• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The FEAR clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
very fun people are forfieting to me i am using my rain team

rge

Been gone since 2013
Ok we are setting up the war it will be 3 on 3 1 loss your out and the team is Joe Misty and me (Sorry V if you wanna be in it just PM me)

misty135

3 on 3 teams misty i think you have a UU team so keep that tier and also it willl be either a best out of 2 or 3 matchs insted of a round robin

alright so uu(but i think i have ones have almost every tier) and when you say 3 on 3 teams you mean users not pokemon right? or is that 3 on 3 as well. i'm sorry about all my questions but i want to be prepared.

Last edited:

rge

Been gone since 2013
alright so uu(but i think i have ones have almost every tier) and when you say 3 on 3 teams you mean users not pokemon right? or is that 3 on 3 as well. i'm sorry about all my questions but i want to be prepared.

it's fine it's 3 people on 3 people not 3 pokes on 3

Are you guys ready for the war?

misty135

well im ready not sure of Joe and misty also joe hasn't posted anyone can remind he or her....to post? otherwise she/he wouldn't be active thanks!

i only need to completely train one once i get it cloned. and others just need a few more lvls

and victini just beat me

Last edited:
I beat misty and rge so give me 6BP

he still needs to add my 8 or so from yesterday haha but we need to give him some slack because of the war and the hacked xat chat.

Hacked xat chat? And don't we get 10 BP for a rank?

Last edited:
Ok I'll go look at the chat.

misty135

Hacked xat chat? And don't we get 10 BP for a rank?
We're co-leaders we cant really rank up can we? only the leader is above us.
"Joining:5BP
recruit someone:5BP
win against a member in your rank:2BP
win against a member in a higher rank:
3BP
win against a lower ranked member:1BP
win a battle in a war:5BP
Rank up:10BP"

and thanks rge

joepotatoe

Dunsparce MasterRace
yo Im just commenting, youcant call me inactive when theres still 3 members, Im around theres just not enoguh people to make a difference whether I post here or PM them separately, also Victini I wanna go against that rain team of yours :3

Status
Not open for further replies.