• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Faults of Gen I

Leonhart

Imagineer
jaden767 said:
Gen 1 needed trainer re-matches other than against the Elite Four. Grinding is too hard without having regular trainers to level off of. :(

I heard that originally Game Freak planned for every trainer to be re-battleable in Red and Green version, but that they changed their mind. I'm not 100% if that's true, but it sounds like something that would've made the games easier.

Venomshock

You know how Hoenn is hated for having too much water? Well I didn't like that Kanto had too much land. It needed more water routes but with less Tentacools.