• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The FEAR clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlvckChrxs

OT in Tha Hood
I noticed in the jobs section that the job of breeder is available... I am going thru my second run thru right now but once its finished I'd like that job..i've gotten the mechanics of breeding down plus I literally have nothing but time to breed....

misty135

sorry we are calling off the tourney not too many people are intrested and that's a great idea misty
darn it! maybe another time.
thanks :) say you were reffered by me if you sign up, i used the same user.

I noticed in the jobs section that the job of breeder is available... I am going thru my second run thru right now but once its finished I'd like that job..i've gotten the mechanics of breeding down plus I literally have nothing but time to breed....
nice! and have you even been test battled yet?

rge

Been gone since 2013
darn it! maybe another time.
thanks :) say you were reffered by me if you sign up, i used the same user.

nice! and have you even been test battled yet?

no he hasn't im really sick today so i can't battle hopefully joe or V or you could

misty135

no he hasn't im really sick today so i can't battle hopefully joe or V or you could

that stinks. feel better. and i'm really pooped today, i had to drive with an instructor today and i think i have a stomach bug :p. might be able to tomorrow if we're lucky

BlvckChrxs

OT in Tha Hood
Havnt been battle tested... my pokemon arent near lvl 100yet ..im on my second run through... if thats still not a problem im free tomorrow for a test battle

Havnt been battle tested... my pokemon arent near lvl 100yet ..im on my second run through... if thats still not a problem im free tomorrow for a test battle

I'll test you today in a flat rules battle unless rge wants to.

rge

Been gone since 2013
I'll test you today in a flat rules battle unless rge wants to.

can't im feeling MUCH BETTER like i don't have a headache and my stomach doesn't hurt but if i stand i get a headache untill i sit or lie down if i close my eyes i get dizzy but it's better then a headache am i right? also V tell me when you want me too post PO division PM me or VM k? thanks also we need to recruit i was hope-ing my friend would join by now....ill just VM him

can't im feeling MUCH BETTER like i don't have a headache and my stomach doesn't hurt but if i stand i get a headache untill i sit or lie down if i close my eyes i get dizzy but it's better then a headache am i right? also V tell me when you want me too post PO division PM me or VM k? thanks also we need to recruit i was hope-ing my friend would join by now....ill just VM him

I get to test battle! :) rge I hope you get better and is my name V now????

joepotatoe

Dunsparce MasterRace
I'm posting this to take my leave from the clan for various reasons...
first I'm really inactive and there's only 1 member that is actually near my lvl...
I can donate a shiny flawless zorua and a flawless movie 14 victini as a parting gift to the shop though, leave them at 30 BP price, can't leave something like that at a low price can ya? :D

misty135

first I'm really inactive and there's only 1 member that is actually near my lvl...
I can donate a shiny flawless zorua and a flawless movie 14 victini as a parting gift to the shop though, leave them at 30 BP price, can't leave something like that at a low price can ya? :D

Joe we're still going to miss you :(

Now that you left no one in the clan can beat my OU team... I'm really going to miss you

rge

Been gone since 2013
Now that you left no one in the clan can beat my OU team... I'm really going to miss you

Joe we're still going to miss you :(
i think we are all gonna miss joe....

i think we are all gonna miss you....hope you still hang around the forums :( you were also probably the best one out of us...well im still gonna leave you as an xat owner....it's been hard for me before with my other clan when people left but you know im not sad anymore :) i wish you a happy "new" life if you will....

Well we will miss him.

life207

The Fire Menace
IGN: SIlver
5th gen FC: 1979 5161 9607
Fave Dark Type: Umbreon <3
Something about me: I am 15 and male
1-10: 7 (if you mean battling)

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
IGN(In game name): Lord Fighting
4th Gen FC: 4126 9862 6028 (HG)
5th gen FC: Don't play 5th gen, rubbish.
PO Username: Wifi Only
Fav dark pokémon: Drapion
something about you: I prefer UU battles
did someone reccomend this clan to you? No
timezone?: +0 UK
Rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10...: 6

misty135

IGN: SIlver
5th gen FC: 1979 5161 9607
Fave Dark Type: Umbreon <3
Something about me: I am 15 and male
1-10: 7 (if you mean battling)
Accepted, but you need to be test battled. still, Welcome!

IGN(In game name): Lord Fighting
4th Gen FC: 4126 9862 6028 (HG)
5th gen FC: Don't play 5th gen, rubbish.
PO Username: Wifi Only
Fav dark pokémon: Drapion
something about you: I prefer UU battles
did someone reccomend this clan to you? No
timezone?: +0 UK
Rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10...: 6
accepted! welcome! and you also need to be test battled :)

Status
Not open for further replies.