1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

The fate of the Team Rocket Trio!

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Arceusgamer14, Jan 12, 2013.

?

Will Team Rocket make it to X & Y

1. Yes, the TRio will make it back to the new Region

27 vote(s)
    71.1%
  2. No, Team Plasma might destroy Team Rocket for good!

11 vote(s)
    28.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arceusgamer14

Arceusgamer14 Well-Known Member

Well with X & Y on it's way and we are expecting that the anime will get a X & Y saga. Let's talk about what will happen with the TRio, will they make it back to the next saga or will something happen to the Team Rocket that will destroy the gang once and for all that may change the lives of the TRio Forever!

2. Pokemaniac24

Pokemaniac24 Banned

They'll be back as idiots after this saga is over like the fandom wants.

3. They are in every Saga, guys. I'm sure they will be in X and Y. And I hope and pray they aren't the stoic characters from BW :-/

4. zeno48

zeno48 Zaker!

I want them gone, it's too late to change them back and pretend nothing happened. It just would ruin their development, and i feel after unova they have nothing else to add. Heck, they didn't get that many appearances to being with.

5. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

I doubt they'll be in next gen to be honest.

6. Pokemaniac24

Pokemaniac24 Banned

They were certainly better in BW than they were in AG and DP. Either way, if they are in Gen 6, they better not show up in every episode especially if every time they show up, they act like idiots and take away screen time from more important characters.

What are you talking about? Just because they didn't show up in every episode doesn't mean they didn't get many appearances. They showed up way more times than Galactic and J did combined.

7. I disagree on DP; but yeeeah. I agree on them now showing up every episode. I do want it to be like how they did with Team Galactic and Team Magma.

8. Pokemaniac24

Pokemaniac24 Banned

Because I mean the writers proved that they could finally write episodes that don't have TR in them at all. Going back to TR in every episode will be a huge regression for the writers, I feel.

9. And the show isn't just about them. I mean they ARE a huge part but not that big. Not when there are other teams that need attention.

10. OceanicLanturn

OceanicLanturn Non non non!

The league was huger regression, and TR's episodes in BW were kinda boring IMO /justsaying.

Nonetheless, I liked the old TR but they were farrrrr to compact. I'd like the goofy one back, without appearing every single episode.

11. Pretty much this. I mean they had more personality then but they don't need to show up every episode.

12. Pokemaniac24

Pokemaniac24 Banned

The League was a huge regression for the writers for sure but for the writers to go back to their old way of doing things after they showed that they could do unpredictable and different things with the show would show huge regression as well. And about TR, we are going to have to agree to disagree on that.

13. OceanicLanturn

IMO BW could be called a "beta" saga. BW tried new ideas: Serioius TR, rotationals, multiple rivals... etc. It just really depends if the writers stick to their idea or not. We see TR blasting off in Episode N, so that's a possible sign for them to be both competent (in battling, amoongus and frillish) but still ather "goofy".

14. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

They are getting blown up again I think thats proof enough they will use them next region.

15. OceanicLanturn

As much as I love DP, I hope they won't appear every episode. If contests return in Gen 6 (you know, Europeans like contests right?), I want Jessie to compete again, and actually have an onscreen battle with Gen 6 girl.

16. diakyu

diakyu Well-Known Member

Please God no. They dragged DPPT into the ground. I don't find them annoying after 5 episodes of doing the same thing with the same results. I find them annoying after 100 episodes of doing the same thing with the same results, which is exactly what happened in DPPT.

I hope they remain just as competent, but they can still make jokes and do silly things. Just don't make them show up every episode to the point where they become repetitive.

And yeah, TRio is definitely staying for the next saga.

17. Pokemaniac24

Pokemaniac24 Banned

I agree with everything you said. Them being funny is fine as long as they aren't complete jokes and have competence.

18. Arceusgamer14

Wait most of you guys want TR to be back in XY?
    I don't know, I think BW should be their last.
    We might get a Final Team Rocket VS Team Plasma episode if Team Plasma wants to destroy Team Rocket for interfering with their planes. And want to prove that Team Plasma is more powerful than Team Rocket. I think the Plamsa Frigate (Maybe the size of Eggman's Egg Carrier in Sonic Adventure) will find Team Rocket's hideout and invade it and destroy them!

19. I like Team Rocket. The reason why was that yes they were evil but they were fun villains and that had quite a personality. And the way the clashed with the other teams (especially Galactic) was great. Instead, BW made them.... stereotypical stoic badasses now.

20. Arceusgamer14

Even though you guys think Team Rocket might come back, just keep in mind we could be wrong about Team Rocket's future, remember we were thinking that Giovonni was going to die in the Tempest Episode? Well we won't know until we get the words from the writers on what should happen with Team Rocket.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.