• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Fandomverse (PG)

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
Plot:
In the year 2016, humans have advanced in technology father than anyone could have imagined. Now, there’s flying cars, teleportation devices, gaming systems that warp you into the game, and things like that. Everything was in order, and no one expected anything odd to happen. Until one day, when Sonic appeared at the Olympics and broke the world record for racing.

The FBI, CIA, MI6, you name the agency, tried to figure out who had caused the event. As they were continually baffled, Goku and Cell battled it out in Japan, Kirby kept on hitting people in Tennessee with a hammer, Mario threw fireballs at people who didn’t give him gold coins, and seeing a clone of yourself that was seven feet tall or could fly became normal.

Eventually, the CIA discovered a scientist who had escaped the most heavily guarded mental hospital in the world. He had discovered how to make rips in the fabric of the universe. The result? People from fandom’s and the multiverse suddenly appearing in our world. People from game and TV series such as Dragon Ball Z, Kirby, Mario, Sonic, Drawn to Life, Pokemon, and Avatar: The Last Airbender. There were more, of course, but naming them all would be almost impossible. Basically, and show or game that wasn’t realistic or had real people acting out the parts became connected to our world.
The CIA captured the scientist, but they couldn’t stop him from opening one more tear, and suddenly books came to life too. Warrior Cats literally ruled the wild. Mrs. Piggly-Wiggly helped children who didn’t to their chores. Mangas came to life in front of their creators eyes. The world was completely out of order.

Then, the people from the fandoms and the multiverses realized that they weren’t in their universes anymore. They were confused. People, who had played the video games that they were in, explained what had happened. The multiverse people learned about their other selves. The confusion disappeared, and everything was good. Sure, there were still evil people such as Boweser or Giovinni coming through, but the good fandom people stopped them.

Now, it’s 2080. People live in harmony with the fandom people. Surprisingly, even though the people from the multiverses aged, the people from the fandoms didn’t. Now, things that never happened before happened. Kirby learned how to talk. Goten kicked everyone’s butt in the World Tournament. Things like that.

Then, a group of people appeared. They were convinced that the people from the fandoms and the multiverse were trying to wage war on the normal people. Blinded by their naiveness, when the people from the different universes tried to explain that they were good, the group of people attacked them.

The people who weren’t part of the group, though, fought on the fandom peoples side. Which side will win? Will the fandoms disappear and will the multiverse people go back to their universes? Only you can decide.​
There are some rules that apply:
You may only have two fandom/ multiverse characters. I don't want someone to have five fandom people and be invinsible. You're allowed to have as many humans as you want, though.
All of the forum rules. That's simple.

If you want two people that are fandom people, they can't be from the same fandom. Ex.: You can't have two people from the Sonic world, but you can have one person from the Sonic and Mario world.

You must post a small description of your fandom. From a simple sentance (for well known fandoms) to an entire page (for fandoms that are not as well known.) This ensures that users don't get confused if they don't know about your fandom.

You can RP out a pokemon, but if you do, it must be a pokemon from the anime or manga. The same applies for a trainer, they must be from the anime or manga. I really don't want someone to RP a trainer with all level one hundreds and be invincible. That would be godmoddish. No one likes godmods.

Sign-Ups:

Fandom/ Multiverse People:
Name: (Obvious)
Fandom or Multiverse?: (Where you say if you're from a fandom or a multiverse)
What Fandom are you from/ What's your Multiverse like?: (Describe your fandom/multiverse)
Personality: (A good paragraph min.about their personality)
History: (A good paragraph min. about their history)
Appearance: (A good paragraph min. about their appearance)
Anything Else?: (Put down anything else about your character you didn't say before)

People on the Fandom/ Multiverse Side
Name:
Weapon: (What type of weapon do they have? Try to be creative)
Personality:
Appearance:
History:
Anything Else?:

People Who Want the Fandom People to Go Back
Name:
Weapon:
Personality:
Appearance:
History:
Anything Else?:

Accepted Characters:
Humans:
Allison- Helping the fandom people- Winterbreezesrule

Fandom/Multiverse People:
Meta Knight- Kirby Fandom- Winterbreezesrule

Reserved List
Spyrox Pikachu

Last edited:

Zangoose1129

The cake is a LIE
Name:Max
Fandom or Multiverse?:Fandom
What Fandom are you from/ What's your Multiverse like?:Sam and Max series
Appearance:Max is a white rabbit with big ears, sharp teeth, and big feet. He also has a gun and is very trigger happy.
Anything Else?:Max acts like a child and has an evil mind

Last edited:

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
This is not a multi fandom forum. If you want anyone to have any idea of what you are playing, then you must provide adequate information about them. 'Sam and Max Universe' does not cut it.

Your sign up forms are missing a Personality Field, and keeping with the forums rules, that along with Description must be 100 words minimum.

Last edited:

Vali

King of Beets
Name: Hypno (Nicknamed Bob McJoe by his old trainer, Silver)
Fandom or Multiverse?: Fandom
What Fandom are you from/ What's your Multiverse like?: Hypno is from the Pokemon fandom. (derp)
Appearance: Hypno has a slightly smaller pendulum than most other Hypno, carved out by Silver to increase his agility. Hypno has blue-green eyes, because 80 years ago he attacked a random Smeargle and the Smeargle painted his eyes blue-green.
Anything Else?: Hypno can connect through telepathy because of training with Red on Mount Silver, where no one can hear each other because of the howling snow and wind. His pendulum can also act as a Poke Ball if activated from another person who originated from a fandom.

Last edited:

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
Name:Max
Fandom or Multiverse?:Fandom
What Fandom are you from/ What's your Multiverse like?:Sam and Max series
Appearance:Max is a white rabbit with big ears, sharp teeth, and big feet. He also has a gun and is very trigger happy.
Anything Else?:Max acts like a child and has an evil mind

Please describe your fandom. I will accept you, but not until you describe the fandom.

Vali, you're not accepted either. Like Razor said, you must have a 100 word des. min. (I really didn't understand what Razor was saying at first, I thought Razor was talking to me.)

Last edited:

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Uh. No. Not accepted.

This is not a multi fandom forum. If you want anyone to have any idea of what you are playing, then you must provide adequate information about them. 'Sam and Max Universe' does not cut it.

Your sign up forms are missing a Personality Field, and keeping with the forums rules, that along with Description must be 100 words minimum.

I'm just gonna quote this instead of writing it again myself. RaZor didn't write it for fun, it's a rule. Follow it.

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
I edited my post. I was a bit confused when RaZoR posted that statement, but now I know what RaZoR ment.
Anyhow, I've decided to post my characters now.

Name: Meta Knight
Fandom or Multiverse?: Fandom
What Fandom are you from/ What's your Multiverse like?: Meta Knight comes from the Kirby fandom. Kirby also has his own show, called Kirby: Right Back At 'Cha! (Hoshi no Kaibii in Japanese), and Meta Knight is in that. The Meta Knight I will be RPing is from the anime.
Personality: Meta Knight has a very serious personality. He rarely jokes, or laughs. He is a loner, but to some people he can act like a father. Once in a while he might crack a joke, but it usually isn't funny.
History: Meta Knight is a Star Warrior. He fought in the war against the Holy Nightmare Corporation, a company set on taking over the universe. He was a great warrior.
One day, he was sent out on a mission with another Star Warrior to recover the lost sword, Galaxia. Galaxia had been captured by one of the demon beasts that Holy Nightmare produced. Meta Knight and his companion snuck into the cave where the beast was. They fought with the beast, and almost escaped with the sword unscathed. Meta Knight's partner was holding Galaxia, but the demon beast struck a fatal blow. The partner threw the sword to Meta Knight and told him to leave her. Meta Knight did.
The Star Warriors lost the war. They couldn't stop all the demon beasts. Meta Knight was one of the only survivors. He wondered in space for a while, until he found Planet Popstar. His starship detected a Demon Beast Delivery System, so he went down to the planet. He learned that King Dedede and his right-hand man, Escargoon, had a secret delivery system, like his ship had said. He then went under service of King Dedede, so he could wait until a younger Star Warrior would come and would help him stop Holy Nightmare from taking over Planet Popstar.
Meta Knight was pulled from his world, right after the anime ends (I won't spoil the ending, if you really want to know, you should go watch it.) He was relaxing with Fumu and Bun, Kirby's friends, when the rip opened. He pushed them out of the way when the rip started sucking things up, and he was pulled into our world. He understood what had happened, but kept quiet about it. When people started attacking people from the fandoms/multiverses, he only acted in his own self defence.
Appearance: Meta Knight has a body shape of Kirby, a round ball. Unlike Kirby, though, he is dark blue. His face is also covered by a silver mask, so you can only see his eyes. The mask is round, and the eyehole is a cresent moon shape at the top. His eyes are usually yellow, but when he experiences strong emotion, his eyes change color. He has a purple cape, which is a bit like a vampires cape. He often walks with the cape around his body, so all people can see is the top of his head. His cape also turns into a pair of bat-like wings, which enable him to fly. He has actual arms, but he covers his hands with white gloves. He is about half of a meter tall. He has purple shoes as well. Underneath his cape and mask is a brown belt with a sheath attached to it, and in the sheath is the hilt of Galaxia. The rest of the sword only appears if Meta Knight pulls out the sword. It is a golden sword, with a ruby embedded into its hilt.
Anything Else?: Meta Knight hardly ever communicates with humans or anyone, for that matter.

People on the Fandom/ Multiverse Side
Name: Allison Stoner
Weapon: A silver dagger.
Personality: Allison is a carefree girl, who doesn't have many responsibilities. She also has very unstable emotions, being moody one minute to joyful the next. She's also a bit naïve to things that happen to her. A fight could break out beside her, and she wouldn't notice. She also tries to be nice to everyone. When she goes into battle, though, she becomes very cold and unmerciful.
Appearance: Allison has shoulder-length dirty blonde hair. She has bangs, and a part of her hair sticks up in three points. Her eyes are hazel, but on some days, light reflected off of her clothing changes her eye color. She has a few freckles splattered across her face. She is about a meter and a half in highth, and weighs about one hundred and twenty pounds (I don't know the metric system for weight that well yet). She often wears colorful t-shirts that have cats on them, and any type of pants that are long, even in the summer. She also has glasses that have square lenses. The frames are brown. She also wears boots, in which she keeps her dagger hidden.
History: Allison grew up her entire life knowing about the fandom/multiverse people. She thought it was part of a way of life. As she grew older, though, she learned it wasn't always that way. She still didn't mind them. When people began raving about how the people from the different universes were ound to take over, she immediately challenged them. She does like to be alone when fighting, but when not, she hangs out with friends. She also owned a cat named Hobbes. The ravers thought he was a warrior cat, and killed him. Allison was furious. That's another reason she wants to fight. She still kept her carefree personality, though.
Anything Else?: She's colorblind.

Last edited:

Pyroli

Banned
Hey do you accept reserves? I'd love to reserve; also I'm a little sketchy on all the fandom bits. Could I for instance reserve a character from the Homestuck fandom? Or does it have to be TV/VG?

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
I will accept reserves. It's just no one has asked to be reserved...

And yes, things like Homestuck would be accepted, but just as I said, you'd have to explain the fandom.

Last edited: