• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

***The Fan-Art Open Request Thread***

Shinxy

isnotamorningperson.

Pichu_fan

[Insert Joke Here]
can some1 make me an animated pic simalar to the one made by purple mew(the shiny pokemon one) with pokemon in it (all shiny) Tentacool,Charmander,Charizard,Persian,Groudon,Kyogre,Raikou,Mew,Aggron,Metagross,Pichu. With text on top "Pichu's Shinies"

Pichu_fan

[Insert Joke Here]
can some1 make me an animated pic simalar to the one made by purple mew(the shiny pokemon one) with pokemon in it (all shiny) Tentacool,Charmander,Charizard,Persian,Groudon,Kyogre,Raikou,Mew,Aggron,Metagross,Pichu. With text on top "Pichu's Shinies"

pit-fall

Angels Amoonguss

DTG6407

BlackMelody
Just a few requests. I was wondering if someone could make a banner, for use in my sig, with a picture of Umbreon looking backwards towards the moon. I would appreciate it if the person who makes it can add a sort of fog effect to it. Thanks in advance.

Also wondering if someone could make a avatar for me aswell. I would like it to be of a girl, around 13 or 14, she would be kneeling down to hug an Eevee that she had just captured. With a caption underneath saying "Friends Forever". Kind of a weird request I know, but I would really appreciate it!

If you need more info, or images, just say so and I will do my best to supply you with some.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Just a few requests. I was wondering if someone could make a banner, for use in my sig, with a picture of Umbreon looking backwards towards the moon. I would appreciate it if the person who makes it can add a sort of fog effect to it. Thanks in advance.

Also wondering if someone could make a avatar for me aswell. I would like it to be of a girl, around 13 or 14, she would be kneeling down to hug an Eevee that she had just captured. With a caption underneath saying "Friends Forever". Kind of a weird request I know, but I would really appreciate it!

If you need more info, or images, just say so and I will do my best to supply you with some.

I'll try, my friend, if you like...

How's this?
Umbreon--Moon.png

And this?
Friends-Forever.png

I realise this isn't what was asked for, but I couldn't seem to find something anywhere near as specific as you asked for... perhaps you have images? Or maybe you like this rendition of the idea?

Last edited:

shayminboy133

Wada ya looking at!?
please can you make me an Ice type banner for my signiture??

with the following pokemon on it Wevile, Froslass, Glalie, Glaceon,
in the middle can you put team frostbite

size: it doesn't matter

thanks i'll give credits! :)

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
@ shayminboy133: What do you think of this?
Team-Frostbite_01.png

Team-Frostbite_02.png

Last edited:

Arceus Shadow

Got Shinies?
can someone make me an animation of all my shinies?

just a small box that has the shinies shown in this order:

Golem, Lugia, Blaziken, Torterra, Pidgeotto, Feraligater, Rayquaza, Infernape, Blastoise, Meganium, Exploud, empoleon, psyduck, Gyarados, shedinja, Palkia, mew, Ho-oh, deoxys(attack), Giratina, zubat, ariados, hariyama, darkrai, Parasect, sudowoodo, Feebas, manaphy, Articuno, raikou, Metagross, Glaceon, mewtwo, Unmbreon, sableye, gallade

thanx so much!

shayminboy133

Wada ya looking at!?
WOW how do I get it on my signiture!?!?!

all of a credit to you mate!!!!!!!!

can you just help with how to get it on my signiture!!!!!????

thanx though :) ;)

Lugia4ever

LC Koffing Abuser

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
@ bookwormx: I'll give it a shot.

In relation to getting them on ur sig, the images are generally placed on some imagehost (i use photobucket) and each image gets its own unique url. By placing IMG tags around the url of the image in ur sig, it will appear as the image, and not the link.

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
May I please have a custom trainer (base pics provided) and a coordinater card with said trainer?

Custom trainer:
Sailor Neptune 1
Sailor Neptune 2 Sailor Neptune Pose

Coordinator Card:
Background: Sea
Name: Sailor Neptune
Trainer sprite: Requested custom trainer
Pokemon: Seaking, Swampert, Azumarill, Mantine, Gorebyss, and Lumineon
Ribbons: Beauty contest ribbons

jshperz

Hi, I would like these 2 sprites to be rescratched/fixed heavily. I will give credit. Please Adjust the colors but I want it to be that dark green. Same concept though. Thanks!

grassmidwv2.png

grassfinalry9.png