• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The fate of the Team Rocket Trio!

Will Team Rocket make it to X & Y

• Yes, the TRio will make it back to the new Region

Votes: 27 71.1%
  • No, Team Plasma might destroy Team Rocket for good!

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zeno48

Zaker!
People assumed Brock wouldn't leave, but now things have changed. Team rocket after the N arc i feel will disband and they will probably provide some closure. Nothing wrong with that, and i don't think it would be such a big deal if they are gone. Would some of you stop watching because of this? The only permanent character for now is Ash, and the rest are replaceable.

Last edited:

Arceusgamer14

Would some of you stop watching because of this?

No I think it would be best for Team Rocket to leave that way the new anime will feel much fresh and it may finally have part of the Season 1 atmosphere that it's a whole new anime Just Ash & Pikachu and his new 2 to 4 friends!

People assumed Brock wouldn't leave, but now things have changed. Team rocket after the N arc i feel will disband and they will probably provide some closure. Nothing wrong with that, and i don't think it would be such a big deal if they are gone. Would some of you stop watching because of this? The only permanent character for now is Ash, and the rest are replaceable.

I agree. They had 15 years. Seeing them leave would be sad because I love TR especially the OS and BW TR but if they left, I would still watch the show for sure.

pokeaussie37

I'm sure some would, but I wouldn't. My main reason for watching it is to watch until it's finished, haha who knows how long that could take! Team Rocket's a bit of an unknown quandary for me just at the moment, their occasional appearances for BW could symbolise a gradual write-out, a grand finale, or even a possible permanent rewrite of what they do, giving the writers some better options rather than having to include them in every episode. For me, I'll believe what happens to them when I see it.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
As much as I love DP, I hope they won't appear every episode. If contests return in Gen 6 (you know, Europeans like contests right?), I want Jessie to compete again, and actually have an onscreen battle with Gen 6 girl.

I'm European I don't like contests, why do we like contests? da heck does that mean Oo

zeno48

Zaker!
No I think it would be best for Team Rocket to leave that way the new anime will feel much fresh and it may finally have part of the Season 1 atmosphere that it's a whole new anime Just Ash & Pikachu and his new 2 to 4 friends!

The more friends the better right? lol. Yeah with the way things have gone i feel like they are finally prepared to let them retire. If not then i don't really know what to expect from them since we have yet to see the N arc conclusion. Well it hasn't started, but you get what i mean.

The more friends the better right? lol. Yeah with the way things have gone i feel like they are finally prepared to let them retire. If not then i don't really know what to expect from them since we have yet to see the N arc conclusion. Well it hasn't started, but you get what i mean.

I'm still wondering how they'd write out TR. I am guessing there will be a final battle between TR and TP and then after it is over, TR will disband and TRio will each go their own way.

If we get Jessie and James clones, then what would be the point of replacing Jessie and James anyway? Unless you are saying they will be different from Jessie and James of course.

Well this might be *slightly* off topic but I used to think when I played HG/SS that Archer and Ariana were James and Jessie's game counterparts. So a part of me thought they might replace them.

BUT

That will never happen, so say thank god.

RocketToTheMoon

I want them to stay, obviously, but I'll admit that they don't need to be in every ep. I used to love the ones, even in the older arcs, that were focused on the TRio. So if they are just cut from random appearances, kind of like they are in BW, that would be great. As long as they aren't robots...

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I want them gone. Team Rocket in general is old, worn out, way past it's prime, and I want to focus on the new evil regions team. When I heard Giovanni met Ash in BW, I honestly didn't care. Reason being because they waited to long and better villains have been coming up since then in both the anime and the games. I hope Team Rocket leave by the end of BW. DP was the last straw with me and Team Rocket, and don't even bring up Jessie's contest. It was a joke run and the GF pretty much confirmed it was a joke career. They wasted time on it and should have built up Kenny, Nando, and Ursula. But yeah, Team Rocket feel so unneeded now.

I want them gone, but something tells me they'll be back. I hope they don't appear in every episode like the case was with BW. In fact I hope their appearances are so rare that the just disappear like what happened to poor ole Jigglypuff. I miss Jigglypuff. I don't hate Team Rocket, they just don't have it anymore for me.

zeno48

Zaker!
I want them gone. Team Rocket in general is old, worn out, way past it's prime, and I want to focus on the new evil regions team. When I heard Giovanni met Ash in BW, I honestly didn't care. Reason being because they waited to long and better villains have been coming up since then in both the anime and the games. I hope Team Rocket leave by the end of BW. DP was the last straw with me and Team Rocket, and don't even bring up Jessie's contest. It was a joke run and the GF pretty much confirmed it was a joke career. They wasted time on it and should have built up Kenny, Nando, and Ursula. But yeah, Team Rocket feel so unneeded now.

I want them gone, but something tells me they'll be back. I hope they don't appear in every episode like the case was with BW. In fact I hope their appearances are so rare that the just disappear like what happened to poor ole Jigglypuff. I miss Jigglypuff. I don't hate Team Rocket, they just don't have it anymore for me.

You never know, they might get replaced by the new evil team in the next region. We don't know, but i agree team rocket has over stayed their welcome. If they let them continue then so be it, if not then it was nice knowing them. I just hope Ash finally wins in the 6th generation and retires as well.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
really wish they gone forever :p cause i tired seeing them =.=

but i see the writer gonna get them back in 6 gen
i like how they handle episode without team rocket in bw they do great job
hope there no character replace them i want vilain like hunter j or bw tr where they do job and no bother 10 year old kid

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
*sigh* I want them gone, but it's so obvious that they're gonna stay, probably until the final series of the anime -_-. They should have left after Johto imo, so that the other villains could actually get better focus and screentime without the trio getting in the way and stealing their screentime all the time.

*sigh* I want them gone, but it's so obvious that they're gonna stay, probably until the final series of the anime -_-. They should have left after Johto imo, so that the other villains could actually get better focus and screentime without the trio getting in the way and stealing their screentime all the time.

Yep. Even though I love them in BW and loved them in the OS, they weren't anything but distractions in AG and DP. I feel like if they weren't there, Magma, Aqua, Galactic and J would have showed up more often. But because TRio was there in AG and DP and the writers had them to lean on whenever they needed a villain, Magma, Aqua, Galactic and J all got less screen time than they would have if TRio wasn't there.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I want them to stay, obviously, but I'll admit that they don't need to be in every ep. I used to love the ones, even in the older arcs, that were focused on the TRio. So if they are just cut from random appearances, kind of like they are in BW, that would be great. As long as they aren't robots...

If they are trying to make theme comedy relief again like before, then robots we will see. I rather them just get rid of them already. They aren't really doing anything for the show that the other characters can't already do with alittle writing.

Arceusgamer14

I think it's most likely that the writers will let them leave Ash & Pikachu alone and there are hints of them leaving like there was a TR Meowth Distribution, Ash had his first battle with Giovonni but lost, however this is not the time he will face him he may face him again in BW Season N and win this time and Giovonni would also lose to Ghestis. So it's likely that Ash will face him one more time since there not done with Unova completely. And besides why would Team Rocket being doing something so serious that it would want the audience to loath them and want them to get a huge payback they want for what they did in BW. So it's most likely their leaving shortly. We'll just have to wait till Season N to find out.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
They're definitely going to follow Ash into the new region, and the one after that, and so on and so forth in an endless loop. This is not what I want to see happen, but I'm willing to bet my retirement fund that it'll happen regardless and there's nothing anyone will be able to do about it. I know it sucks, but we'll just have to tolerate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.