporeon on it
The backround is up to you. Just please don't make it very feminine or with text

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Hi there! I would like a signature banner with a Shiny Vaporeon on it
The backround is up to you. Just please don't make it very feminine or with text

I don't know if its feminine.. *^* Sowwy if it is but this is what I came up with.
Hope you likey and if you want any changes to it, Pm moi.

Hs5JZnP.jpg

REQUEST-
I'd like a signature banner with Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem. I'd like the backround to be half black and white, and Zekrom in front of the white part, and Reshiram in front of the black part, and Kyurem in between Reshiram and Zekrom. As for special effects, just make it look cool, maybe some fire/lightning by Reshiram/Zekrom. ^^; As for text, I'd just like my username. Thanks to anyone who does this for me! :)

Last edited: