• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The fat Pokemon

GeminiDragon

I AM THE NIGHT!!!
I am going to get a snorlaz when i get to celadon city and this is what i was planning to give him.

Snorlax@Chesto Berry
Nature: Adamant
Shadowball
Body Slam
Rest
Snore/Sleep Talk

thanks for all of your help in advance
also keep in mind that this is ingame so i can't give him curse or any other egg moves

Leon Phelps

Don't Tread on Me
I would give it curse anyway. It works well in-game. Snore really isn't that strong but Sleep Talk is okay. Other than that there really isn't anything wrong with it.

Snorlax@Chesto Berry
Belly Drum
Rest
Body slam
Shadow Ball

First bellydrum then rest and OHKO with bodyslam or shadow ball

Leon Phelps

Don't Tread on Me
Wow, I forgot about Belly Drum. If you want a certain OHKO, go with Return and maxed out happiness. 100 base power plus the STAB is the best option for sweeping.

no.

2 options in-game imo.

Snorlax (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 160 HP / 116 Atk / 56 Def / 176 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Body Slam
- Curse
- Rest
- Shadow Ball

Curselax.

Snorlax (M) @ Leftovers ** hahaha
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 160 HP / 172 Atk / 176 Def
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Body Slam
- Counter
- Selfdestruct
- Shadow Ball
Boomlax.

Tazzler

Shadow Ball is ****ing pointless on Curselax ingame and EQ is a much better choice. The only way SB is good is for Agatha. =/

CBlax, too.

Last edited:

Tazzler

Torkoal-->Rhyhorn-->Snolax if you don't have leaf green and have Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald.

Tazzler

Body Slam/Earthquake/Rest/Counter or Shadow Ball I guess. Adamant Nature since you need the power with no curse/choice band and you'll take a lot of special hits anyway.

Tazzler

I'd rather go for power than excess durability.

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
Since you can't get Curse :)() or Selfdestruct :)( :( :(), you could always use something like Yawn. As long as you don't use something completely stupid like Snore, Rollout, or Hyper Beam, Snorlax should be fine ingame.

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
just use Body Slam / Earthquake / Shadow Ball / Rest

it'll do for in-game, it has wide type coverage and will easliy last in battles

jindahouse

Water Pokemon Master
I dont think snorlax needs rests its a tank i'd give I yawn insted that well you can still put pokemon to sleep

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
i like how jindahouse's sig is a prime example of my sig

Dark Aerodactyl

i am not a spammer
snorlax is really good Pokemon. Listen this 2 snorlaxes
snorlax@lefties
shadow ball
tbolt
sleep talk
rest

snorlax@lum berry