1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The Fantasy Request Shop!

Discussion in 'Fan Art Shops' started by Umi Mizuno, May 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilRayofDarkesslil

lilRayofDarkesslil New Member

Thanks a lot, Umi! <3

It seems that you only have 1 request on your hand, can I please request another avatar?
    x.Avatars.x
    Size: 100x100
    Picture: 1
    Text: Challenge Me?

Arigatou.

2. Umi Mizuno

Umi Mizuno ☠ one girl army

Nope I'm closed.

3. Emerald Pikachu

Emerald Pikachu Forest Dweller

Sorry I'm late. Thank you SO much for the banner Umi, it's adorable. ^_^
    *siggifies with credit*

4. Misty-Fan-Forever

Misty-Fan-Forever ~Waiting...

Avegaille
    [​IMG]
    Link - http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/1714/notfunnyjj9.png

StarLight_Shine
    [​IMG]
    Link - http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/1508/starynightur5.png

0_0 Yes miss Mod! xD Haha, nah it was just block and it needed my full attention but I got a review of how I'm going so far, I got all 1's (1-5, 1 being the highest) in Japanese, English and Computer Technology ^-^ And all other subjects I got 1's and a few 2's so I'm please and am grateful for everyone being patient.

5. SilverCloudCatcher02

SilverCloudCatcher02 is not here.

Banner for MFF...Please??

Text: "It's almost like we are friends..."
    - Yukito from Air
    Size:430 x 100
    Pictures:1 2 3
    Background: Make it like clouds if you can

Thank you very much :)

6. Angeling

Angeling true love

She's still closed. >>; Goddamnit, don't you understand when they're closed?! She closed because she's also busy with other things, and she'll be open again when she posts the other request. And lol, I'm not p!ssed, FYI.

To the above: How do you expect someone to work with such small images in a banner? Not very professional or well, IMO anyway. Oh well, I'll let Umi/MFF deal with that.

And YAYYY, congratulations, MFF! On the excellent marks on Japanese (that is just love) and computer tech! And other subjects too. Keep it up.

And tee hee, I'm gonna get an avatar too, from MFF..!

Text: Truest Love [O & E] (Text in brackets are optional.)
    Size: 95 x 95 pixels, preferably if under 19.5 k limit of SPPf. Even if I might not use it at SPPf yet.
    Picture: 001 - Changed

Thanks. XDD;; Sorry for editing last minute too.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2007
  7. Umi Mizuno

8. Hakuryuu

Hakuryuu Bloody git

9. lilRayofDarkesslil

lilRayofDarkesslil New Member

Sorry about before, Umi.
    You're open now, right?
    x.Avatars.x
    Size: 100x100
    Picture: 1
    Text: Challenge Me?

10. Chelc

Chelc Well-Known Member

Requesting another banner from Umi. XD;

Text: Yeah !!
    Size: 398 x 248
    Pictures: Just this one.
    Background: N/A
    Etc: N/A

Ty in advance! =]

11. Misty-Fan-Forever

SilverCloudCatcher02

[​IMG]
    Link - http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/5507/yukitoxd7.png

Eefi-chan
    [​IMG]
    http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/8648/latiasyp3.png

And thank you for the congrats =] School starts soon though =/ My school only gets one week when most other high schools get two so it's really unfair xD But I shall still be able to do about 3 requests at a time since assignments don't usually start until a few weeks in. Also <3 the last banner you made Umi, it is full of win =O *steals talent*

OH before I forget, my friend is visiting for a while so I'll have to take a mini vacation till Monday if that's alright *is a vacation hog* But Umi, I'm sure you need a rest since you never take a day off. Remember that you can always take a break, like I always do *is shot* ^-^

12. Angeling

Angeling true love

:O! Thank you, MFF! As spectacular as ever. And awww, your school is mean and unjust, but good luck with assignments and speaking on behalf of Umi, take a break when you need to! Same to Umi, haha.

Have fun on your mini-vacation too! -- Woot, it fits, haha, so much thanks again!

13. SilverCloudCatcher02

SilverCloudCatcher02 is not here.

Thank you very much MFF! :D

14. Avegaille

Avegaille ジャッジメントですの!

Before SPPf lags again, this is going to be my third attempt at posting my message to say my thanks to MMF.

Ah, yes, sorry about that, but anyways, thanks MMF for doing my request... ^_^;; I find it cute, really... ;o

15. Umi Mizuno

16. Icicle

Icicle Well-Known Member

I would like to request a banner from Umi please :3

Text: Friends
    Size: 350x200
    Pictures: Here, just go with what works. I dunno if ones would work better than others ^^;;

17. Angeling

Angeling true love

Size: 95 x 95 pixels. Whatever, if it doesn't fit SPPf later or whenever, I'll use it at MSN/LJ or something then.
    Picture: Hikari-chan (only) || Hikari again
    Text: Hikari. I don't know what font, but could you input a kanji? IM me for that kanji, since SPPf doesn't support East Asian characters any longer... If not, then just, "Sólo por tu corazón". Hopefully that fits.

Thanks Umi. >>

Last edited: Apr 21, 2007
  18. Draken

Draken Well-Known Member

Request for Umi Mizuno.
    Teams
    Pokemon: Empoleon, Gallade, Crobat, Dusknoir, Magmortar, Rampardos

Last edited: Apr 18, 2007
  19. Chelc

Chelc Well-Known Member

O___O! WHOA!

Omg, I'm so sorry. ;; I probably won't be requesting for a while, so hopefully that helps you out (because I feel bad AND because of how AWESOME this banner looks). XD; But THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm gonna put it in my sig now! :D

20. Misty-Fan-Forever

Hey everyone. Just dropping by to let you know that people can request from me again. Also, dang that last banner is awesome Umi! Particularly with the use of only one picture *is jealous* Did you use a turorial or is it originality?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.