• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Fanart Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuam

righteous
SamusFanArtClub_01.png
SamusFanArtClub_02.png
SamusFanArtClub_03.png

The Fanart Club
(Approved By Chelc)
Hey, and welcome to the Fanart club. This club is pretty much for the following things, so listen up.

+ People
• People who create Fan Art
• Fans of Fan Art
• Banner/Sprite/Avatar makers would also count as fan art makers, as most banners, sprites, and avatars have something from something, thus making it 'Fan Like'

+ What's here?
• Hopefully, we will have tutorials, and a vast community of fan artists here to help those fans, or those who aren't living up to their full potential yet.

+ The Owners
Owner - Shuam
Co-Owner - saddamsdevil
Co-Owner - _________
To become a co-owner, just ask, and show some of your work. These people are the people who can approve you to become an actual member of the club.

+ The Members
Tyran
YOO;;RT aka SlipKnoT
§Suicune§
shadow_flygon
The Spoinkster
Bert
~.:Northern Lights:.~

+ Hall of FAME
Here is where the very best of works go, once a week, there will be a poll asking which piece is the best, for the poll options, the members and owners will search through, looking for the best work, in their opinions. If something gets chosen 3 times, it will be put on the poll. Note: You can't chose your own work, that's just.... well, a given.

+ Boring Rules
Everything's gotta have some rules...
• All normal SPPf rules apply here
• All art posted must be your own, if you claim to have made it, otherwise, name the artist of the fan art you are posting.
• Banners and stuff posted should still follow the size limit, just so it doesn't slow down the forum, but if you want to post a banner larger than that, just put the link.
• If you are found stealing art, you will be banned from the club, just fyi.
• Follow all these rules, or else. Just do it :p

+ Ban List
None. Keep it that way, please.

Last edited:

Tyran

Blast from the past
Err.. sorry to disappoint u but there is already a club like this..
The Elite Art club is pretty much the same :/
If u can show me some differences i will happily join your club ^^

Have a nice day ^^

Shuam

righteous

Have a nice day ^^

Tyran said:
Welcome to the new Elite Spriters club! (V.4)

:/ It looks like yours is geared towards spriting, as this is geared towards everything, pretty much.

Tyran

Blast from the past
:/ It looks like yours is geared towards spriting, as this is geared towards everything, pretty much.
No lookie at this:

Have a nice day ^^
The Elite Art Club was first only for spriters.
But now it's for anything just look at the front page..
And most Art around here is fan based so it basicly all goes to the Elite Art club -.-'
Yup this is pretty confusing but this already exist only it has another name with other details..

So... Any other reasons that this is waaaayyy different from thus other club?

Chelc

^ Exactly. Don't come in here telling him that his Club is the same, because it is most definitely not. To join the Elite Art Club, you have to be able to sprite - here, you do not. There are differences, believe it or not. :/ I should infract you for minimodding, but I'll let you off with a warning this time - similiar Clubs are allowed, it says so in the FAQ. If this was a duplicate, it would not be allowed. Next time, if you feel a Club should not have been approved, PM a Club Moderator instead of replying here, okay? Thanks.

Back to topic.

Tyran

Blast from the past
^ Exactly. Don't come in here telling him that his Club is the same, because it is most definitely not. To join the Elite Art Club, you have to be able to sprite - here, you do not. There are differences, believe it or not. :/ I should infract you for minimodding, but I'll let you off with a warning this time - similiar Clubs are allowed, it says so in the FAQ. If this was a duplicate, it would not be allowed. Next time, if you feel a Club should not have been approved, PM a Club Moderator instead of replying here, okay? Thanks.

Back to topic.
OK sorry :'(

Well put that away now something else:
Can i join? :]

Have a nice day.. ^^,

Shuam

righteous
Sure, lol. And, thanks for clearing that up, Chelc.

Shuam

righteous
Lol, okay, sure, YOO;;RT. Welcome to el clubbeh.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
could i join plzz?

i really liek ur club and i want 2 be a member of ur awsme club.
i hvnt made anythin latey but i wil soon. plzz make me a member of ur awsome clb. ill post some of my stuf l8r.
aight?

Shuam

righteous
Ok. I shall add you now >O

We need a topic... so...

What program(s) Do you use to make your Fan Art?
Me? I used to use GIMP 2.2 but now i use Photoshop CS3 Extended.

To those who don't make art, but is a fan of it...
What's your favorite type of fan art?

Last edited:

saddamsdevil

Eevee obsessed

Shuam

righteous
Hey I wanna join, I'll gladly help you run the club if you need a co-owner, I'm pretty active around the club parts and I make 3d art, drawings, and photoshop work.

Can't wait to get involved in some club activities ^.^

EDIT: forgot to include some of my work, I posted this recently in the Elite art thread:
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/7633/butterfreeparadisekopievn3.jpg

And this is my Darkrai model for show:
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/424/darkraicv4.jpg

:eek: Awesome, sure, you can be a co-owner, especially with that mega uber 3D skill.

The Darkrai looks great, but the butterfree looks a little off, proportionally, the body is too big D:

Last edited:

saddamsdevil

Eevee obsessed
ahh, I keep hearing that... maybe I shouldn't have used a tgc card as reference...

by the way, this comment is made with my phone to prove I can be active all the time even at the graphics college I attend.

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
Hmm, may I please join?

I wasn't sure if I was in here or the Elite art club but I think Hand drawn is more so Fan art so yeah. If you want examples, here is my thread, I can't be bothered getting teh linkns for all of them at the moment with Lag:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=292268

Thanks alot Shuam!!!!

Last edited:

Tyran

Blast from the past
Hmm, may I please join?

I wasn't sure if I was in here or the Elite art club but I think Hand drawn is more so Fan art so yeah. If you want examples, here is my thread, I can't be bothered getting teh linkns for all of them at the moment with Lag:

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=292268

Thanks alot Shuam!!!!
Well it doesn't really mater wich club u choose..

Well i have an question: can i also be a Co-Owner?
The most of my Art is gone because i had (and still have) some computer problems >.<
If u wait i maybe can find a link to some of my old Art threads.

One linkie..This was my First Art thread :]
-.-' i really have nothing for examples.. i hate my PC, just lost 200 over image files >.<
And that sucks..

And maybe can The Elite Art club And the Fan Art club cooperate?
I Will PM u about it if u reply :]

What program(s) Do you use to make your Fan Art?
MS Paint, Adobe Photoshop Cs3 Extended, Irfan View.
I cant PS Cs3, but this problem is fixed soon ^^

What's your favorite type of fan art?
All Digital Art, and hand drawn Art.
I actually like all the Art types ^^

Last edited:

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
Thanks Tyran. I decided this just because I certainly am not Elite in art.

And I think it'd be awesome if this club co-op'd with the elite art club because alot of my friends are in that club!

Status
Not open for further replies.