• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

***The Fan-Art Open Request Thread***

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
Thanks Light Venasuar! I'll surely use them. It's okay that you can't do that pose. (come to think of it, I didn't really think you'd say yes)Thanks again!

Can I request some more? If I can, I would like a Primal Celebi and a Primal Jirachi. Also, can you make them primal with the color pallet of this:
sdfsdfsd.gif
?

Well, I use Pokesho's sprites as a default.
<Celebi's done.

Darkraix

The Darkrai Master
Well... Thanks anyways! Now about the Jirachi...

ArceusKing

Can I have a recolor

Pokemon: Shaymin

Color: Red, Black, and blue.

Can you make me a banner with blaziken with a band tied on its head and the text Blaziken The Fiery Battle Sensei
And the background should be a dojo. Take your own time to do it.

Denmen10

here, if it isn't the size you wanted,please say so.

BTW sorry for stealing your request LV
here have a cookie:

Arceus Shadow

Got Shinies?
Can I please get some custom trainers. It's alot and you don't have to do them all, but it would be really helpful

Region : Orian (new one)
Description : a rock type gym leader named rex. Possibly spiky brown hair and a brown leather vest.
Position(Trainer, Coordinator, Breeder, etc.) : Trainer
Other? : can he have sunglasses and look kind of cool?

Region : Orian
Description : A bug gym leader named Odis. Can he have green hair that looks like it curves into horns? Orange-red-brownish outfit like Aaron's
Other? : can it's arms be like it's about to run?

Description : an Elderly Flying type gym leader named Sir. Weng. Can it have side burns and a white lab coat down to it's knees like Blaine's
Position(Trainer, Coordinator, Breeder, etc.) :Trainer
Other? : Make him look angry

Description : An Ice type trainer named Lica. Can she have bluish-black hair really really long. And can she wear a bluish-white dress?
Other? : Like she's about to hug someone.

Description : a poison type gym leader, she turns to a criminal so can she have an evil glint in her eye? also can she have red hair and a black outfit.
Other? : can she look as if she's going to attack the player

Description : a normal type trainer named liam, so he should like be kind-of normal.
Other? : He looks kind of cool

Description : A digger ground type gym leader with a Yellow hard-hat and alot of dirt on his clthes, which are army pants and a brown shirt
Other? : Have lots of muscles

Deoxysmatter

OH MAI GAWD!
I'd like a recolor:
Pokemon: Deoxys
Colors: Blue, Yellow, Black

Last edited:

Darkraix

The Darkrai Master
Can I get a Primal cresselia?

Zango)000

Zero Master
Thanks! Also may I have some custom and overworld trainers?
a Boy with short blue-black hair,light blue pants,a sea green shirt and a backpack,
a Girl with long red fiery hair, maroon pants, a yellow-orange shirt and a backpack
a Man with silver(not gray)medium-long hair,black pants,a gray shirt and an overcoat like Cynthia's,
a Woman with long, shining white hair , green pants and a navy blue shirt? Please?

nausicaa234

Mesprit's Friend
Can i request a baby pink banner with a cute mesprit with a berrie saying Candy?

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
^I'll see what I can do for you when I get up in the morning as I'm about to go to bed.
Edit: Here you go.

*Click on the banner for the link.*

Last edited:

Darkraix

The Darkrai Master
Thanks a lot!

nausicaa234

Mesprit's Friend
Thank you!

Arceus Shadow

Got Shinies?
change in order, I just need this one:

Description : A digger ground type gym leader with a Yellow hard-hat and alot of dirt on his clthes, which are army pants and a brown shirt
Other? : Have lots of muscles

rocky505

If anyone wouldn't mind could they draw me some sunflowershipping pics?

MBlack475

Falcon PUNCH!!!
Hey LV what happened to my request?