• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Fan Fiction Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

catzeye

Writer's Block
Greetings, new members!

How many fics will I work on at once?
Only one at a time. I have to be able to concentrate.

---

My inspiration for writing started on fanfiction.net in a different fandom. Although most of stories I read on there where nothing more than your standard shipping story, some of them really stood out with a nice plots and good characterization. When I started read Pokemon fanfiction I saw even more nicely-written stories.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
My inspiration for writing started on fanfiction.net in a different fandom.
What fandom was that, curiously?

Mine was... well, I wasn't really inspired to write my main fic besides the game it is based on itself and thinking 'hmm, I don't feel like doing these comedy scripts anymore... maybe I'll write a parody of this game because why not! =D'

RubberChicken

Could I please join. When it comes to reading I have dabbled with Harry Potter fan fics, but I predominantly go for Pokemon fics. I have been writing one for the last month in a half that I have now decided to share on hear called The Stowaway.

Phoopes

There it is.
Wow... dead club is dead.

I'm more of a one at a time kind of person. I had my original fan fic, then stopped that to do Drabbles for a bit. Then I stopped that to start my new fic. Working on more than one thing at once would be a bit to stressful for me.

Gelatino95

Not a tool

Absolutely no more than one. I'm very particular about that. If I go on writing hiatus and I come up with a different idea than what I've been working on, I may write it down somewhere, but I would never do anything else with it. I'm obsessive about finishing my one fic before starting on another.

Also, I'm writing a piece of original fiction for school. It'll end up being a one-shot. I'll make a thread when I'm done if I'm pleased with my work.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Status
Not open for further replies.