• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The FEAR clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdawg3574

I DO THIS SH*T!!!!!
IGN(In game name): Cy
4th Gen FC:platinum:1592-1825-2936, HG:3052-9634-0910
5th gen FC:Black: 4684-9108-2688, White: 3611-3189-9624
PO Username:cdawg3574
Fav dark pokémon:Hydreigon
something about you: I've been into pokemon since i was 7, and I liked Scizor back in GSC, before it was cool
did someone reccomend this clan to you? if so who?: rge
timezone?:central daylight time
Rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10...: 7

something about you: I've been into pokemon since i was 7, and I liked Scizor back in GSC, before it was cool

Welcome to the clan you are the first PO user in this clan

rge

Been gone since 2013
Guys I have at least 15 eggs ready for the shop and what clan do you want to battle first? And isn't Bigcarl71 in the war team? And we will need backups

BigCarl doesn't have the best wifi connection... i got disconnected from him at least 3 times

Glad to have you Cdawg now um...i guess since your the first user with wifi AND PO than you can be in both division's....

Welcome to the clan you are the first PO user in this clan

actually he's not Mill is he joined earlier but hasn't been on in a while...

Mill??? Are they on page 3?

I know what you mean

Bigcarl71

Yeah, I'm a pretty good battler my connection is just quite awful it'd probably be best to put someone else on the war team until I have better internet installed which shouldn't be too long

Yeah, I'm a pretty good battler my connection is just quite awful it'd probably be best to put someone else on the war team until I have better internet installed which shouldn't be too long

Were waiting

rge

Been gone since 2013
i would love that! when is he getting tested?
idk my wifi won't work so either you victini or Joe has to test him

IGN(In game name):Toxicboi310
4th Gen FC: DS isnt working at the moment but will be up soon :D
5th gen FC: DS isnt working at the moment but will be up soon :D
PO Username:Toxicboi310
Fav dark pokémon: Darkrai,(Dark Void+Dream Eater Combo=TEAM SWEEP
something about you:I easily sweep through teams. Im very experienced, Ive been in two previous clans(Team Soul Silver And New Dawn). Im going to be very active since schools over in a week :D
did someone reccomend this clan to you? if so who?:Nope.
timezone?:pacific TIme
Rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10...: Solid 8 xD

lol k i can't test you right now....mainly because for some obsucure reason my wifi just randomly stopped working just ask victini Joe or misty for your test battle...EDIT: my wifi's back :D i can test battle and trade now!

Last edited:
Guys guess what? My platinum wifi is about to start working! I'll edit my FC on this message when I get it.

EDIT: platinum FC: 4986-0927-4145

Last edited:

rge

Been gone since 2013
Guys guess what? My platinum wifi is about to start working! I'll edit my FC on this message when I get it.

EDIT: platinum FC: 4986-0927-4145
Great you can be the 4th gen wifi test battler untill i get mine running...
anyway the reason i haven't posted latly is because i was plaing minecraft XD now that i think about it misty and victini are the only people who post often...where's joe and the rest?

misty135

Great you can be the 4th gen wifi test battler untill i get mine running...
anyway the reason i haven't posted latly is because i was plaing minecraft XD now that i think about it misty and victini are the only people who post often...where's joe and the rest?

my fourth gen may never work :( You having fun with minecraft? ya... we might want to check on those guys.

That's because I have a lot of free time.

cdawg3574

I DO THIS SH*T!!!!!
hey guys, doin some training right now, then i'll be ready for a test. Having trouble with a certain rng, but i will postpone till i'm tested

Status
Not open for further replies.