• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The fate of the Team Rocket Trio!

Will Team Rocket make it to X & Y

• Yes, the TRio will make it back to the new Region

Votes: 27 71.1%
  • No, Team Plasma might destroy Team Rocket for good!

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're definitely going to follow Ash into the new region, and the one after that, and so on and so forth in an endless loop. This is not what I want to see happen, but I'm willing to bet my retirement fund that it'll happen regardless and there's nothing anyone will be able to do about it. I know it sucks, but we'll just have to tolerate it.

If they keep their BW personas and don't show up every episode, then I wouldn't mind them staying until the end of the series. The role they are playing now and how they are handled is great. And this is how Hunter J and Team Galactic should have been treated in DP.

Arceusgamer14

Remember, the Master Quest part of the Original series Johto Arc didn't show any signs of Misty leaving until near the end of the Season where it confirms of Misty's departure. So there maybe something that Season N will show that may mark the end of Team Rocket! Giovonni did say he wants Pikachu now didn't he? After he saw it in the Tempest episode, and I think the reason they withdraw back to Kanto was that they are low on their energy, and once they found out that Team Plasma has surfaced back to Unova, they knew it's there last chance to take over Unova by ridding Team Plasma. And this time, Team Plasma will want to rid Team Rocket first after their second encounter with Team Rocket in their Full Debut episode. And the story summery said "What will the outcome be?" It probably means that Team Plasma may destroy Team Rocket ether by using Kyurem to use it's great Dragon powers to destroy the base or use the Genesects to assassinate Team Rocket members and Giovonni to show that anyone that dares to try and foil Team Plasma's plans will be destroyed. Besides, isn't the show giving a character development on Dr. Zager? What if Dr. Zager.... IS Part of Team Plasma that was sent as a spy and use the TRio to gather equipment for his ultimate project... Genesect. That must be the reason why N was shocked to see a Genesect monitor that someone has disobeyed his rules while not in the eyes of N or Team Plasma! And If you look at this preview of Team Plasma's return you could see that Team Rocket is stealing something from Team Plasma and will get away, this may have something important that Team Plasma wants to get it back! And there maybe a Huge Unannounced Final Team Rocket VS Team Plasma that may last as long as those tournaments Ash & his friends went through and it may have all the the Team Rocket members (Like Attila & Hun & Sabastion from The Legend of Thunder episode) that were not arrested to participate in the battle it may be announced after the Team Plasma debut episode where it shows the next big conflict with Team Plasma where it goes after Team Rocket!

Last edited:
use the Genesects to assassinate Team Rocket members and Giovonni to show that anyone that dares to try and foil Team Plasma's plans will be destroyed. Besides, isn't the show giving a character development on Dr. Zager? What if Dr. Zager.... IS Part of Team Plasma that was sent as a spy and use the TRio to gather equipment for his ultimate project... Genesect. That must be the reason why N was shocked to see a Genesect monitor that someone has disobeyed his rules while not in the eyes of N or Team Plasma!

Okay first of all, you have got to stop with your desire to want Giovanni and Zager to be assassinated. It's really scary and that is really unlikely that Pokémon would show Genesect assassinating TR members no matter how much you want it. And secondly, NO, Zager is NOT a TP member. He made that clear in the Time Gate 2 parter where he was alone in his helicopter with no one around and he said that he hopes this mission will increase the power of TR. He is a loyal TR member at the moment and he always has been.

use the Genesects to assassinate Team Rocket members and Giovonni to show that anyone that dares to try and foil Team Plasma's plans will be destroyed. Besides, isn't the show giving a character development on Dr. Zager? What if Dr. Zager.... IS Part of Team Plasma that was sent as a spy and use the TRio to gather equipment for his ultimate project... Genesect. That must be the reason why N was shocked to see a Genesect monitor that someone has disobeyed his rules while not in the eyes of N or Team Plasma!

But..... I don't want the Team Rocket members to be assassinated. Why do you think they would? :[

But..... I don't want the Team Rocket members to be assassinated. Why do you think they would? :[

Exactly. They are too nostalgic for a lot of people and since they have already showed that they have hearts (yes, including Zager and Giovanni in Tempest), then killing them off would be way too dark for kids to see. It is not like Hunter J who was completely evil.

Arceusgamer14

Okay first of all, you have got to stop with your desire to want Giovanni and Zager to be assassinated. It's really scary and that is really unlikely that Pokémon would show Genesect assassinating TR members no matter how much you want it. And secondly, NO, Zager is NOT a TP member. He made that clear in the Time Gate 2 parter where he was alone in his helicopter with no one around and he said that he hopes this mission will increase the power of TR. He is a loyal TR member at the moment and he always has been.

Sorry, it's just overwhelming what the fate might be for the villains after the witness of the demise of Hunter J & Cyrus. Okay maybe Dr. Zager was ONCE a Team Plasma scientist but was fired by N, now he wants to make Genesect part of Team Rocket now instead. Or it's that I don't want Team Rocket in the anime anymore after BW.
Okay maybe killing Zager would be too dark, so he might get arrested instead, I just don't want Dr. Zager to be the What Happened To The Mouse character at the end. I just hope it was not the last time we see him in the Tempest episode.

Last edited:

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Withdraw the Team Rocket Trio is like withdraw Ash's Pikachu. I think they will be there untill Ash stops to travel around the regions.

Sorry, it's just overwhelming what the fate might be for the villains after the witness of the demise of Hunter J & Cyrus. Okay maybe Dr. Zager was ONCE a Team Plasma scientist but was fired by N, now he wants to make Genesect part of Team Rocket now instead. Or it's that I don't want Team Rocket in the anime anymore after BW.

Hunter J and Cyrus were never nearly as important to the anime or the fans of the anime as Team Rocket was. And no, I doubt he used to be a Plasma scientist. If anything, the reason Zager wants Genesect is for TR and TR alone. And just because you want characters to leave the anime doesn't mean you should wish for them to be assassinated.

I don't want Jessie and James or Meowth dead, I think they should move on.

But that's the problem. If Zager and Giovanni died, they'd probably leave the show. They'd definitely stop being TR members (they even said so on the twitter page). And if they are going to not be TR members, I'd rather they leave. Jessie doing contests and James getting Gym Badges will be so frustrating. They entered the show as TR members and that's how I want them to leave.

But that's the problem. If Zager and Giovanni died, they'd probably leave the show. They'd definitely stop being TR members (they even said so on the twitter page). And if they are going to not be TR members, I'd rather they leave. Jessie doing contests and James getting Gym Badges will be so frustrating. They entered the show as TR members and that's how I want them to leave.

I don't want them to die, but I want to comment that maybe somehow if they did.... the writers may make TR turn over a new leaf, which might be fun to see. It doesn't mean to things like other trainers. They can still be goofy heroes who fail at everything, y'know. But we know that won't happen, only in fiction.

I think they'll return. I mean, they are so popular & as a business decision that would be good. I mostly like when Team Rocket is serious. that's my preference though :).

Arceusgamer14

Well Team Rocket turning a new leaf would be a good new start for TRio's next XY saga if something were to happen to the Team Rocket corp, is there any blogs or twitter accounts the Pokémon writers have? I'm just waay too focused on Team Rocket ever since BW.

Last edited:

RVD_fan

I hope they leave, but I'm not holding my breath.

Encyclopika

The Queen
Please divert all XY questions and things to the stickied XY thread. We know very little, and multiple threads aren't needed.

//CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.