• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The FEAR clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

life207

The Fire Menace
Sorry my Internet is really bad right now :$
I am on now though
(and just so you know, it's you're, not your :p)

I am now well let's battle and lord fighting you are a co-leader grats and I don't care 'bout grammar ;)

Last edited:

misty135

im SO sorry i haven't been on i've been really busy but now that summer has come im glad ill be on most of the time :D anyway im planning on a suprise for the clan i hope your all ready and also thank you to the new members who have joined fear im so glad :) ill add you later also my friend is joining trainer225 i need to test him I have to no one else we kinda have a rivalry and so far he's won most but im gonna win this one XD thanks everyone
it's okay, we understand.(but could you please update the bp)
ooo surprise!! i'm excited.
nice. good luck

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
congrats to lord fighting!

Anyone else going to I forgot to congratulate lord fighting so grats and anyone else going to?

Hi, rge, I believe that Victini is Cool told you that I am in the clan? Sorry for being inactive. :p

Yes I told him and life207 is in btw life you are not a co-leader even though you bet me because you had some OU pokemon and all of mine were UU

life207

The Fire Menace
Okay, i don't mind. I just like to battle ^_^

So I guess I'm up to 11bps huh? Because I joined (5)
And then I beat victini is cool twice f3x2)

Last edited:
Okay, i don't mind. I just like to battle ^_^

So I guess I'm up to 11bps huh? Because I joined (5)
And then I beat victini is cool twice f3x2)

No you get 8BP the first win was the test and I get 3BP

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
What is this whole BP thing about?

rge

Been gone since 2013
What is this whole BP thing about?

you can read the main post to learn about it but it is the clan's point system read main post for more info also i need to battle someone i just got kid icarus and i wanna battle in pokemon so somone battle me please :3

I've realized that we are all not that active right now

BlvckChrxs

OT in Tha Hood
Ready for my test battle victini

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
you can read the main post to learn about it but it is the clan's point system read main post for more info also i need to battle someone i just got kid icarus and i wanna battle in pokemon so somone battle me please :3

I will battle you on HG if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.